Tartegogo

Bottoming in Brazil

• Members

No i am not going to talk about the overly-large cocks.

It is about cleaning your ass  

As bottoming is something I don’t do very often, I may be late to the party and several of you will say “Duuuh!” and that is fair enough. 

For those who are like me and didn’t know the fact that, in Brazil, unlike in the US where it is very rare (I certainly don’t have one at home), there is  always this device next to every toilet bowl:

AA520AB4-DC7C-42D7-BA05-016C3C559B56.thumb.jpeg.ea59c1964e22f1b14e0e421d8aac4404.jpeg1484B5DD-1FB5-40FA-835F-34E142F06C12.thumb.jpeg.b8574858a0f7549d8cefde9323ba7824.jpeg

I started using it to clean my ass, well I mean the outside.

For the inside, I still was using this douche pump , which I brought with me. 

750BED45-17A8-4B6C-AD73-61785AF28C2A.thumb.jpeg.68e64b7044165b938bc6d8558bc4c852.jpeg

But I kept thinking, there must be a way to use that hose device, somehow, to clean inside also. So I thought, someone local here must have thought about it!

I went straight to a sex shop, and asked, and here it was! 

C18FA9E5-88A0-4A0E-9802-692B4B1653D9.thumb.jpeg.3a16577444eedee491adb0d031b7f568.jpeg

I bought this thing above for R$95, but the only part that is useful to me is the little white item. It fits if you unscrew the hose-tap in this way. 

63118F70-2253-49BB-9276-BF676FE6D309.thumb.jpeg.67cde5ef081d26911cb969fcc5918ec4.jpeg

and then attach it tightly to the hose. 

2AA6E294-AC9C-4CC8-9659-430EDC658320.thumb.jpeg.23fcda6bb0c5809842fee8fd059a0aba.jpeg

As long as you don’t put too much water pressure, it stays attached.

Much easier for me as you don’t have to move back and forth between the toilet seat and the sink to refill the pump. And no pumping! Be careful of the water pressure though, it can be intense if you don’t go easy! 

The sex shop where I bought this is on the 3rd floor of the shopping tower which is at 43 Rua Siqueira Campos in Copa (yes, that same street where Pointe 202 is). 

• Members

So I had to learn the HARD WAY.   I’m a total bottom and I need to be fully clean to relax and really enjoy sex.   But while traveling in India and Thailand I would get the worst food cramps and shits.  And I realized that it was the tap water I was douching with that was messing me up.    Since then I’ve kept a rule that if I wouldn’t drink the tap water I’m not going to douche with tap water.    how’s Brazil for this plan?   Is the tap water reasonably safe?   I’m sure it’s leagues better than India.  Lol 

• Members

Douching in general is not good for your insides and should be done sparingly. I strongly advise NOT to use your homemade cold-water bathroom hosepump contraption. You are likely going to overshoot the pressured water up into your sigmoid colon where your pre-BM fecal matter gathers and lives prior to being released into the rectum. That fecal matter can then get diluted and runny and seep past the built-in semi-valve musculature into the rectum, thereby exacerbating your already existing concern of having poo in your rectum. 

You are likely going to fill the cavity with far greater than the recommended volume of water (100 ml or 1/3 cup) before the water can be expelled back out.

That aggressiveness accounts for some folks getting a little obsessive and repeating the insertion over and over until the water comes out of the ass clear. They are reaching too far up the poop chute and dragging down more matter. 

I also think that those hoses by the toilet is the least treated water and not filtered like some kitchen tap water might be. I believe it's main purpose is household cleaning. Anyway, I purify douche water by boiling and cooling tapwater to lukewarm. Or using warm shower water. Adding about a half teaspoon of salt per cup to relicate normal saline. But I stay where there is a kitchen. Otherwise, would likely use room-temp bottled drinking or distilled water.

I myself do use the typical Brazil bathroom hose for very exterior ass cleaning. Over the toilet, or in the shower if it reaches. And then gentle soap and a pitcher of warm shower water for rinsing the anus if the shower nozzle is fixed and not itself on a moveable hose. Or bidet if available. And the douche bulb as you describe, but no more than 2-3 times per week. I tend to get loose stool if not travellers diarrhea in Brazil, so have to calibrate my bottoming accordingly. 

