Buddy2

Kamala Harris Vice President

• Members
2 hours ago, JKane said:

3ojlwxycg5h51.png

xrvevizaa7h51.jpg

77jkkmxcv5h51.jpg

Sorry but Kamala has a reputation of having a glass jaw in debates. She can memorize cutting lines but doesn't have the gray matter to respond. She either collapses or goes irate. Buttigieg practically told her to shut up bitch plenty in the debates. And Tulsi ...

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

If you had any Black friends, you would know what an overwhelming number of them is quite happy with Kamala.

That's an ad hominem personal insult you should be ashamed of. You don't even know what race I am and I have plenty of all sorts of friends. 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
5 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

If you had any Black friends, you would know what an overwhelming number of them is quite happy with Kamala.

I am Black, I don't need to live vicariously through friends. And I refuse to vote for her. I don't represent all Black men, but I think I know my people better than you.

11 hours ago, caeron said:

What is the point of caring what young people think until they fucking get off their lazy asses and fucking vote? 

Biden/Harris will become as progressive as they are made to be. Neither of them is responsible for the current shit show that has killed more Americans than WWI and Vietnam combined. 

This btw cannot be emphasized enough. The laziness and detachment among 20-somethings is unnerving.

• Members
41 minutes ago, JKane said:

daK3FoA.png

Don't mean to interrupt TassJ arguments against Harris but could I quickly mention.....

Yesterday COVID deaths:   

France: 18

Australia: 14

Spain: 12

UK: 11

Japan: 10

Germany: 8

Canada: 5

USA: 1,120

Just so we're mindful of priorities and ..........agendas?

• Members
12 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

was really making an objective observation.

Unless you have seen me and know my friends it was not an "objective observation", it was a typical personal insult of yours.

I can't stand most of these politicians because I've worked with many politicians (all "liberal" Democrats) for years and know how what snakes they are. It's an occupation one step above the mafia and one small step below a lawyer. And I told people that I had heard through friends a year and a half ago that party central already knew that Kamala was to be the next president.  Regardless I tried to give also an objective assessment of a candidate's chances. With America's owners and propaganda outlets going 200% for her she flopped in the primaries miserably and friends in California clued me in there was little there there after the initial first good impression everyone gets. A spoiled daughter of hard-working academics who had no progressive views and was a rather narrow-minded defender of the privileged. A person who was always campaigning for the next job and never working at the present one. A political prima dona married to a super rich lawyer and part owner of the media and IT world. A strong member of ultra right-wing AIPAC but also a panderer who claims as a young girl she went door-to-door for the Israeli group that buys Palestinian homes and levels them (Trees for Israel). My impression is she's unimpressive after a few times seeing her and voters seem to be as unenthusiastic. I also know that party central knows this but is more concerned with getting the suburban Republican's women's  vote that turned 2018 around and as an Indian/White/Black Jewish woman good at taking every position at once she's a good fit even without substance. And it counters Trump's efforts to split the important Indian-American vote with his Modi friendship. I have my doubts the Dems are thinking straight because all those voters are going to swoon back to Nikki Haley in 2024, who is much worse than Trump and get huge Congressional majorities. But neither "party" minds losing to the other so long as it's not an independent like Trump or Bernie.    

Plenty of the progressive left crowd are people of color, mostly Black. And none of them can stand the pro-war Neo Liberals that Harris and Buttigieg are the darlings of. The same way that Blacks no longer join the military as much because they see no reason to start a career that's sole mission is killing people of color. You want to know why police routinely kill Blacks and Latinos so easily? It's because many or most of them were first in the US military whose sole job is to kill as many people of color as possible. They're dehumanized into racial enemies the same way we did "Japs" in WW2, "G++ks" in Vietnam, and now "Sand N+++ers" in the Middle East.  In movies you may hear the enemy as "Hadji's" or "Hajibs" but on the ground the common term is always understood as "Sand N+++ers".  America's "Kill More N+++ers" national goal doesn't have an (except in the US) clause. As Obama himself observed, he became a master at killing people. And they were all people of color and black. Obama murdered more blacks than the KKK ever dreamed of. Just not in the US. Fuckin incompetent Trump killed one Iranian. Loser

From Iraq to Syria to Libya to Yemen to Somalia the US burns alive with napalm as many of them as we can in a genocide of millions meant to cull their numbers like nuisance animals and destroy to the ground any advanced country they build. Modern educated nations like Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Libya all leveled to the stone age by the US. And Iran next which will require 20 million dead Iranians and tens of thousands of US dead. Kamala's AIPAC wants that to start yesterday and wants Russia attacked to get them out of interfering with Syria's bombing. The Neo-Cons and the Neo-Libs are really the same crowd for foreign affairs and both are livid that stupid, moronic Trump is too much of a pussy to keep up the killing that Obama and Hillary were doing so well in continuation of Bush's frenzy. That's why all the Neo-Cons from Bolton to Bush to the "Lincoln Project" are flocking to the Democratic Neo-Lib ticket. Same blood-thirsty people different party. And Biden, the puppet front-man  of the ticket to get Kamala in, was even more enthusiastic about killing the million "s.n.'s" in Iraq than Bush was. 

