sanddunes

The Sao Paulo diaries

• Members

For the love of God, can you for once just chill?

It is NOT the Fenix Lan House Internet cafe on Av. Vieira de Carvalho. It is the Internet cafe right next to Eros, the adult video store around the corner on Rua Aurora.

If you notice from the photos that I painstakingly posted, there is an Internet cafe next to Eros. The Google Map pinpoint suggests that there is an Internet cafe ACROSS Rua Aurora called Aurora Net Lan House, but in reality, it is NOT across the street! It is next door, just as I said. If you notice, in Google Maps, the numbers on the street address to both Eros and Aurora Net are one and the same: 772 — except one (Eros) says  it is on Aurora, and the other (Aurora Net) says it is on Vieira de Carvalho.

772 Av. Doutor Vieira de Carvalho does not exist. This avenue runs from 10 at the end of Praça do República to 109,  which is up the block across from Largo do Arouche Park — about 2 city blocks away.

Clearly, this is an error!  A Google Maps error. They will investigate and correct it eventually if someone bothers to report it. 

Eros the adult video store and Aurora Net Lan House the Internet cafe are probably sister businesses owned by the same proprietor — which explains why there is both adult video peep shows, Internet and sex work going on at the same address.

• Members
3 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

For the love of God, can you for once just chill?

kkkkkkkkkk  ... I think I am sanguine, as I get you now,  but I think you think you are in charge about what I am.

Perhaps that is your brand of chill humour, relaxed giddiness the signature.

If not, you have your work cut out, then. ;)

So I am the one that's bent out of shape here? Hard to read absolutely, I may be off the mark, but I want to offer: try not to burst a blood vessel delivering your insights. 

IMG_1839.JPG

• Members
55 minutes ago, Riobard said:

kkkkkkkkkk  ... I think I am sanguine, as I get you now,  but I think you think you are in charge about what I am.

Perhaps that is your brand of chill humour, relaxed giddiness the signature.

If not, you have your work cut out, then. ;)

So I am the one that's bent out of shape here? Hard to read absolutely, I may be off the mark, but I want to offer: try not to burst a blood vessel delivering your insights. 

IMG_1839.JPG

No, he does not think he is in charge of your thoughts.  

Quite simply, we could not understand why you repeatedly posted incorrect information about the name and address of the facility that I recommended for visitors to Sao Paulo.  

Immediately after I posted about the facility, you posted a photo of a truck supposedly driving past the internet shop that I mentioned.  However, the truck you showed was not driving past the correct location.  In your post, you also gave an incorrect name of the internet shop that I mentioned in my post.  

The issue is now solved.  Readers should disregard your input concerning the internet facility and rely on the latest post by SolaceSoul as the correct name and address for the facility.

Please let this matter of the internet facility end at this point.  Readers now have the correct name and address of the internet shop that I described.  There is no need for further clarification or more confusion.  Thank you.

• Members
1 hour ago, mvan1 said:

No, he does not think he is in charge of your thoughts.  

Quite simply, we could not understand why you repeatedly posted incorrect information about the name and address of the facility that I recommended for visitors to Sao Paulo.  

Immediately after I posted about the facility, you posted a photo of a truck supposedly driving past the internet shop that I mentioned.  However, the truck you showed was not driving past the correct location.  In your post, you also gave an incorrect name of the internet shop that I mentioned in my post.  

The issue is now solved.  Readers should disregard your input concerning the internet facility and rely on the latest post by SolaceSoul as the correct name and address for the facility.

Please let this matter of the internet facility end at this point.  Readers now have the correct name and address of the internet shop that I described.  There is no need for further clarification or more confusion.  Thank you.

Every one chill, it is all within the same hundred yards anyway, if we really want dick, we’ll find that internet café. 

Jeez. 

• Members

I posted info that was a few feet off and tried to keep it lighthearted. It did not interlock 100% and efforts were made to pin it down. I continued to contribute lightheartedly to what I thought amounted to a simple comedy of errors. That is my version of events. I was not riled up, still am not. I just find it humourous that you make this akin to a grand jury deliberation. Nobody is going to expire over a missed dick. It was not catastrophic misinformation. This is all just very very funny. Try some perspective. Sheeeesh .... kkkkk .... hahaha. You guys are, sorry to belabour the point, very funny.

It's just a forum. You are not in charge. Nor am I. Keep writing about what others write. Keep commenting on motives. Keep controlling the conversation. Keep using bluster-faced bold. Keep trying to shape for readers a version that is lodged psychologically while attempting objectivity. You can do that. If you get what you want, good on you. This is all just being human ... and is very very amusing. Not the worst bonus in a place where good information can be had. 

