• Members

Thursday 4/18

i woke up around 6, Grindr was on fire!!! Responded to some messages, and decided to meet a 26 year old Native Amazonian fashion designer with his own line of underwear. He arrived at 0830 as planned, we met at a breakfast place across the street from my building. Had breakfast, talked about São Paulo, RuPaul’s Drag race; I have never seen it and he was definitely excited to tell me all about. I think I lost my gay card today lol. By the time we were done talking it was time for me to go for my full body waxing appointment so we could not fuck. 

Waxing @ Spazio masculina

Mother flipping turtle, oh bloody hell, that hurt like mother. It hurt so much I have forgotten the name of the therapist lol. After the waxing he asked if I wanted a tantric massage. HELL YEAH!!! I fucking want more than a tantric massage after that self-incurred abuse!!! He was very professional and very gentle. He had a good body but a very tiny cock. The massage itself was great, I opted to not get penetrated but that happy ended sent shivers down my spine. The whole process took about 3 hours got home took a shower and then went to Zurich bar to eat. Grindr is still active as I type this update but i don’t plan on meeting anyone today.

I went to the Vivo store in carrefour to get a SIM card for my phone so I can have internet when I am not in my room, I was told I need to have a CPF for that. I wanted to tell him the lords and ladies of boytoy say otherwise so he is wrong. I will try TIM tomorrow and let you guys know. 

pretty uneventful day by slut standards but I am loving this trip. Any member here in São Paulo want to meet at Lagoa for drinks tomorrow?

Tomorrow’s plan

inhouseagencia, Lagoa, yacht club (invited by mr. Fashion designer) 

• Members

Spent the morning walking on Avenida paulista. It started with a quest to find a Starbucks because basic bitches like me have to have our pretentious skinny bitch macchiato with cup full of whip cream!!! Ordering that was a hustle so I settled for a cup of tea lol. Went for my massage appointment at Inhouseagencia. I chose a four hand massage with Bernardo and Sergio and by God do those two work well together. Let’s just say I am questioning whether I need to even go to Lagoa tonight. It was fantastic!!! Massage was great!!! And the shagging was magnificent!!! The slut in me says yes to Lagoa so I will go to Lagoa!!! Later around 6 pm.

• Members

A lot of boys here at Lagoa, I don’t see any gods though. Definitely more boys than clients. How do these boys live with these timbers between their legs. If I had that, I’d be slinging it...

my day so far, woke up this morning with a bad hangover. Finding a cafe with soy milk or lactose free was a hustle (my life is so freaking hard). Pseudo-boyfriend came over around 11am. Talked for about 5 mins fucked for about 30 mins or so. My arse hurts. All the pounding is catching up to me. Anyway we eventually made it outside for lunch. Had rice with beans, manioc flour and filet mignon from insalata but I had to run for dear life to the bathroom, that was rough and embarrassing. Two loperamide capsules and two bouts of vomiting two hours later and comforting turns to sex. He had to go home to eat because if his diet and then come back before we go clubbing. So I donned my wig, salmon coloured  (not pink) shorts, white shirt and headed to Lagoa. To enjoy for about an hour and then head back to my Airbnb like it never happened. 

I will keep you guys posted about The Week. I loved Barbie dolls growing up but let’s see how I survive a night with a bunch of drugged up shirtless barbies; I hope I can play with their hair. 

Edited by brockmiller
More stuff

• Members

would you (or others here in the forum) consider the Jardim Paulista neighborhood to be the most convenient for sauna access and general touristy walking around??...or are there other neighborhood suggestions....thanks

Edited by azdr0710

• Members
58 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

would you (or others here in the forum) consider the Jardim Paulista neighborhood to be the most convenient for sauna access and general touristy walking around??...or are there other neighborhood suggestions....thanks

Hi, I would not call that area "the most convenient for sauna access" but I would call it a "general touristy walking around" area. 

Avenida Paulista is fairly close to Fragata but not to Lagoa. 

However, Avenida Paulista is a great street for sight seeing. 

If you like museums, you have MASP which has a frequent turn-over of exhibits.  

At the far end of Avenida Paulista is Trianon park.   Depending on the weather, it is possible to find hustlers in that park.  They are obvious when you enter the park.  

Have a good trip to Sao Paulo 

• Members

Wherever you stay, if you blend sights and sauna venues you will likely need to travel locally most days via Metro or a ride app. The key for me is proximity to a Metro station. I have stayed on three different Metro lines and total travel (no charge, in my case) has been about the same each visit. 

I have liked that Lagoa, usually my last activity of the day, is walkable to Santa Cruz Metro where there are also many excellent dinner options if I have not yet eaten. I have also stayed within two blocks of there, meaning travel to more tourist areas in the daytime ... six of one, half a dozen of another in terms of the time of day travel will occur.

I usually try to choose a top floor (penthouse/cobertura) apartment without adjoining neighbours, so I endure less annoying noise. Reasonably priced smaller modest ones are not plentiful, so location near a Metro station within ten stops of my destinations is the main determinant. 

I would likely choose my preferred type of accommodation even if Über would need to be my main source of transport, as long as there were other amenities within a short walk. 

I am usually back home before the Metro closes. I have not hosted guests.

I do not know if Lagoa's change in location will be near a station. However, Über is inexpensive.

• Members
5 hours ago, Riobard said:

snip  - - -

I do not know if Lagoa's change in location will be near a station. However, Über is inexpensive.

There is no change in location for Lagoa finalized yet.  Nothing has worked out so far for locking in a new location.  

It seems greed and stinginess are at play in a possible new location for Lagoa. 

As of now - the lease is gone - However, Lagoa is staying put - month-to-month - 

A few places that looked promising have not been locked in. 

Therefore, anyone going to Lagoa should check the address unless ads and their website notify of any move. 

Who knows, the month-to-month might turn into years.  

Here is the current address which might last into infinity:

http://www.thermaslagoa.com.br/thermas.lagoa.htm

Now, wouldn't that be nice?

Edited by mvan1