Suckrates

Jared Kushner Speaks.....

• Members

And he sounds like Kermit the Frog.....

In his first public speaking role at the American Technology Council meeting today, it was apparent why the Trump butt boy doesnt speak.....he sounds like Kermit the Frog....Certainly NOT a voice of power and authority...  Poor Jared, when he ends up in prison, he is now marked as "the Bottom"..... Cum and get HIM boys..... 

WireAP_f258ff76cb59410fbb0dae3c3c9c2fba_

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s former White House adviser and his son-in-law, praised the “very valuable” potential of Gaza’s “waterfront property," suggesting that Israel should remove civilians while it “cleans up” the area.

“Gaza’s waterfront property, it could be very valuable, if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner said in an interview dated Feb. 15, posted earlier this month on the YouTube channel of the Middle East Initiative, a program of Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, and reported first on Tuesday by The Guardian. “If you think about all the money that's gone into this tunnel network and into all the munitions, if that would have gone into education or innovation, what could have been done?”

“It’s a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but I think from Israel’s perspective, I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up,” Kushner added. “But I don’t think that Israel has stated that they don’t want the people to move back there afterwards.”

8 hours ago, caeron said:

Yeah, those Warsaw ghettos are nice old buildings. Once we move the people out, we can clean them up and 'nice' people can move in.....

Didn't someone have that idea, 80 years ago, sending the inhabitants off to a 'holiday' in the east of the country?

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Didn't someone have that idea, 80 years ago, sending the inhabitants off to a 'holiday' in the east of the country?

no, after Warsaw Ghetto uprising was defeated, most buildings in the area were  just levelled off. There are pictures showing lone church spire standing in the sea of ruins.  

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

no, after Warsaw Ghetto uprising was defeated, most buildings in the area were  just levelled off. There are pictures showing lone church spire standing in the sea of ruins.  

I do t recall any of the inhabitants surviving!