Badboy81

Adventures in Rio...New Years edition

I know its early but Im hyped up about my New Years trip to Rio starting next Tuesday

I will be much more detailed on my escapades and definitely will be trying some things I havent done in Rio since I am renting a huge apartment this time...

Hopefully I can upload photos on this site....in the past I have had issues

• Members
8 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

I know its early but Im hyped up about my New Years trip to Rio starting next Tuesday

I will be much more detailed on my escapades and definitely will be trying some things I havent done in Rio since I am renting a huge apartment this time...

Hopefully I can upload photos on this site....in the past I have had issues

Well, have a great time. Does a "huge" apartment indicate that you intend to have a lot of guests?

3 hours ago, young11 said:

thanks for the reports. Try Douglas, he has an amazing ass but I am not really a top haha Mind sharing the names of the boys as well? hard to tell who you are talking about :)

Thats the point...while I dont mind reporting what I do...I dont like putting the guys business out there...I know how I would feel if it was me that some guy was reporting on....Not a good look

Thanks for your suggestion

Its Sunday morning...early as hell...Im getting over numerous caipirinha after leaving 117...

It was PACKED....I know, I know...Its closed tomorrow and its a holiday weekend but tonight was PACKED....outside, in the bar area where they have the dancers...downstairs....the hallway....LONG waits for rooms...

More guys than on Wed, Thursday and Friday...

I got there tonight at about 7.....about 530 on Thursday and about 615 Friday

I like the saunas but after so long being there, I start getting TOO analytical....Weed, liquor....whatever it is...

I totally get why Rio...117...Pointe...the saunas PERIOD are a heaven for middle aged guys who have money...

The quantity and the quality of the guys that you get to choose from is absolutely amazing and after traveling all over the place, I can not think of anything, any place like it....

Friday night I selected 2 hot guys guys....one was the one of the guys from Thursday...SOOOOO HOT....ill be seeing him again Sunday morning at the apartment...

From Bahia...short, muscular, great, phat ass and beautiful body....19 or 20 yrs old....

The second guy was a disappointment....SOOOO hot....super muscular body ...the session wasnt that great...Just not a good vibe...I think he was more interested in the money than pleasing but was SOOOO fucking hot....Great body, tall, amazing chest, ass AND feet...$120.....No tip

Saturday night was a regular, I saw in October and I believe earlier this year....Lucas..tall, slim, light Brasiliero...amazing ass...20 yrs old....he aims to please and he did....R100

Ill be seeing him again in February

Overall, I love the sauna scene in Rio but again, Im already analytical AND when I drink or smoke OR both, I get really analytical....

1. I noticed a TON of middle aged guys between the age of about 45-60.....Absolute heaven for them!!!

2.  The sauna scene is NOT cheap...With entrance, the cost for each boy...some have numerous per setting....and the cost for the rooms....it can very expensive

3.  The sauna scene is definitely a scene....Its like Cheers for locals to go and drink and have drinks with their friends...catch up....talk about boys, etc... (I wonder how many of them are married to women)

4.  There is a type or better yet a particular guy in general that goes to the saunas....Wealthier, upper and upper middle class Brasilieros as well as foreigners that can afford the scene....I didnt see a lot of Americans and definitely not many in my age range...most of the people I saw who were not Brazilian were European or from other Latin American countries...

I also received feedback from one of my guys about NOT posting his pics on Boytoy.com...First time that somebody has stated they heard that people post their photos on here and talk about them....

Nobody is willing to take face or full body pics but I have a ton of torso pics and ass pics....No tattoos are showing....

On 12/29/2017 at 12:53 PM, Tartegogo said:

Amazing report! I think we have the same taste.

Can we have some sauna-boy names?

Too young, and you had a 19yo guy at the sauna just before? Then he must be too young for everyone, right?

Ill give whatever names they give...Hopefully they dont give their real names since people give WAY too much information on here...some info is good to know but full disclosures, not so much

Fucking in the sauna is completely different than being around for 12 hours...Nothing to talk about and really nothing in common....He is 18...Too young for me to hang out with

We dont have the same taste...

• Members
2 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Friday night I selected 2 hot guys guys....one was the one of the guys from Thursday...SOOOOO HOT....ill be seeing him again Sunday morning at the apartment...

