RockHardNYC

Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!

• Members

07dc-ivanka-pix-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&aut

This arrogant bitch had the nerve to carry daddy's prop bible in her $1,540 MaxMara handbag, used for Trump's insane photo-op in front of St. John's Church. What a way to make your father and his ignorant followers proud.

I know a lot of people have difficulty with our "cancel culture." It is a byproduct of social media, perhaps an unfair, ugly side-effect. 

First of all, I can't believe a university invited Ivanka Trump to give a commencement speech. Shame on them for not securing someone more inspiring.

I happen to love when famous people I dislike get CANCELLED. I'm hoping the entire Trump family of businesses are CANCELLED, and every family member gets to do a perp walk on their way to jail. So naturally I was thrilled to hear that Wichita State University Tech pulled Ivanka from their roster. (I'm guessing her contract protected her fee in face of possible cancellation. If she's learned anything, she's learned contracts from her father.)

One might think the gays at Daddy's would get WOKE and CANCEL him, too.

Wichita State University Dumps Ivanka

"Wichita State University Tech pulled Ms. Trump’s commencement speech after students and faculty members condemned the Trump administration’s response to protests."

• Members
2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Clearly you failed. In all the years of reading your posts, not once have you made me laugh.

I never mentioned the word "wealthy" on this thread. You pulled the word out from your ass.

I never discuss money in public in my real life, but as RH, I have no filters. Longtime readers know this. The beauty of anonymity: it protects my business.

I wonder what that amount is?

I guess that depends on how you feel having a coarse Jew-fro brush up against your delicate goyim skin. Or how you feel about the smell of chemical hair relaxer as you shower with him.

The last paragraph shows who you really are.  I like Scott Adler and Rick Munroe.

"as RH, I have no filters'.  What a ridiculous, silly comment. 

• Members
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

07dc-ivanka-pix-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&aut

This arrogant bitch had the nerve to carry daddy's prop bible in her $1,540 MaxMara handbag, used for Trump's insane photo-op in front of St. John's Church. What a way to make your father and his ignorant followers proud.

One might think the gays at Daddy's would get WOKE and CANCEL him, too.

I  agree with the members here who wish this site would move on into a new decade. Daddy is actually a person, not Captain Hook or Scrooge McDuck. Or the character he is made out by some.

Also, what is the meaning of the word goyim? 

I never ever thought I would defend Daddy.

• Members
2 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

I  agree with the members here who wish this site would move on into a new decade. Daddy is actually a person, not Captain Hook or Scrooge McDuck. Or the character he is made out by some.

Also, what is the meaning of the word goyim? 

I never ever thought I would defend Daddy.

I love you William.

• Members
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

Well, that would be the question, would not it?

Yoda-speak aside, before one judges another man's worth, it helps if you have access to all his bank records, asset information, and financial statements. 

24 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Yoda-speak aside, before one judges another man's worth, it helps if you have access to all his bank records, asset information, and financial statements. 

Surely posting here has nothing literally to do with that, but rather gently making fun of one anothers’ personal foibles, & etc.

51 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

I always hear what you are saying, but some people here misconstrue the meaning of "gently making fun."

Agree completely. Some misuse here, & certainly Elsewhere, horribly.

When we could otherwise be having so much fun!

• Members

01.jpg.4eea1a47659b273dc2493cee45935cbc.jpg

"I’ve always cherished Washington’s luminous monuments. So it was excruciating this past week to see the chucklehead who has waged war on our institutions, undermined our laws and values, stoked division at every turn, blundering around defiling the monuments that symbolize the best about America."

I'm a bit delayed on my reading so I missed Sunday's Maureen Dowd Op-Ed. Today, several news anchors referenced it. I finally got to read it tonight, and I recommend it to everyone interested in BLM.

Unfortunately, conservatives seem to hate Maureen, and that's too bad. She often speaks the truth, and too many Republican voters don't want to hear the truth.

Bonfire of Trump’s Vanity - George Floyd. Say his name.

• Members
11 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

what is the meaning of the word goyim? 

@Buddy2 I’m not Jewish and do not speak Hebrew so I stand to be corrected, but I believe ‘goyim’ is the plural of ‘goy’ which means Gentile in Hebrew.

Edited by msclelovr

• Members
3 hours ago, msclelovr said:

I’m not Jewish and do not speak Hebrew so I stand to be corrected, but I believe ‘goyim’ is the plural of ‘goy’ which means Gentile in Hebrew.

That's pretty accurate. I'm not Jewish either, but I know a little Hebrew and Yiddish. I have many Jewish friends whom I adore, and they often talk about the Goyim, in loving terms. The word can also have derogatory connotation. Intent matters.

2 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

Try to use words that don't also have derogatory connotations, please.

That is why I asked the question.

Intent matters

Not so sure.

If the negative implications from the Jewish viewpoint remind what the Goyim did at Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, on and on, maybe they are useful.

• Members
34 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Not so sure.

Absolutely correct.

Readers have a responsibility to NOT project their own biased assumptions onto someone else. Pulling assumed word meanings out of one's ass and trying to ascribe false intent onto others with those words is classic TROLL behavior.

IMO, TROLLS can go fuck themselves, along with Daddy.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

Not so sure.

If the negative implications from the Jewish viewpoint remind what the Goyim did at Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, on and on, maybe they are useful.

Huh?

I was quoting @RockHardNYC

Why are we discussing this, while George Floyd's funeral is taking place in Texas? 

Or knocking Daddy for the freaking five hundred time?

Edited by Buddy2
To add comment relevant

• Members
45 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Absolutely correct.

Readers have a responsibility to NOT project their own biased assumptions onto someone else. Pulling assumed word meanings out of one's ass and trying to ascribe false intent onto others with those words is classic TROLL behavior.

IMO, TROLLS can go fuck themselves, along with Daddy.

To be fair, I cannot write I like Daddy. But, he has a lot of good points too. After all, HooBoy hired him and they worked well together. Daddy kept the site in order while HooBoy traveled all over the world.