Guest deketel

Rio disappoinment

Guest deketel

Hi i would like to follow up to sanddunes report. It is my fifth time in rio and after one week i am a bit disaapointes compared to past experiences regarding saunas and garotos

Guest deketel

About 117 which i visited at different times the boys available were so so. Nothing really exciting. Two times i decided not to go with anybody by lack of attractive boys

Guest deketel

About 117 which i visited at different times the boys available were so so. Nothing really exciting. Two times i decided not to go with anybody by lack of attractive boys

Guest deketel

At pointe 202, i hired first a twink which once he was chosen become rather cold and wanted to end the thing rather quickly. Another one was so so. Hust one terrific experience with a boy who did the job perfectly. I had better experiences in the past. And at pointe 202 there were not so much choice

Guest deketel

I also used tinder. Indeed many gorgeous gay boys. I am 41 and still rather fit. So i got many matches but it is after a hell to concretise something

Guest deketel

So general feeling is rather negative. I read positive things about lagoa in sp but i hesitate to go because i do not like the ugly sp

Guest deketel

This being said i love rio which is terrific city with gorgeous boys everywhere but to get them in your bed it is another experiment

• Members

I have been to saunas last week. I think it really depends on what you're looking for.

To me 117 is always a ton of fun...and i did not notice a decrease in terms of quantity or quality during the last 3 months. Their wednesday is now sucking customers and garotos from 202, which in my opinion is beginning to suffer the "Junior's factor". As someone else said in this forum, wednesdays which used to be great at 202 are kinda getting not so great anymore.

Never been to Manhattan, I have been told that the crowd is not of the kind i like (muscular hung boys).

The week in my opinion is a "DON'T GO". It's full of attitude independently from how good you look.

Lagoa in SP is still great...Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are always a lot of fun.

• Members
4 hours ago, deketel said:

So general feeling is rather negative. I read positive things about lagoa in sp but i hesitate to go because i do not like the ugly sp

You stated in another thread that you prefer thinks and regular common looking guys off the street and that you aren’t into muscles, athletes or fitness models. Therefore, 117, Lagoa and sometimes 202 are not the sauna for you, as muscular garotos are the theme at those places. Maybe you should try the other saunas like Manhattan Rio’s and Fragata in São Paulo that tend to offer more of what the old Meio Mundo offered, which was thinks and regular guys?

• Members
8 hours ago, likeohmygod said:

I have been to saunas last week. I think it really depends on what you're looking for.

To me 117 is always a ton of fun...and i did not notice a decrease in terms of quantity or quality during the last 3 months. Their wednesday is now sucking customers and garotos from 202, which in my opinion is beginning to suffer the "Junior's factor". As someone else said in this forum, wednesdays which used to be great at 202 are kinda getting not so great anymore.

Never been to Manhattan, I have been told that the crowd is not of the kind i like (muscular hung boys).

The week in my opinion is a "DON'T GO". It's full of attitude independently from how good you look.

Lagoa in SP is still great...Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are always a lot of fun.

I believe I was the one that first mentioned the dreadful "Junior factor" when things starts to unravel as soon as he gets it right. The competition everyone dreams about...

9 hours ago, deketel said:

Yesterday i went to the week. As sanddunea told you do not go for hooking up, you would waste your time

The WEEK is an expensive dance club where most of the guys there either have money or have sponsors to make sure they are able to afford the place

At 41, I can imagine you wasted your time there...

7 hours ago, likeohmygod said:

I liked the Week for what it was....A club full of hot Brazilians who are there enjoying their friends and dancing

I don't tend to go because I dont like crowds or the music

Not for me to pick them up like at the saunas

But I also still go to Circuit Festival and have a blast taking it for what it is...