Tomcal

October trip to Brazil

Thank you but Legendary just means i have been around a long time and i am “Old”! lol 

My first trip to Rio was October 2001, when i went on vacation there with a BF and this is the 18th anniversary of that trip. After my first day there i thought i had died and gone to heaven! I went back in April of 2002 and then roughly every 3 months since! i am a big HO and i love it!

I thought buying a 2nd home in Mexico would cut back on my Brazil trips... but not so far, all it’s done is enable me to see my Brazilian friends more often as now they fly to Mexico to meet up! This has worked out very well! 

i am a happy guy!

Edited by tomcal

On 9/29/2019 at 1:55 AM, Tomcal said:

I will be arriving in Rio Friday October 25th until Friday November 1st and then to São Paulo for 4 days.  i have guys staying with me all the nights i am there but will be at pointe and 117 some nights so happy to meet up.  I have stayed in a apt in Ipanema since 2010 most of my visits and will be back there again. Same in SP, i will be at a airbnb i have stayed at in the past. 

i am meeting with a guy i met in 2004, last saw in late 2005(before this past august)and who contacted me before my last trip in August and we had a great reunion.  He is 35 now and more handsome and about 5 lbs overweight and i find him incredibly sexy! He and i are spending 4 days together this upcoming trip. but over the last couple years my type is slowing evolving to guys in their 30’s(a small minority yet but growing!).

Looking forward to meeting up while Im there...DM the days and sauna you will be hitting while in Rio...

Getting ready to be an awesome trip..

• Members
11 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Thank you but Legendary just means i have been around a long time and i am “Old”! lol 

My first trip to Rio was October 2001, when i went on vacation there with a BF and this is the 18th anniversary of that trip. After my first day there i thought i had died and gone to heaven! I went back in April of 2002 and then roughly every 3 months since! i am a big HO and i love it!

I thought buying a 2nd home in Mexico would cut back on my Brazil trips... but not so far, all it’s done is enable me to see my Brazilian friends more often as now they fly to Mexico to meet up! This has worked out very well! 

i am a happy guy!

Well, far from it i was not thinking of you as old when i said that but rather a seasoned traveller lol.

• Members

I am actually in Brazil right now after 1 years hiatus. Currently in SP. Visited Fragata 2 nights ago and Lagos last night. 

Some familiar faces and both places are quite packed. Still prefer Fragata boys to Lagoa. They somehow seems more real and seems more eager to please. Lagoa boys like to promise the moon but more often than not doesn't delivers. They do looks hot AF though. Maybe I just don't know how to pick 'em. Will go to Lagoa tonight to see if it's any better.

Btw, anyone been to Termas Rainbow? Worth a visit?

The rest my trips will be at Curitiba, Belo Horizonte and Rio (20 - 26 Oct). So I might actually see some of you guys there.

• Members

Since I last checked the Saõ Paulo scort ads, a few more recognizable gogos have branched out into that scene, including the first gogo I convinced to give me a programa on site a few years ago. What a memory! Including the strip down from military garb ... boots, camo jacket, beret and all ... in the suite. At the time I could barely fathom it. 

22 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Still prefer Fragata boys to Lagoa.

THANK YOU!!
me too....however their suites are the worse. I usually take someone back to my room with me from there....after stopping at my favorite hamburger place around the corner, Meats.
Tomcal is the only person I know that got undercooked burger from them....and he says I complain, lol