demedici

Mezzaninu Falling?

• Members

Got to go to mezzaninu twice this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Both nights were huge disappointments. The first they did not have the large towels my plus size ass requires and I was left to flash half the club almost all the time. I would have stayed clothed but really wanted a steam sauna so, balls out. 

That first night we, we is me and a travel companion who is very good looking and very very endowed, looked and looked for a passivo to come play with us. We found two but the first refused to come with us when he saw a picture of the thing. The second went along the look on his face when my friend found his way in was about what you'd see if you asked someone to provide a proof of the Pythagorean Theorem. I couldn't stop laughing at the blend of sheer confusion, pleasure and pain. 

The second day we invited a friend we found on a website. He was quite good, maybe a bit expensive, but he stayed with us for a couple hours and had a great time. The problem that day was that they completely ran out of towels. A quick Sharon Stone is one thing. Walking around like a nudist on his birthday was a step too far. I had to skip the steam sauna and share single towel with the guys when we all showered after our time together. 

Oh and the ac was out in the suite and we were all bathed in man sweat before during and after. I know some of you will think that is a plus, but it would have been nice to have been able to cool off. 

I was at Mezzaniu this past Sunday so only have one day for a comparison. 

The sauna could use some upkeep as there was no videos in the room, some of the showers in the rooms were in disrepair, and the main door to the wet/dry sauna barely could be opened.  On the plus side, I do like the larger outside area on the top floor with the barbecue.  Hopefully Riu, the owner, will invest in some maintenance.

There were quite a number of customers and about 15-20 garotos there.  I did note that they are offering a special promotion of a free entrance on Sundays for those clients who come on Saturday.  I had to pay the entrance fee but it was only 30 reais and rooms were between 35-45 reais, depending on the size of the room, including kits that are in the room.  As has always been the case, many of the garotos were sitting and talking with customers but there were still a number of guys walking around and in the video room. 

This has always been one of my favorite saunas and while it could use some upkeep, I was glad I went on Sunday.  I ended up staying for 4-5 hours and had lots of fun.  One of the things I like most about the garotos here is they will spend time with you, if you want, both in and out of the rooms, so the atmosphere feels unrushed. 

Many of the guys working here arrive between 4-5 pm and leave by 9 pm unless they are hanging out with others, so keep that in mind if you decide to visit.

• Members
4 hours ago, sfcastro said:

Many of the guys working here arrive between 4-5 pm and leave by 9 pm unless they are hanging out with others, so keep that in mind if you decide to visit.

Yes, they have to stay for a minimum of 4 hours in order to get their discount, otherwise they have to pay full entrance, or something close to that. So at 9 pm you see many garotos leaving Mezzaninu. 

Last week I talked with one of the most frequent patrons of Mezzaninu, and he said that indeed the sauna is not as before , but still there are some guys that make the visit worth. Last time I visited  (around 3 months ago) I really missed new faces, exactly the same guys from a year ago....Tio Rui (uncle Rui - as he is called by the garotos) really needs to make some improvements.