But Americans are indoctrinated by  the pro-war media to not care about how many dark-skinned people we exterminate overseas (like culling nuisance animals), and only to care about domestic issues. And domestically Kamala and her husband are Silicon Valley's ascendancy to completely control American information. Facebook, Time-Warner CNN, NBC, Fox, Google, Apple, Microsoft may as well get offices in the White House. Together with Wall Street they will be running the country more than now. And all those corporations have war in common; war news and propaganda and weapons to kill.  

The Republican Party and the Democratic Party are the same damn people, just different labels., like Store A Brand vs. Store B Brand. The Clintons and Bushes and Trumps and Bidens and Pelosi's and Obamas etc are all best friends in the same social circles. Their kids are best friends, they go to each other parties, they hang out with Jeffery Epstein together. Why Trump doesn't use the Obama Doctrine to assassinate Biden. It's not that serious a disagreement, it's just a political show. Biden tries to tell you "We will change nothing" but you want to believe there's some difference that makes corporate Democrats better than corporate Republicans. People in China believe they live in a democracy, and just like people in Russia or the US they get indigent when you tell them it's a sham. 

You and others say you must choose the lesser of two evils as if genocide is just another factor . Hitler was wonderful at building autobahns and infrastructure and cars and social programs for average people. But he had one downside. Sorry, genocide is not just another factor for many of us, it's a disqualifier. I can't stand Trump anymore than anyone else. But I also feel the same exact way with all the Neo Libs and Neo Cons. Exact same people, exact same ideas, just different labels and identities. Like millions of other Bernie voters I didn't follow Bernie (and Chomsky's) recommendation to vote for Killary. And I have absolutely no doubt that there are at least a million black and brown people in the middle east still alive because she did not get her fangs into them. Maybe many more.  When you've sunk as a person to where genocide is just another factor your morals have hit bottom and can't be justified with "well everyone else thinks this way too". 

Even if our form of democracy is a sham and pretty worthless as a system now there are plenty of things people can do without glorifying war criminals of either brand. I call and lobby and contribute a lot for the National Interstate Popular Vote Compact . It will help get the political party chokehold off our elections just as nonpartisan elections in many states are doing. Unless a miracle happens it won't pass in time for this election but the numbers are very close. Buttigieg, Kamala and some others mislead people by supporting a "constitutional amendment" which would never get passed by Congress and get 2/3's of the states. They know the Interstate Compact is close to passing and that the Supreme Court in the recent faithless elector case approved of this method. By saying "constitutional amendment" these jerks are playing people for fools. It's surprising how much most Americans support this change so long as it's presented as not coming from either party but against both of them. The majority of Americans now have a healthy hatred of both political parties

I've also given the most I can to Cori Bush, Jamaal Bowman, and the "colored girl squad" and telephone banked for Jamaal.  Israel, one of several countries that interfere in our elections 100 times more than Russia,  threw $5 million against Jamaal and a total of $10 million against the "squad". Congress is hopelessly corrupt but a few honest people advocating for popular change and against genocide is important. And when democracy comes to America it's going to come by popular revolt of the people, not by party politics.

But Piss on Kamala and Piss on Trump.  

Screenshot_20200816-182637_Chrome.jpg

How few Americans believe in American elections:

Screenshot_20200816-203030_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200816-203007_Gallery.jpg

and a few of the 100,000 Black Lives That Didn't Matter or Obama wouldn't have sent bombs and drones to murder them:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXtNzZjMspxjbYpBXL42z

Edited by tassojunior

was really making an objective observation. I made no comment about anyone's color.

I live in DC. 90% of my neighbors are working class Black families. Not only I live with them, I am an active participant and member of neighborhood and community associations and organizations. The overwhelming majority of my friends and lovers are Black, from all ages, educational levels, and social extractions. For almost 20 years I have developed and kept a deep engagement with what I consider is my community. I know what people and community leaders think not because I read it in newspapers or in social media, I talk to,, love and work and interact daily and intensely with them.

DC Black community is quite diverse, but in a city that voted 4% for Trump, it is really challenging to find Trump lovers within it. It is almost as hard to find Harris haters. There are groups of Left activists (I am usually actively supportive of the Leftists groups) who like myself are not enthusiastic about Kamala, but we all agree that now it is time to leave our differences aside and support the dems ticket against Trump. I also heard of a very small group that opposes her. They are few, and not representative of where the overall local Black community, in al its different political nuances, stands.