From Bahia...short, muscular, great, phat ass and beautiful body....19 or 20 yrs old....

The second guy was a disappointment....SOOOO hot....super muscular body ...the session wasnt that great...Just not a good vibe...I think he was more interested in the money than pleasing but was SOOOO fucking hot....Great body, tall, amazing chest, ass AND feet...$120.....No tip

Saturday night was a regular, I saw in October and I believe earlier this year....Lucas..tall, slim, light Brasiliero...amazing ass...20 yrs old....he aims to please and he did....R100

Ill be seeing him again in February

Overall, I love the sauna scene in Rio but again, Im already analytical AND when I drink or smoke OR both, I get really analytical....

1. I noticed a TON of middle aged guys between the age of about 45-60.....Absolute heaven for them!!!

2.  The sauna scene is NOT cheap...With entrance, the cost for each boy...some have numerous per setting....and the cost for the rooms....it can very expensive

3.  The sauna scene is definitely a scene....Its like Cheers for locals to go and drink and have drinks with their friends...catch up....talk about boys, etc... (I wonder how many of them are married to women)

4.  There is a type or better yet a particular guy in general that goes to the saunas....Wealthier, upper and upper middle class Brasilieros as well as foreigners that can afford the scene....I didnt see a lot of Americans and definitely not many in my age range...most of the people I saw who were not Brazilian were European or from other Latin American countries...

Interesting your impression that most customers were not Brazilian, I've been to saunas in Rio and I always had the same impression, Sao Paulo, where I am at the moment, is the opposite, most customers are Brazilian, is a big bussiness city, but not a gay bussiness city. 

• Members
4 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

I also received feedback from one of my guys about NOT posting his pics on Boytoy.com...First time that somebody has stated they heard that people post their photos on here and talk about them....

Nobody is willing to take face or full body pics but I have a ton of torso pics and ass pics....No tattoos are showing....

i was thinking that there is enough common sense that nobody of the members would talk about this internet sight in the saunas.  obviously it is not....    it is to bad, because this talk should be ours and very private.  we all know how much english do boys know. the would should never be able to  find this internet sight alone.....   to bad....

• Members
1 hour ago, trzinko said:

i was thinking that there is enough common sense that nobody of the members would talk about this internet sight in the saunas.  obviously it is not....    it is to bad, because this talk should be ours and very private.  we all know how much english do boys know. the would should never be able to  find this internet sight alone.....   to bad....

Nothing on the Internet remains private.

• Members
19 hours ago, young11 said:

thanks for the reports. Try Douglas, he has an amazing ass but I am not really a top haha Mind sharing the names of the boys as well? hard to tell who you are talking about :)

Many of the sauna guys move on; they could be there one year but not during the next time that one visits Rio and/or other cities.  Many first names are similar, too, so asking for names is somewhat futile unless the guy [garoto] is a "mainstay!"  :)

On 12/22/2017 at 10:23 PM, Walker said:

Yes please upload pictures of the apartment.  I have only rented an Airbnb apartment once in Ipanema, and didn't like it.  The other trips are all hotel stays (4 stars), which are just ok.

No need to upload the pics..Here is the link on Booking.com...DO NOT RECOMMEND....Great location...steps from the beach and the metro but not up to my standards...Going back to the hotel and Ill just pay for guests....

I dont like cleaning up after myself when Im on vacation and the furniture here was basic....I read the reviews and they probably came from the excellent location...

https://www.booking.com/hotel/br/flat-em-copacabana-rio-de-janeiro1.html?label=gen173nr-1DCAEoggJCAlhYSDNYBGggiAEBmAExwgEDeDExyAEM2AED6AEB-AECkgIBeagCAw;sid=e5bd9fae2b25b5822bc4a9fa803f681c

9 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

Many of the sauna guys move on; they could be there one year but not during the next time that one visits Rio and/or other cities.  Many first names are similar, too, so asking for names is somewhat futile unless the guy [garoto] is a "mainstay!"  :)

Exactly...And Im not big on referrals anyway based on what somebody does with me or somebody else....they may not do with others...

Different attitudes...levels of attraction....it could just be how you are feeling that particular day...

