kjun12

DO YOU BELIEVE JUSSIE SMOLLET

14 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Yes, it does. But, I still want to see more of the story. I don't think we have gotten the full story yet. Unless he is just unstable.

I don’t know. It took me a long time in life to understand that if a thing looks a certain way, it probably is that way.

• Members

I think it's pretty darn crazy. Don't the police work with the prosecutors? Why would 16 charges get filed by the police only to be dropped by the prosecutors?

And if he is innocent, why make him forfeit his $10,000 bail?

3 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I think it's pretty darn crazy. Don't the police work with the prosecutors? Why would 16 charges get filed by the police only to be dropped by the prosecutors?

And if he is innocent, why make him forfeit his $10,000 bail?

It is kind of like the Muller report: anti-climatic. However, something smelled fishy with me all along. 

This whole (B)) thing still stinks. I don’t believe Jussie yet. I still think he is going  retrograde.

Yet my little pink-white ass has been, a little more than once, on the front edge of Bloomberg’s ‘profiling’ of us out making noise at night up in the Heights etc.

And that my little white face being a Credible Witness is what made police back off & shut up.

So let’s see.

• Members

@AdamSmith, I appreciate you checking how the interaction may be different between folks of skin tones. This whole thing is way too weird. I don’t entirely believe Jussie, but I don’t entirely believe the police (particularly CPD, which has fabricated evidence in the past). I also just don’t believe the brothers. Who easily could have both accepted money from Smollett for his workouts, and beat him up because they had a dispute and used racism as their cover, and then threw Jussie under the bus. It’s all so weird. 

1 hour ago, DustinDawns said:

@AdamSmith, I appreciate you checking how the interaction may be different between folks of skin tones. This whole thing is way too weird. I don’t entirely believe Jussie, but I don’t entirely believe the police (particularly CPD, which has fabricated evidence in the past). I also just don’t believe the brothers. Who easily could have both accepted money from Smollett for his workouts, and beat him up because they had a dispute and used racism as their cover, and then threw Jussie under the bus. It’s all so weird. 

I think Jussie will turn out to be the hot mess, but I also think it way too soon to judge. Much mo info needed.

22 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I think Jussie will turn out to be the hot mess, but I also think it way too soon to judge. Much mo info needed.

Well. Jussie’s more-than-obvious BS confirms he IS the hot mess that caused this all.

What a stupid, egomaniacal idiot.

• Members
18 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

People of color who have REAL shit he just set back enormously.

Charles Barkley ( of all people!) said pretty much the same thing on Colbert's talk show a couple of days ago. He went on to say his gay friends have enough trouble with the police w/o a clown like this little shit poisoning the well.

“I think that we all lose. I think my black friends, my gay black friends, I think they lose, because there’s all repercussions when you’re a minority.  there’s always a double standard. You have to understand that and accept that. For every black, gay person out there, we lost. And it’s unfortunate. I don’t know that kid, I wish him nothing but the best.“But you have to understand, you have to always look at the big picture. Like, you know, there’s a lot of gay kids out there who are struggling. They’re getting beat up, they’re getting bullied, and things like that. And that’s not good. And then you see there’s this tenuous relationship between the black community and the cops, and we made the cops look really bad in this scenario. And there’s probably going to be some resentment. So the bottom line is everybody lost in this scenario. It’s not good.”

Guest OhPlease
On 3/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, AdamSmith said:

On 3/27/2019 at 9:10 PM, AdamSmith said:

Well. Jussie’s more-than-obvious BS confirms he IS the hot mess that caused this all.

What a stupid, egomaniacal idiot.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:25 PM, AdamSmith said:

People of color who have REAL shit he just set back enormously.

When “way too soon to judge” one day, equates to POC being set back enormously, the next day. :huh: