RockHardNYC

Amy Cooper, you're a CUNT.

• Members

White Woman Calls Police on Black Bird Watcher in Central Park Video of the incident touched off intense discussions about the history of black people being falsely reported to the police.

amy.thumb.png.4068564340a7816fe10b33d94ae73cd1.png

I'm so glad this white, privileged CUNT was caught on camera and is now being publicly shamed. So glad this story ended up on the Times' Home Page. So glad her business ended up firing her sorry ass.

Dog owners who think they are above the law DESERVE to be jailed. I have no sympathy for this cunt, and the fact that she used this opportunity to accuse the Black complaining man of wrongdoing makes me absolutely unwilling to accept her apology. IMO, her apology is fake.

Too bad it takes a camera to expose these ASSHOLES among us, but thank God we carry cameras that give us a chance to capture and reveal their evil ways.

• Members

Perfect timing for the NYTimes to repost this 2018 video from Niecy Nash today:

To the Next Off-Leash Dog Owner: Don’t Call 911. Call 1-844-WYT-FEAR.

I'm not sure why the creators of the video preferred WYT over WHT. Perhaps it was a nod to Ebonics.

• Members
2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

White Woman Calls Police on Black Bird Watcher in Central Park Video of the incident touched off intense discussions about the history of black people being falsely reported to the police.

amy.thumb.png.4068564340a7816fe10b33d94ae73cd1.png

I'm so glad this white, privileged CUNT was caught on camera and is now being publicly shamed. So glad this story ended up on the Times' Home Page. So glad her business ended up firing her sorry ass.

Dog owners who think they are above the law DESERVE to be jailed. I have no sympathy for this cunt, and the fact that she used this opportunity to accuse the Black complaining man of wrongdoing makes me absolutely unwilling to accept her apology. IMO, her apology is fake.

Too bad it takes a camera to expose these ASSHOLES among us, but thank God we carry cameras that give us a chance to capture and reveal their evil ways.

And then is you calling her a "cunt" several times in a relatively short comment. But, I do agree about people who have dogs.

• Members

Apparently, Christian Cooper, the Black man who respectfully reminded this CUNT of the law, is a well-known bird watcher in Central Park, who is enjoyed by fellow bird watchers. Some of his bird-watching friends have posted in the NY Times' comments section, which now has 1700 comments and rising. That's a high number of comments for such a new article.

I am delighted that New Yorkers are speaking up. Amy Cooper may need to change her name and move out of the city now that she got caught. Karma is a bitch.

I get that many people are frustrated and on edge, dealing with the pandemic. However, this CUNT crossed the line when she decided to call 911 to make a false report, reporting on Christian Cooper, a Black man about to assault her. The furthest thing from the truth.

I hate racists, and I am now at the point where I enjoy seeing them receive some of the pain they inflict on others.

I personally try to avoid using sexist insults when talking about people like Amy Cooper.

But I am happy that she got fired today, and I hope she gets charged with filing a false report at least. sometimes the internet gets it right.

And this on the very day 4 cops murdered another black man in cold blood.

It makes your blood boil.

• Members
15 minutes ago, caeron said:

I personally try to avoid using sexist insults

I mostly try to avoid comments that may appear sexist, too, especially when in the company of women. That's the beauty of being anonymous on the internet. We can speak our mind as we see fit, without any personal danger and wackjob retribution. I find "speaking the mind" very therapeutic. I hope the beauty never goes away.

I happen to love the word CUNT. It possesses such power like few words can. And I don't always view the word as sexist. Context matters. The word is perfect to describe certain people in particular situations. Hence, the use of it here. No apologies and no retractions.

Amy Cooper can go fuck herself.

Edited by RockHardNYC

My experience of the internet is colored by having been online in the early days of usenet and all its flame wars. Roasting an idiot is always worth a chuckle, but that chuckle is for the audience, not for the recipient who is typically too much of an idiot to understand.

So I try to pick words that I think will lift up and entertain those who agree with me. 