I take the plastic measuring cup (you can improvise) of lightly salted water into the shower along with the douche kit. I override the refill problem by using a plastic-tip syringe, not a metal needle-tip type, drawing the water from the supply and expelling it into the bulb about 5 times to fill it, then inserting the tip back into the bulb and using a little lube for anal insertion. I try not to repeat the process more than once per cleanse session. 

IMG_7197.JPG

• Members

I thought rimming was supposed to get the guy clean for fucking*! Of course, prolonged rimming means I lose interest in fucking, although once this gymnast kid told me he didn't want to get fucked. I didn't know why. But he let me rim him all I wanted, and soon he was demanding "fuck me, fuck me!"

Is that off topic or just weird?

* j/k

• Members
7 hours ago, Lucky said:

I thought rimming was supposed to get the guy clean for fucking*! Of course, prolonged rimming means I lose interest in fucking, although once this gymnast kid told me he didn't want to get fucked. I didn't know why. But he let me rim him all I wanted, and soon he was demanding "fuck me, fuck me!"

* j/k

Changing your mind is not weird. You may be a skillful ass eater.

• Members
7 hours ago, Lucky said:

* j/k

Getting rimmed definitely gets you in the mood for getting fucked. 

• Members
13 hours ago, Riobard said:

Douching in general is not good for your insides and should be done sparingly. I strongly advise NOT to use your homemade cold-water bathroom hosepump contraption. You are likely going to overshoot the pressured water up into your sigmoid colon where your pre-BM fecal matter gathers and lives prior to being released into the rectum. That fecal matter can then get diluted and runny and seep past the built-in semi-valve musculature into the rectum, thereby exacerbating your already existing concern of having poo in your rectum. 

You are likely going to fill the cavity with far greater than the recommended volume of water (100 ml or 1/3 cup) before the water can be expelled back out.

That aggressiveness accounts for some folks getting a little obsessive and repeating the insertion over and over until the water comes out of the ass clear. They are reaching too far up the poop chute and dragging down more matter. 

I also think that those hoses by the toilet is the least treated water and not filtered like some kitchen tap water might be. I believe it's main purpose is household cleaning. Anyway, I purify douche water by boiling and cooling tapwater to lukewarm. Or using warm shower water. Adding about a half teaspoon of salt per cup to relicate normal saline. But I stay where there is a kitchen. Otherwise, would likely use room-temp bottled drinking or distilled water.

I myself do use the typical Brazil bathroom hose for very exterior ass cleaning. Over the toilet, or in the shower if it reaches. And then gentle soap and a pitcher of warm shower water for rinsing the anus if the shower nozzle is fixed and not itself on a moveable hose. Or bidet if available. And the douche bulb as you describe, but no more than 2-3 times per week. I tend to get loose stool if not travellers diarrhea in Brazil, so have to calibrate my bottoming accordingly. 

I take the plastic measuring cup (you can improvise) of lightly salted water into the shower along with the douche kit. I override the refill problem by using a plastic-tip syringe, not a metal needle-tip type, drawing the water from the supply and expelling it into the bulb about 5 times to fill it, then inserting the tip back into the bulb and using a little lube for anal insertion. I try not to repeat the process more than once per cleanse session. 

IMG_7197.JPG

I can control the pressure, just like home in the US where I have a shower hose. And yes, I do it multiple times until the water comes out clean, that is the whole point! That is how it is recommended.

Have you ever seen this? https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

So what on Earth are you taking about? 

Also the water coming out of this tap is the same as every other tap, there is only one water system in Rio, it would be incredibly expensive to have a separate set of pipes into every appartment just for the little bit of water that is used in the toilet! 

And yes, @Alaskabear, the tap water is safe to drink in Brasil:

https://www.tripsavvy.com/drinking-water-safety-in-brazil-1467423

“Tap water is typically safe to drink and you can brush your teeth with the water. But because of how it's treated, it doesn't taste very good.”

I don’t have many tasting  buds in my ass, so that is fine by me. 

• Members

I would not drain the swimming pool just to get a few leaves out.

For bottoming, receptive anal intercourse dick only, I just want to get the worst of residual post-dump crap molecules out of my rectum. Because that requires so little water inserted, it is just as simple to use purified water that I have lightly salinated. I agree water from the aqueduct system in Rio is likely OK for most purposes. 

Some of Blindjaw's illustrated techniques are something my General Practitioner or Gastroenterologist might recommend very occasionally for serious constipation, impacted bowel, etc. They are both sex-positive practitioners and I use their recommended douche method.

