Latindude

Bogotá - Gigolo Erotic House on Fridays

• Members

Hola, 

sorry for opening a new topic on this same issue (I will be fine if the admin closes that). I am right now in Bogota and planning to go in few hours to Gigolo, any experience on Fridays? Many boys there? 

How easy or difficult is to negotiate with the boys/strippers there? 

Thanks a lot of you have any input. 

• Members

Gigolo Erotic House

Cerrado 02:00 pm a 10:00 pm |      - Calificar

Gigolo Erotic House
Somos una discoteca erótica para hombres gay solo se permite el ingreso masculino, te ofrecemos el Mejor Men Show de Colombia nunca antes visto, los Hombres más Sexys, el ambiente más erótico.

2:00 pm a 10:00 pm
  •  Seguir las redes de Gigolo Erotic House

ABIERTO PARA DOMICILIOS

¿Cómo llego?

15959@2x.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiY2l2aWNvIiwiYSI6Imx1QUNaZTQifQ.zrBQrv7SIPfs3bXZYGXoDw15960@2x.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiY2l2aWNvIiwiYSI6Imx1QUNaZTQifQ.zrBQrv7SIPfs3bXZYGXoDw15959@2x.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiY2l2aWNvIiwiYSI6Imx1QUNaZTQifQ.zrBQrv7SIPfs3bXZYGXoDw15959@2x.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiY2l2aWNvIiwiYSI6Imx1QUNaZTQifQ.zrBQrv7SIPfs3bXZYGXoDw15960@2x.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiY2l2aWNvIiwiYSI6Imx1QUNaZTQifQ.zrBQrv7SIPfs3bXZYGXoDw15960@2x.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiY2l2aWNvIiwiYSI6Imx1QUNaZTQifQ.zrBQrv7SIPfs3bXZYGXoDw

+-

El lugar en palabras

• Members

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/30814-columbia-full-list-of-hot-spots/page/3/

I was in Gigolo House in Bogota last December. It was Saturday but, in the link above,  I made some comments on Gigolo House on Fridays 

They upgraded their facebook group in January

20190502_124315.thumb.png.9eab098f6a3d30c056a4d891c68fe681.png

20190502_124347.thumb.png.dbb5725c0cc752d0e3cc07b714e1b00d.png

The boy seen in the top picture on the left is typical of the boys who can be found in Gigolo House 

• Members

yes, i have seen your excellent report from january. however, as there were no recent comments, and their facebook page looks dead,   i was inquiring if the place is still well and alive. i plan to visit bogota for my second time the coming january. in the first visit i was in teatron, but on sunday, which was not a very exciting day for visits. 

• Members

I thought it has already been discussed that St. Moritz rentboy massage spa was downstairs at the same address, GEH was a more clubbier and linked extension, and trade was implicitly accessible at both.

It appears that there is an overlap in opening hours from 20:00 - 23:00 ... StM has strippers and "private shows" while GEH has strippers and "sex shows" but less explicit trade description and may brand more as a dance club to attract party crowds later into the night (to 03:00). Latest IG post for GEH does say 'private show', however. 

It would seem to me that the working guys want to make cash. One possible advantage is that the guys hot enough for stage work at GEH may cross pollinate both establishments and swing by StM earlier, or you might book them for meetup at StM on a subsequent day.

Somebody needs to actually go and report back.

Edited by Riobard

• Members
13 hours ago, Riobard said:

Correction: venue hours overlap 20:00-22:00

It is true. They do open at 8pm. But last time I went at 8.45 pm and I was the only customer during one hour. It was good however  to see the boys arriving progressively and stripping themselves in a corner of the room. Some boys from Sauna arrived around 10 pm. 

BTW, GEH just updated their instagram site, focusing on their program on fridays ... maybe they are members of this forum ...

20190505_092154.thumb.png.5a95f596ab9df6119ea3cb9e9761ccce.png

Saturday May 11th  and 18th program is pretty exciting ... mas de 20 hombres nuevos dispuestos a todo ... more than 20 new men ready for everything ... Not to mention Saturday 25th program : men in erection on stage competing for the best dick ...

'Direction' is also important. I don't like cocks - even big ones - sagging under their own weight or pointing downwards.

Part of the MAJESTY of a cock is standing at attention, horizontally or vertically or banana-curve-like.

Edited by 12is12

• Members

I visited in February, it was working normally. Around 15 boys on a Saturday night. 

Yes, there are many hot boys. 

They offer private dances , but many of  them are not willing to do much - most will offer just to you to suck them. So always negotiate beforehand. 

Also be aware of your belongings, my jacket was stoled while I turned back to talk to a guy (the jacket was over the chair) - nobody from the place took responsibility over that. In Brazilian saunas (after dozens of times) I never had my belongings stoled - so be aware. 

• Members

And the weather is cool all year, weather fluctuating very little seasonally. When porting a bag or good jacket in places at risk for theft, I typically hook a thin nylon cord with the metal hook fasteners    one end thru the zipper hole of the external valuable and the other thru slacks waist loop, etc.

In fact, making a mad dash off the subway when I was not paying attention in an unfamiliar city this week I almost bolted without my knapsack but it came dragging along with me.

An unfortunate young guy this week eating lunch in a food court near my table had his knapsack ‘lifted’ from under the table at his feet. Thief unseen.