Perhaps, DC Black community is not representative of the overall Black American community (I intentionally use Black to include not only African Americans but also the very influential local African immigrants community). I give you that. But in DC, opposition to Kamala seems to be irrelevant so far. I hear mostly White folks criticizing her from the Left and the Right.

Here where I live in Raleigh NC there is also an enormous pan-African emigrant community, judging from the many many Lyft & Uber drivers I ride and talk with who came here from all over Africa.

They all say the identical things you do in your post here.

• Members

was really making an objective observation. I made no comment about anyone's color.

I live in DC. 90% of my neighbors are working class Black families. Not only I live with them, I am an active participant and member of neighborhood and community associations and organizations. The overwhelming majority of my friends and lovers are Black, from all ages, educational levels, and social extractions. For almost 20 years I have developed and kept a deep engagement with what I consider is my community. I know what people and community leaders think not because I read it in newspapers or in social media, I talk to,, love and work and interact daily and intensely with them.

DC Black community is quite diverse, but in a city that voted 4% for Trump, it is really challenging to find Trump lovers within it. It is almost as hard to find Harris haters. There are groups of Left activists (I am usually actively supportive of the Leftists groups) who like myself are not enthusiastic about Kamala, but we all agree that now it is time to leave our differences aside and support the dems ticket against Trump. I also heard of a very small group that opposes her. They are few, and not representative of where the overall local Black community, in al its different political nuances, stands.

Perhaps, DC Black community is not representative of the overall Black American community (I intentionally use Black to include not only African Americans but also the very influential local African immigrants community). I give you that. But in DC, opposition to Kamala seems to be irrelevant so far. I hear mostly White folks criticizing her from the Left and the Right.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you Black people are not pleased with her. There are conversations that Black people (Excluding Africans or Any Person Not of The African American Diaspora) that we don't have in front of guests. The non-politically correct Black folks that you don't see on T.V. are telling me they can't stand Kamala because she is only conveniently Black now, but when she won her Senate seat the headlines were first Indian-American wins California Senate seat. Her criminal record layered on top of Biden's Crime Bill just kills her chance.

This conservative Black YouTuber is on right now with 20,000 viewers trashing Kamala with some arguments I really find hard to refute. Now the majority of Black folks will more than likely vote Biden/Harris. But a full quarter of Black men voted for Trump in 2016, just imagine how that number will go up especially after his soft criminal justice reform in light of the polar opposite presented by Biden & Harris. Criminal justice is an acute issue for Black men when a full 1/3 to 1/4 of Black men are incarcerated. The vote that shows up will heavily go Democratic but turnout will be low, low enough to push Trump to squeak a win in key need to win states.

image.thumb.png.431c2e815829181b74b4fffb147b6d1f.png

10 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you Black people are not pleased with her. There are conversations that Black people (Excluding Africans or Any Person Not of The African American Diaspora) that we don't have in front of guests. The non-politically correct Black folks that you don't see on T.V. are telling me they can't stand Kamala because she is only conveniently Black now, but when she won her Senate seat the headlines were first Indian-American wins California Senate seat. Her criminal record layered on top of Biden's Crime Bill just kills her chance.

This conservative Black YouTuber is on right now with 20,000 viewers trashing Kamala with some arguments I really find hard to refute. Now the majority of Black folks will more than likely vote Biden/Harris. But a full quarter of Black men voted for Trump in 2016, just imagine how that number will go up especially after his soft criminal justice reform in light of the polar opposite presented by Biden & Harris. Criminal justice is an acute issue for Black men when a full 1/3 to 1/4 of Black men are incarcerated. The vote that shows up will heavily go Democratic but turnout will be low, low enough to push Trump to squeak a win in key need to win states.

image.thumb.png.431c2e815829181b74b4fffb147b6d1f.png

'The perfect is the enemy of the good enough.'

• Members
1 hour ago, bcdaron said:

But other families from the hood trying to survive on $100million/year will relate:

117391340_10158878600603708_124156207627

• Members
2 hours ago, tassojunior said:

But other families from the hood trying to survive on $100million/year will relate:

117391340_10158878600603708_124156207627

I think it's a lost cause to try and persuade this group. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who wins. We will still be in wars, have a rigged economy, and a crumbling democracy with untrustworthy institutions. But hey, some of our sauna aficionados will get to see more desperate Venezuelan guys when they visit Colombia or Brazil.  

• Members

Kamala's husband is the tax lawyer and lobbyist for half of these. 

and the Dems have finally backed down and let Andy Yang speak. 42% of Yang voters say they won't vote for Biden/Harris.

