scott456

Do you ever get tired of Sauna?

• Members

My answer: NO.

I love the Brazilian sauna culture. I find it relaxing and engaging. Some people enjoy winding down at coffee shops, at a movie theatre, or watching TV. I much prefer a trip to the sauna.

It's not for everyone. If you don't like it or tire of it (or it tires of you), then find something else to do with your time. Problem solved.

456, I hope for your sake that for you the joy of sex doesn't equal the joy of peeing.....

Physicians and lawyers are there also for you rmoney; nevertheless, polite or sometimes jolly/humorous small talk is expected and enjoyed.

Finally, apparently you'll be surprised to learn that when two nice persons meet, business aside - they might temporarily enjoy each other's company. Notwithstanding sex or money, I like talking with new people expecially if I can hear/learn from them about a strange new world....

It's like going to a public toilet.

Please let me know where that public toilet is!!? because I can't believe I have missed it! a public toilet with Hot guys between 18-25? I'am there!

To answer the original OP's question...after15 years of going to Brazilian saunas, I can say emphatically NO I don't get tired of it! * agree with SolaceSoul's post above! Every trip as the plane gets set to arrive in Brazil I get as excited as the first time!

All cocks and boys are there for one purpose -- your money. He say hi and you pay to go to room with him, finishes sex, comes out and looks for next.

All the smiles and chitchat are fake.

I disagree that ALL the smiles and chit chat are fake... if you are a genuinely nice person and interesting, real friendships can be formed.... not with all the boys, but it happens. I'm in touch with several guys that either were working boys or workers at the saunas and here we are 15 yrs later and we still talk/message. Tomcal too is a really nice guy (sometimes) and he too has some of the similar friendships.

I also go to restaurants, hotels, flights and like someone else mentioned Dr's & Lawyers.... all there for your money, paid to be nice....but friendships can be formed if there is a chemistry or similar interests.

The public toilet comment eludes me