Tomcal

Taking a Sauna guy on a trip

The only thing I kept thinking is what the hell is taking coals to Newcastle about..thank God for google

I do know the saying of bringing sand to the beach though....

Since you are a seasoned veteran and know the game....I dont even have to say, enjoy the guy for what it is or whatever you he is offering you that is making you extremely happy...ing fo

I am looking forward to my trip in about 3 weeks...

And searching for flights for April....

• Members

First of all, so happy for you that you have plans like this, and a bit jealous.:P

I hope the vibe stays the same between you too.

And no, a piece of coal can be replaced by another piece of coal, but a good guy which has a vibe that resonates with you, that is quite rare. Still, I second @Walker ‘s question. 

Now on a practical thing:  I guess the visa for him to enter Mexico is not an issue, compared to a visa for the US?

• Members
11 hours ago, Tomcal said:

it was the first time in all these years that I took someone with me on a trip as I always like to have "choices" and did not want to be tied down to one guy. 

What the hell took you so long?  But, hey, better late than never ;)

On the face of the planet there just don't exist any better travel companions than Brazilians. 

26 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yes there are white people in Mexico.  But I was making a comparison between Mexico and Brazil.  I still think Brazil has more muscular white (not brown) guys than Mexico.  I know I am stubborn.

no u are not stubborn! you are right!  i was just saying there are more “types” there then the stereotype short/brown type! One of the guys i see there is from a small village about 100 miles from the city and he is 6’1”, with green eyes and could be mistaken for Spanish or Italian! :-)  

3 hours ago, Tomcal said:

no u are not stubborn! you are right!  i was just saying there are more “types” there then the stereotype short/brown type! One of the guys i see there is from a small village about 100 miles from the city and he is 6’1”, with green eyes and could be mistaken for Spanish or Italian! :-)  

Many pure-blood Spanish in Mexico. (I will, somewhat oddly, get hit with 'racist' for saying that.)

And, our interlocutor's other point, why should we not pursue our 'pure' erotic interests?

(Mine happen to be native central/south Americans.)

23 hours ago, Walker said:

Please tell us what is so special about this guy.

i have been with a lot of Brazilians over the 17 years i have been going to Brazil and i honestly can say i have never been as excited or has the sex been as exciting as it has been with him! 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:38 AM, Walker said:

Yes there are white people in Mexico.  But I was making a comparison between Mexico and Brazil.  I still think Brazil has more muscular white (not brown) guys than Mexico.  I know I am stubborn.

This would be a no brainer since Brazilians came from Germany, Portugal, Spain and other parts of Europe...Aside from having the largest number of African slaves coming to the shores...

Mexico did have Spanish influence but depending on where you travel to, you will see more native looking people...

If you are looking for muscular white men, why not just go to Europe or Canada or pretty much any state in the US, they are there in large numbers....

On 2/7/2018 at 5:28 AM, AdamSmith said:

Many pure-blood Spanish in Mexico. (I will, somewhat oddly, get hit with 'racist' for saying that.)

And, our interlocutor's other point, why should we not pursue our 'pure' erotic interests?

(Mine happen to be native central/south Americans.)

What exactly do you mean with "pure exotic interests"....

• Members
2 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

....If you are looking for muscular white men, why not just go to Europe or Canada or pretty much any state in the US, they are there in large numbers....

Two reasons:. 1. Muscular white boys are much more expensive in N. America or Europe, and don't have as nice attitude as in Brazil.  2.  Other considerations: lodging, food, alcohol, clubs and other expense are much cheaper in Brazil and weather is nicer.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, Badboy81 said:

The only thing I kept thinking is what the hell is taking coals to Newcastle about..thank God for google

I do know the saying of bringing sand to the beach though....

I am going off topic but the above phrase got me into a discussion the other night and there were 8 friends ranging in age from 32 to 56  so I asked them if they had heard it before and the 3 under 42 had not!  so I asked if they heard "as the crow flies" and that expression did not have a age difference but a geographical one!  I grew up in Minnesota and it was a common expression in the Midwest ( it means for example if someone is asking you " how far are you from LA I would say as the crow flies about 36 miles but by highway about 45 miles) none of the guys from the west coast had ever heard it before.

I had sauna guys I took with me on trips to Sao Paulo from Rio and vice versa and never had a bad time.  Well, except for this one 18 year old that I took to Carnival one year and after two days he was homesick and had to go back. I was left with Carnival tickets worth thousands of USD and let my Rio boy ask a friend to join us.

I also took on guy to Paris with me and it was a great trip for me until the end when he drove me nuts wanting a computer. LOL But, the sex is always good and the good times always flowed and seeing my Brazilian boy on the Eiffel Tower in photos today, truly makes it all worth it (computer and all). ^_^

9 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I am going off topic but the above phrase got me into a discussion the other night and there were 8 friends ranging in age from 32 to 56  so I asked them if they had heard it before and the 3 under 42 had not!  so I asked if they heard "as the crow flies" and that expression did not have a age difference but a geographical one!  I grew up in Minnesota and it was a common expression in the Midwest ( it means for example if someone is asking you " how far are you from LA I would say as the crow flies about 36 miles but by highway about 45 miles) none of the guys from the west coast had ever heard it before.

I'm 36 and from SoCal and I've heard this term before.

20 hours ago, floridarob said:

He should've held out for a motorcycle ;-)

Lord knows I have bought too many of those damn things in Thailand. But, the deal I made with the boyfriends years back is that if they finished 3 terms of English language school, I'd buy them a bike.  I had 8 boys living with me then.  I think I had to buy 8 bikes at about the same time. The lesson I learned, why give a fuck if they speak English or not. I can hire an interpreter for much less money. ;)