As I said, I tend to have runny poo in Brasil even though I add more pure psyllium husk powder to my diet. The douche method I described works for me. 

I do not use Imodium because I want to evacuate the pathogens that might be causing loose stool. 

• Members

The extended analogy of pool poo doesn't work because my example was related to overdoing a method. 

The only swimmers diving into and up my arse wear a full latex body suit that does not hamper vigourous strokes as they come explosively to the finish line. I need not sit out any laps if I do my gentle prep for sitting on laps.

Moderate, judicious use of an enema bulb is analogous to skimming the leaves off a pool. An aggressive fleet enema into colorectal nether reaches is like trying to hose down a manure pile. (Perhaps a better analogy than my initial attempt.) The sigmoid section and further distally within contains fecal matter that supports a healthy internal ecosystem. It is best left there until more waste crowds it out. 

I think Blindjaw's piece is somewhat cavalier and irresponsible.

Pressure-washing down the mucosal lining disrupts the balance and can create problems with internal surface integrity. Cracking and drying, greater STD receptivity, and reducing contraction tone thereby leading to chronic constipation. With enemas like that who needs enemies? I want a healthy and naturally lubricated womb able to push those full-term babies out.

But whoever wants repeated abortions, D&C, have at it. Fill and drain those swamp creatures. To each his own gut. 

Most poo that occasionally spots a condom is closer to the sphincter. And those innards are somewhat corrugated with debris retention folds. More like an inverted pine cone than an inverted acorn, more artichoke than persimmon. 

Yet nine out of ten non-douched fucked asses see their guests off with minimal hygiene gross-outs. Dicks are not as if they are poking through the straw hole into a full juicebox. 

If we could just train that part of our chutes closest to the atmosphere to gargle and spit ... OMG. 

• Members
44 minutes ago, Riobard said:

If we could just train that part of our chutes closest to the atmosphere to gargle and spit ... OMG. 

I am a huge ass eater. I like playing with the image that I am actually kissing lips when I am rimming. In Spanish ass eating is called Beso Negro. A few fuck buddies were able to help out my imagination by contracting and loosing their ring at will, responding to my kisses. I miss them. But gargling and spitting??? I would marry that ass.

• Members
On 11/28/2018 at 4:45 PM, Latbear4blk said:

I am a huge ass eater. I like playing with the image that I am actually kissing lips when I am rimming. In Spanish ass eating is called Beso Negro. A few fuck buddies were able to help out my imagination by contracting and loosing their ring at will, responding to my kisses. I miss them. But gargling and spitting??? I would marry that ass.

I could never understand this. Last Saturday, I was pissing at the urinal at Theatron Bogota.  This super handsome young guy pulled me into a stall and ate my ass like crazy.  This went on for a good 15 minutes.  I finally got tired of it and walked out.

• Members
1 hour ago, Walker said:

This super handsome young guy pulled me into a stall and ate my ass like crazy.  This went on for a good 15 minutes.  I finally got tired of it and walked out.

Well, your handle is Walker. As in, when a hot guy tongue-bathed his arse all afternoon, he walked away rather than discovering what came next. ;)

• Members
On 11/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, Riobard said:

Pressure-washing down the mucosal lining

Nobody should do pressure washing!!!!!!! 

As they clearly show in “howtocleanyourass”, you should have the least possible amount of pressure.

DC89E66D-A19D-4990-A3CC-1AE5CBD185B6.jpeg.a50980aa23a9ad6374e4421e4a1e99f8.jpeg

Edited by Tartegogo

• Members
16 hours ago, Riobard said:

Well, your handle is Walker. As in, when a hot guy tongue-bathed his arse all afternoon, he walked away rather than discovering what came next. ;)

There probably wouldn't be anything anyway,  This guy kept jacking his SOFT cock the whole time while eating my butt hole, and the SOFT situation was not improving.  That's why I walked out.  He was super handsome though.

....I was ready and eager for a full action...and waited and waited.

Edited by Walker

• Members
36 minutes ago, Walker said:

There probably wouldn't be anything anyway,  This guy kept jacking his SOFT cock the whole time while eating my butt hole, and the SOFT situation was not improving.  That's why I walked out.  He was super handsome though.

....I was ready and eager for a full action...and waited and waited.

My theory is that half of those Barbie Dolls at circuit parties have performance issue, and the other half are bottoms.

Edited by Walker