I do not laugh when people post pictures of "fat slobs at walmart". I will probably think it, but I don't know their story so I try not to say it. It is unnecessarily unkind. Perhaps that person even deserves the insult, but who in the audience of people worthy of my kindness would misread my words and feel diminished?

I also realize that I don't get to decide how other people view words. I personally love profanity and use it freely among friends. But, some people have real hang ups about using simple English words like fuck and shit. I get how the N word has become what it has. Nobody uses language in a vacuum. 

Everyone gets to decide for themselves what they say, then those who hear pass that through their own filters. 

Amy Cooper is shit stained  diaper that is too white to live. Her privilege has crowded out the last two functioning neurons she had leaving her a screaming flailing jellyfish of evil. Her poor dog is a better human being by far than she is. She has let her mask of decency slip and laid bare the horror of her soul for the entire world to see. She is the reason that shunning exists. And she is so fucking American it makes me want to stab her repeatedly.

• Members
36 minutes ago, caeron said:

My experience of the internet is colored by having been online in the early days of usenet and all its flame wars. Roasting an idiot is always worth a chuckle, but that chuckle is for the audience, not for the recipient who is typically too much of an idiot to understand.

So I try to pick words that I think will lift up and entertain those who agree with me. 

I do not laugh when people post pictures of "fat slobs at walmart". I will probably think it, but I don't know their story so I try not to say it. It is unnecessarily unkind. Perhaps that person even deserves the insult, but who in the audience of people worthy of my kindness would misread my words and feel diminished?

I also realize that I don't get to decide how other people view words. I personally love profanity and use it freely among friends. But, some people have real hang ups about using simple English words like fuck and shit. I get how the N word has become what it has. Nobody uses language in a vacuum. 

Everyone gets to decide for themselves what they say, then those who hear pass that through their own filters. 

Amy Cooper is shit stained  diaper that is too white to live. Her privilege has crowded out the last two functioning neurons she had leaving her a screaming flailing jellyfish of evil. Her poor dog is a better human being by far than she is. She has let her mask of decency slip and laid bare the horror of her soul for the entire world to see. She is the reason that shunning exists. And she is so fucking American it makes me want to stab her repeatedly.

I think I love you.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

II happen to love the word CUNT. It possesses such power like few words can. And I don't always view the word as sexist. Context matters.

’A thing is what it is, and not something else.’

— Wittgenstein

:thumbsup:

• Members

The article in the NY Times has been updated. Christian Cooper, the Black man falsely accused, is a Harvard graduate, a prominent birder, and he's on the board of the New York City Audubon Society. The article now has over 5000 reader comments attached to it.

“It’s a little bit of a frenzy, and I am uncomfortable with that,” he said. “If our goal is to change the underlying factors, I am not sure that this young woman having her life completely torn apart serves that goal.”

Uncomfortable is an appropriate feeling for a caring man who attempted an act of public good with an ugly woman. I applaud the fact that Christian Cooper is not hell-bent on ruining this woman's life, and he's "uncomfortable" with the retribution.

However, I am of the belief that the only way to "change underlying factors," society has to inflict the same pain, perhaps even more severe, on the racists, given the pain they cause freely. Without experiencing extreme pain, Americans are too selfish to ever think about changing their nasty behavior. Our white, racist culture is way too entitled.

• Members
14 hours ago, caeron said:

Roasting an idiot is always worth a chuckle

Maybe belittling laughter should not be a priority goal, but a true idiot TROLL in society does not die an easy death.

that chuckle is for the audience, not for the recipient who is typically too much of an idiot to understand.

I disagree. Most idiots hate being laughed at. They are not fond of public shaming, either.

I try to...entertain those who agree with me.

For me, that's too limiting. I often learn more from people who don't agree with me.

I do not laugh when people post pictures of "fat slobs at walmart".