I can say what I want. Do what you like, but it's not in a vacuum. Be as brief or as detailed as you prefer. Everybody will have their own take. I will try to be accurate and unrushed. I will respond to editorializing as I think is merited. I am not remotely close to the threshold of flipping anybody. It takes more than silly gratuitous insults, stern librarian boldface, cross-eyed admonishments. I just needed to remind myself that you are important but thIngs move fleetingly here, and it should be easy and light.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Every one chill, it is all within the same hundred yards anyway, if we really want dick, we’ll find that internet café. 

Jeez. 

Tartegogo, I do not pretend to understand what all the fuss was about. You said what was on my mind while typing.

Too many overreactive traffic cops on that cantilevered corner. I should have steered clear. Now I know better where and how to dip my stick. I hope the GPs there are more laid back.

LOL. 

• Members
On 2018-04-22 at 12:15 AM, sanddunes said:

6DB28C25-143D-4B17-81ED-C6CC0F115633.jpeg

On 2018-04-22 at 12:15 AM, sanddunes said:

My two favorites at Lagoa

D53C3A70-B15C-483B-8F9A-862E736FF2B8.jpeg

ADE04117-4FFB-4C13-84F4-69CC56B0CE0C.png

Fernando (hat) and Lip who I think has inked his entire back since he caught my eye a while back. Out of dozens of regulars, they are also my 2 favourites!

Excellent taste, you.

Each has hundreds of images in Lagoa's FB photo cache. They are constantly on the gogo with gogo assignments.

Fernando keeps a barebones FB page, last name Miguel. 

• Members
6 hours ago, sanddunes said:

While eating, he introduced me to his younger brother Bernardo.  I was intrigued.  Were they really brothers, or was this a marketing ploy?

Certainly they looked like they could be related, even though Bernardo is taller and more beefy.  Both have distinctly handsome faces, uncut cocks, and a shared love of Louis Vuitton messenger bags.

At the clubs in Brazil, I met many guys who introduce their brothers and sisters to me.  At first I thought they were really biological brothers and sisters.  But some are black mix and their brother/sisters are white, that's when I started wondering perhaps they have same father but different mothers (or the other way around).   I now realized Brazilians always call their good friend as brothers and sisters.

• Members

Don’t take the garoto’s use of “irmão”, or even the American-English word “brother”, too literally. So many of them who are BFFs will call each other “irmão” or “brother” or even “hermano” when there is no blood relation. You will see these words and hashtags a lot on their IG or FB pages when discussing each other. 

• Members
1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

Don’t take the garoto’s use of “irmão”, or even the American-English word “brother”, too literally. So many of them who are BFFs will call each other “irmão” or “brother” or even “hermano” when there is no blood relation. You will see these words and hashtags a lot on their IG or FB pages when discussing each other. 

They insisted they had the same mother- of course I have no way of knowing for sure either way...I remember tomcal saying it was quite common to have brothers, cousins, uncles etc. working together at the same sauna.  

Regardless, I went with Bernardo because I liked him, not because he was brothers or half-brothers with Guillerherme.

• Members

It is interesting to witness the culturally based liberal use of terms and worthwhile to give credit, as you have, to their capacity to make distinctions between colloquial usage and more conventional understandings of shared blood. 

• Members

Tuesday was pretty quiet at Lagoa, although there were still a few hot guys wandering about.  

I went with a tall mixed-race guy named Luiz, who is a familiar face from 117.  Unfortunately the chemistry just wasn’t there, and although he performed, it was more or less perfunctory.  He is one of the types with client after client, and it’s possible he was just already worn out by the time he got to me.  Sometimes I wonder if you could have two totally different experiences with the same guy depending on the time of day you go with him...

Wednesday was also not that busy.  I started talking to a big, bodybuilder jock type with multiple tattoos.  On the outside, he appears tough as hell.  In bed though, he was so passionate, affectionate, aggressive, and the sex was thrilling...afterwards he laid with me for a while...then his badboy persona kicked back in, which I found so hot - like the college quarterback who just secretly fucked you and loved it, but now has to pretend like he didn’t...

• Members
29 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

I started talking to a big, bodybuilder jock type with multiple tattoos.  On the outside, he appears tough as hell.  In bed though, he was so passionate, affectionate, aggressive, and the sex was thrilling...afterwards he laid with me for a while...then his badboy persona kicked back in, which I found so hot - like the college quarterback who just secretly fucked you and loved it, but now has to pretend like he didn’t...

You are killing me!!!!!!! 110% what I go after ... counting down the months! 

7 hours ago, sanddunes said:

Tuesday was pretty quiet at Lagoa, although there were still a few hot guys wandering about.  

I really like your posts and how you just calmly bring the conversation back to the point.....I'd like to hang out with you one day.

Just be advised, if the Frigate Bird is in town....enough said,lol

• Members
7 hours ago, sanddunes said:

So on instagram stories one of the garotos I follow is showing off a new gold bracelet, and claims to have already made 13,000 reals this month.

Seems like a pretty decent amount of money by Brazil standards..

It is above the salary of an airline pilot at the 60% of the carreer.