20 hours ago, trzinko said:

How can something be kept private among a bunch of strangers??

The surest way to keep things private are...

1. Do your dirt on your own so there is nobody except the person you did it with to repeat what happens....even better if you dont speak the same language...

2.  Never tell the dirt you do to ANYBODY...or at least the dirt you dont want to get out.....somebody sooner or later is bound to run their mouth....the reasons can range from jealously to boredom to using it to get useful information for themselves...

23 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Ah! I thought you had realised he was underage on your first meet.

But that also makes sense.  

He isnt under age....He is legal here AND in the US(I check IDs)...the problem is he acts like an 18 yr old in person versus when we text....And he is jealous...

I like the kid but not in any type of romantic way....

22 hours ago, Gotti said:

Interesting your impression that most customers were not Brazilian, I've been to saunas in Rio and I always had the same impression, Sao Paulo, where I am at the moment, is the opposite, most customers are Brazilian, is a big bussiness city, but not a gay bussiness city. 

I didnt say most of the the customers were not Brazilian...they made up the bulk but since it is a holiday period...there were a ton of foreigners...I overhead British English, English, Spanish and Italian...

Also, you can tell those who arent used to coming here by keeping their clothes on...sitting alone nursing drinks...etc.

The locals were at HOME...they hold court at their tables with their friends, drink liberally chat with the boys they have on the regular.. actually watch the go go dancers...IE, like Cheers...

Sunday was very laid back....New Years Eve...

Spent the most time I had this whole trip in the beach...was there about 1230 til about 7:30...the weather cleared up and Ipanema was IPANEMA...

Tons of hot Barbies, gay tourists and families....I love that place...

Today had awesome sunny weather...perfect beach weather...the other days on my trip have been rainy and overcast....very warm just not ideal for the beach

God smile on everybody today knowing that EVERYBODY that could get to the beach would be on the beach....gays, straights, families, couples...

I had the guy from Bahia come over this morning....SOOO HOT...I learned that he lives in Bahia and was here working and on "vacation"....He works at Fox in Salvador....Another reason for me to go there...

I told him I would be back in February and he said he would be in town as well...No doubt for Carnival....I actually booked my trip for after Carnival so Ill have to see what I can do to entice him to stay longer...

Short, muscular, amazing ass and young....Almost built like a regular I keep in contact with who used to work in the saunas but quit...

One thing I did realize is you have some guys that work in the sauna for a very short time and are over it and then you have some guys who have been in there for YEARS....

One older guy looks like he could be a 40 something white American guy and I swear he has been in there since I started going into the saunas over 10 years ago...

One of the hottest black guys in the sauna scene has been there for a while too but he still looks absolutely amazing...

Aside from Bahia, I had my regular come to see me Friday here at the hotel...R200

I met some married guy named Bruno...QUICK fuck I met off Grindr....he said he worked in medicine and begged me to fuck him raw....He said he was on prep....

I was almost too turned off to fuck him WITH A CONDOM but my little head got the better of me....really hot but he was cheating on his husband....he has since either blocked me on grindr or deleted the account...cheating ass....The sex was good though...

Overall synopsis- 

Wed-Sauna was nice....crowded but definitely a nice crowd

2 sessions

1 snack (wouldnt see him again) and one full meal (saw Bahia 3 times during visit to Rio and exchanged Whatsapp info)....definitely satisfied

Thursday....more crowded...Not too bad....No long lines for rooms

2 sessions....one I really wanted to work but he didnt clean out well...

Friday-One day session at the hotel

1 session at the sauna....wont see him again but he was HOTTT...

Chest, legs, face...lips....But no chemistry...

Very nice crowd...packed...Lines for rooms

Saturday....

TOO PACKED...I got there around 9 and stayed until about 945...guys were still coming in when I left...they were closed today/Sunday so I think people were staying out late

Long lines for rooms

Session with a young kid I have had before....tall, slim....great ass...about 20....incredibly pink lips and he puts in work...Definitely not a boring fuck....Looking forward to seeing him in February

Amazing trip overall...I wish I had booked to come back right before Carnival but missed Carnival...

Not into huge crowds which is why I skipped New Years here last year...