hurstwickham

Barcelona - Sauna Thermas

• Members
11 hours ago, tassojunior said:

Cany, remember it's easy to do two at once at Thermas. Even watch one do the other to conserve your stamina for the next one. 

The few i were interested in, said they didn’t want to do it with their “friend” so we just had one on one.... and, i had rented the large room for the occasion! Even more reason to re-visit.

• Members
9 hours ago, Riobard said:

I would love to know more about a gorgeous big Brasileiro personal trainer "Leo" who has been mentioned occasionally in posts about Thermas

Leo’s cool. He not tall. He’s a short (to me) muscle guy, very masculine. I don’t know if I can tell you what you want to know. 

• Members

Leo sounds hot but I was under the impression he might be tall-ish, as I am. Not that it's a dealbreaker. I will hit Barcelona next Spring and more frequently after that. Maybe he's in the cards. Until then, three planned trips to Brasil should tide me over. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Riobard said:

Leo sounds hot but I was under the impression he might be tall-ish, as I am. Not that it's a dealbreaker. I will hit Barcelona next Spring and more frequently after that. Maybe he's in the cards. Until then, three planned trips to Brasil should tide me over. 

I would guess-timate that he is 5’7”. He usually has an ad here or there, so maybe it says it there (if it’s truthful).

• Members
On 8/15/2018 at 4:00 AM, SolaceSoul said:

I would guess-timate that he is 5’7”. He usually has an ad here or there, so maybe it says it there (if it’s truthful).

Probably two different fellows ... the one I read about in an obscure review somewhere (cryptic, as they typically are) was a very tall drink of water. The guy you reference has possibly also been mentioned briefly in review, but I think last name "C" and more social media presence. Sure looks pretty with stand-out iris pigment, but perhaps macho-ish bearing as you describe. Then again, Léo not so scarce a name. 

Fortunately, compared to Adan, Thermas tends to have all the dating pool required without casting a net into apps. 

I will PM you about another guy.

• Members
On 12/20/2018 at 10:04 PM, ronjames said:

Definitely a dream location but where are the Spanish boys.

I think the local Spanish boys don't need to make 50€ per fuck income in saunas.  If they want to sell, they can probably get more from online venues, or they can probably get a few sponsors/sugar daddies if they know how to network, and of course the price are much higher than sauna rates.

Edited by Walker

• Members

I was in Barcelona the last days, with visits at Thermas. Important to know: Don't go there before 2 pm; it will be (nearly) empty. I spoke with the boss: Best time is between 4 pm and 10 pm, he said; espacially Friday and Saturday. That's consistent with my experiences there. On rush-hour there were about 20 guys, looking for clients. Most of them Latinos (there are now more Colombians than Brazilians; that changed since my last visit). All body types, from twink to hunk. Price for fun in the cabins is still 50€. But dont expect that this is for one hour. After 15-20 minutes the guys behaves a bit more pushy, expecting that the client is getting to finish. Generally a safe and clean place; the staff is present and friendly. The cabins could be a bit more spacious and the smell of weed is part of the game.

• Members

Things you can brings into the bars and clubs: pills and cigarettes.  Very few people buy drinks inside the bars, young guys can't afford those drinks.  So they turn to cheap alternatives.  They smoke cigarettes (and some also take pills to double the pleasure), to keep themselves occupied without expensive alcohol. 

Edited by Walker

• Members
On 9/25/2018 at 6:33 PM, Jacksfo said:

Just returned from a weekend in Barcelona.  Enjoyed Thermas on Saturday afternoon/evening.  The facility remains modern and clean.  More than 50 rentboys with 50 customers.  I had a fun time with Junior Carioca who advertises on several sites...very handsome, ripped and accommodating ;0

Met with him there at Thermas fairly recently. Most of his photos are professionally stylized and posed, and in which he has a nut-brown deep tan. I had his number in my contacts in case Thermas was to have been a bust (that is another story).

It took me a minute to make the connection between the ads and in-the-flesh in the darkish hall. Creamy white pre-tan as he tends to visit Brasil in (our) summer. 

Jr is extremely cute, looks continental Portuguese, beautiful body, comes across without guile, unassuming, and without the loud-mouth swagger of some others of his country-of-origin. 

He was just there the one night of my few weeks, as far as I can tell. His English limited but I sense he would be a good candidate for side-trip accompaniment. 

Remains in the running for best-in-show. Love.

Edited by Riobard