wncdemcub

Saunas in other Brazilian cities

• Members
6 hours ago, Riotastic said:

I’m going to Porto Alegre, Curitiba and Florianopolis (as well as Rio and São Paulo) over the next month July 20-August 20 and plan to visit saunas in each city.  I will try and report when I get back.

great thanks 

On 7/17/2018 at 7:49 PM, Riotastic said:

I’m going to Porto Alegre, Curitiba and Florianopolis (as well as Rio and São Paulo) over the next month July 20-August 20 and plan to visit saunas in each city.  I will try and report when I get back.

I would skip Florinopolis as far as the sauna scene goes! there is only one rent boy sauna, if it is still opened and never had more then a couple guys in there. Also you are going during the Brazilian winter which in Florinaopolis is cold and the town slows way down! it is a tourist city from November to March! But worth a visit just not for the sauna scene!

Curitiba is a pretty city that also has snow in the winter as it is i think at 5,000 ft elevation, 2 saunas, one is ok but not worth going to Curitiba specifically for the sauna you will be disappointed compared to Rio or SP, imho

Porto Alegre is my favorite sauna physically, and can be very good or very bad, just depends on the night!  Mixx Bar is a favorite place of mine because it is like(and the last)old fashioned hustler bar around! 1/2 the guys in there will be guys from the sauna that didn’t make any money earlier and 1/2 are just local guys looking for some cash for the weekend. there are 3 rooms scattered around the bar you can rent for a 1/2 hour, i would not recommend taking Bar Mixx guys back to your hotel as they probably wouldn’t get by security.

• Members

I've been to 512 2or3times, the last one around 5 years ago, very different from Rio-SP in a sense there was no drag-queens to be seen, not even a stage anywhere, just internet music in the background, surprisingly a good channel playng 70's classics (surprising because in Brazil the choices are always horrible, either terrible Brazilian music or horrible international techno-trance shit- yes, music is a deal-breaker for me). The place is small compared to Rio-SP, a dozen working boys at peak time and a hit or miss situation. I was in Curitiba for other reasons, not in a sex-exploration trip and I don't think is worth going out-o the way, unless one is in Brazil for months, with an unlimited supply of money and have seen too much of everything else.

As Tomcal suggested, I would also skip Florianopolis, unless you are a knock-out (which you probably aren't) capable to entice the adorable eye candy all over the place for a free sex session. Too bad they are not on the saunas cause there are no saunas to be. I would be more selective in Brazil sex-scene out of the axis Rio-SP-Porto Alegre. Maybe Belo -Horizonte (where I have never been but there are a lot of garotos from there in other saunas). Salvador and other northern cities are an acquired taste both sex-wise and culturally.

• Members

Recife has 3, possibly 4, saunas with working boys: Blue Thermas, Sauna Progresso and Termas Boa Vista. The 4th is Termas 111, but I have not yet visited it, and I’m not so sure how well visited it is. I heard it is not well visited, by either clients or working boys.

Fortaleza has 2 saunas with garotos: California and Dragon. Both are busy. Dragon is newer.

• Members
6 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Nothing about the saunas in Salvador?

The OP specifically asked for cities other than Salvador and Porto Alegre.

Not to sound like a broken record (I posted this very same info before), but the two big(ger) rentboy saunas in Salvador are Planetario and Sauna Fox. Olympus is still around but is touch and go with substandard facilities, and never seems to have a big selection (of either garotos or clients). There is also a new sauna closer to the airport in Itapua called Clube 13 that has boys. I haven’t been there yet so I can’t provide any reviews.

• Members

I

8 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

The OP specifically asked for cities other than Salvador and Porto Alegre.

There is also a new sauna closer to the airport in Itapua called Clube 13 that has boys. I haven’t been there yet so I can’t provide any reviews.

I will weigh in on this thread anyway, though it also now straddles another thread.

Everything is quite spread out, and transit across the vast spaces will require taxis or Über ... the latter is quite cheap.

But if you are organized, Clube 11 might best follow a day in Pelourinho. If you are OK not going directly back to the Barra hotel.

There is not much to see in the central part of Pituba, but the large high-end shopping complex n/w of Fox was pleasant to stroll and grab a bite in the massive food court prior to hitting Fox. Also not too far from Praia Pituba and from Praia Amaralina that is apparently known for local fare food kiosks particularly weekends.

The new club, 13, is quite a way out but situated at about the 12th of the string of beaches running the Atlantic coast east of Barra. It might make sense, activity-wise, to fold in a beach visit and possibly the Itapuã lighthouse nearby. This new venue with GPs might be well-suited to beach vacay lovers who have already seen the popular cultural sights and may also be predisposed to hosting eye-candy at the shore. Otherwise, it amounts to at least 25-30 km return travel from most other zones. 

• Members

Hey, Any experiences in Vitoria, Capital of Espírito Santo State? 

There are stunning guys in Vitoria, since they have a great mix of black, Italians and Germans (yes many of them in the villages up the montains of ES). But I never saw a topic about Vitoria in here. Anyone ? 

2 hours ago, Latindude said:

Hey, Any experiences in Vitoria, Capital of Espírito Santo State? 

There are stunning guys in Vitoria, since they have a great mix of black, Italians and Germans (yes many of them in the villages up the montains of ES). But I never saw a topic about Vitoria in here. Anyone ? 

one of my favorite rio guys is from Vitoria!

(he has no problem showing his photos, he had me videotape 5 of us having sex with him and then showed it to everyone!)

he is a really nice guy completely trustworthy highly recommended! ...and he has a very nice dick!

BC0916A1-A263-4037-A665-15644F5BA67A.png

088456D0-E5E0-445A-B220-BFFB9BD2AE6B.png

2B29B081-C59A-44D1-9546-A274352BE77F.png

• Members
59 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

Nice, there are great guys from Vitoria that work in Rio Saunas, but I am wondering why there are no saunas in Vitoria (or not that I know)... 

• Members
1 hour ago, Tomcal said:

(he has no problem showing his photos, he had me videotape 5 of us having sex with him and then showed it to everyone!)

he is a really nice guy completely trustworthy highly recommended! ...and he has a very nice dick!

BC0916A1-A263-4037-A665-15644F5BA67A.png

088456D0-E5E0-445A-B220-BFFB9BD2AE6B.png

2B29B081-C59A-44D1-9546-A274352BE77F.png

I am in love.

• Members
41 minutes ago, Latindude said:

Nice, there are great guys from Vitoria that work in Rio Saunas, but I am wondering why there are no saunas in Vitoria (or not that I know)... 

Thermas People Club explicitly advertises erotic/tantric massage, but whether you have to go with their choice on their venue's designated massage table versus a free-agent onsite GdeP is unclear. You would think that suggests an open attitude but they may be restrictive about what happens with whom. 

I recently read a local Vitoria tour guide respond to an online query about commercial sex workers there (TPT) or one of the other saunas (I believe there are a few) ... his answer was that, thankfully, such activities have no place other than one's home or hotel. But it sounded more like a judgment than a definitive answer. 

Besides, Vitoria ... meh.