It's no secret, I have an aversion to the morbidly obese (and shopping at Walmart). My cock will not get aroused in the presence of a naked fat man. However, when encountering HUGE, laughter is the last thing that comes to my mind. I feel compassion, because I know their deep pain and agony. But I also know that without tough love, most obese (and other addicts) will never overcome their illness. The fight is way too hard.

some people have real hang ups about using simple English words like fuck and shit.

I often advise others: Know your audience.

13 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Amy Cooper is shit stained  diaper that is too white to live...

CUNT is less verbose.

I enjoyed your post, caeron.

• Members
2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Maybe belittling laughter should not be a priority goal, but a true idiot TROLL in society does not die an easy death.

I disagree. Most idiots hate being laughed at. They are not fond of public shaming, either.

For me, that's too limiting. I often learn more from people who don't agree with me.

It's no secret, I have an aversion to the morbidly obese (and shopping at Walmart). My cock will not get aroused in the presence of a naked fat man. However, when encountering HUGE, laughter is the last thing that comes to my mind. I feel compassion, because I know their deep pain and agony. But I also know that without tough love, most obese (and other addicts) will never overcome their illness. The fight is way too hard.

I often advise others: Know your audience.

CUNT is less verbose.

I enjoyed your post, caeron.

Fitting on the morning Larry Kramer dies.

• Members

Heard a good story on this on NPR and the birdwatcher's response in the interview was extremely classy, including that she didn't necessarily need to be stained by this for the rest of her life, but he wouldn't comment on whether she deserved to be fired.  

Which is very, very magnanimous of him given that she could have gotten him killed.  

I'd like to see her charged with filing a false police report.  And IF she had mentioned a gun (she didn't) it should be attempted murder.  

I try to avoid the C* word, even though I appreciate the British way of using it a lot.  It's fairly equivalent to the N* word.  Besides, there's already a perfect way of describing this person: "Karen".  

• Members
39 minutes ago, JKane said:

the interview was extremely classy

Christian Cooper, the Black man falsely accused, was interviewed last night by Don Lemon on CNN. It was a terrific interview. Christian Cooper is magnanimous.

39 minutes ago, JKane said:

there's already a perfect way of describing this person: "Karen".

I know several wonderful women named Karen. I think it is very unfair that these beautiful women get pegged by a common name that has absolutely no relationship to "white privilege" or cunt-like entitled behavior. Whoever came up with "Karen" also deserves public shame, for possessing not one scintilla of a creative brain cell.

I'll stick with CUNT.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
On 6/10/2020 at 9:00 PM, Buddy2 said:

Calling someone a cunt...It destroys the myth of a business man

Ignorance can be so cute (and funny). 

There are some businesses that disdain swearing, for sure. The priesthood. The principal's office. Your cardiac surgeon's office. The library. A law office that does not employ litigators. Litigators, however, are worse than truck drivers.

Finance guys and hedge-funders on Wall Street talk like motherfuckers, all the way to the top. Sports executives and owners, too. Film producers may create G-rated films, but their mouths are often X-rated, especially when budgets are blown. I won't even mention egotistical directors.

But no business matches another quite like the music industry. These folks aren't educated much, but the money and power can be unreal. Every other word is "fuck," and if you're a woman, you'd better be prepared to get muddy in the pig pen. To this day, I'm still shocked by the office language of so many in the music industry. (Sans Classical.)

I love to let my balls hang free here in Oz-land. But I don't think anyone in my business has ever heard me swear. One-on-one with a close friend or family member is one thing, but whenever I'm in a group setting or in the company of business women, NO cussing EVER. That's my rule, and it applies to those who work for me.

In my first corporate job in Manhattan, swearing of any kind was never permitted. Those rules never left me.

• Members

Looks like the cunt is back.

Amy Cooper, White Woman Who Called 911 on Black Birder, Sues Over Firing

Looks like she's suing her former boss for, get this, "racism," in connection to her being fired. Many lawyers think the suit will be dismissed. I hope it is, and I hope she gets countersued to pay everyone's legal bills.