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
12 hours ago, bcdaron said:

I think it's a lost cause to try and persuade this group. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who wins. We will still be in wars, have a rigged economy, and a crumbling democracy with untrustworthy institutions. But hey, some of our sauna aficionados will get to see more desperate Venezuelan guys when they visit Colombia or Brazil.  

It certainly matters whether or not Trump is elected for a second term. Why?  He is pushing hydroxychlorquine, which causes devastating results for some pre existing conditions. Fauci, Birx and Redfield strong disagree with Trump.

Trump is not a doctor or scientist. Can anyone imagine what living former presidents think about Trump?  Or FDR or Eisenhower or Truman or LBJ & JFK would have done instead?

• Members

The 1st Biden/Harris CNN poll is out and it's a disaster. Because of the electoral college the Dem may need to win by 5% to get elected. A 10 point shift towards Trump.

although the gender gap is still huge:

Edited by tassojunior

• Members

You can't game to Electoral College, despite what the 2016 Trump campaign claims.

After all Jared hired the 2016 Trump campaign.

As important Senator Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang have endorsed Biden.

They are more concerned about Trump than some of the far left anti Harris and anti Biden cohort

Edited by Buddy2

>>I think it's a lost cause to try and persuade this group. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who wins. We will still be in wars, have a rigged economy, and a crumbling democracy with untrustworthy institutions. But hey, some of our sauna aficionados will get to see more desperate Venezuelan guys when they visit Colombia or Brazil. <<

Of course we will still have problems.  Your keen grasp of the obvious blinds you to the equally obvious. Our system is rigged to give us two choices. It has always been this way. We are in a shit show. The world has been a shit show for all time. You can stand in the middle of the shit show and scream about how mad you are that you're in the shit show, but you still have only two choices. One of those choices leads you deeper into the shit. One of them leads you out a bit more.

Take your pick, or don't and let other pick for you. I am personally holding on to all the power I have, so I'm picking.

But to me, this statement says you're not wanting a politician, you're wanting the fucking second coming where president jesus somehow magically makes the whole world happy and loving and fair. 

• Members
42 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

It certainly matters whether or not Trump is elected for a second term. Why?  He is pushing hydroxychlorquine, which causes devastating results for some pre existing conditions. Fauci, Birx and Redfield strong disagree with Trump.

Trump is not a doctor or scientist. Can anyone imagine what living former presidents think about Trump?  Or FDR or Eisenhower or Truman or LBJ & JFK would have done instead?

If people are stupid enough to listen to medical advice from Trump that's on them. Do I care what these past presidents would think, HELL NO. Those past presidents were the progenitor to Trump. Trump didn't just evolve out out some Petri dish. The racism was sown in by FDR and his exclusion of Blacks from federal subsidized FHA loan for homes, exclusion from the GI Bill (Hurt my family Great Grand Father Airforce WWII). Don't let me get on all the other virulent racists and sexists who have run this country. I could go on for days with all the other presidents on your list but I think people think most fondly of FDR so I hit him.

If you look at Biden he is in the same club of sexists and racists. 

How does Biden solve Black crime due from poverty- Incarceration

How did Obama/Biden handle Immigration from Central America caused by gangs (MS-13) that were started in Los Angeles- Deportation, where they can be killed by MS-13 because we decided to turn Guatemala into Narco state because we wanted right-wing Juan Orlando Hernandez and his drug trafficking brother because they would allow for American business interest to continue.

How was Medical handled under Obama/Biden- Greatest blowjob to the insurance industry ever, not only was every American forced to buy private health insurance they were fined and the costs were astronomical. No public option, no expanded Medicare, didn't fix Social Security (Super easy just raise the cap on earnings).

Biden is also the reason for the 1.5-2.0 Trillion dollar student debt crisis, he made it hard for regular people to discharge debt and impossible to discharge student debt. He is so far up Wallstreets ass that who cares if he didn't recommend Hydrochloroquine. He'll probably end up killing more people with his economic policies. You'll be lucky to afford the co-pay on your Hydroxy, because handsy Joe doesn't believe in universal healthcare for all citizens like most of the developed world. 

Finally, all the sexual harassment claims against this man and his apparent lack personal space with young girls hair makes me think, Why is he so much better a choice?

All of the past presidents have sucked why assume Biden is better when he is cut from exactly the same cloth. This is all a game and political illusion to think the Obama's, Trumps, and Clinton's all don't just hang out in the same social groups but put on a big show for C-Span. It's why you see Michelle Obama hanging all over GW Bush after they spent their time in the WH saying he was the Devil. There are pictures of these people all at the same parties. It's a sham and Biden won't get my consent to be abused.

• Members
11 minutes ago, caeron said:

>>I think it's a lost cause to try and persuade this group. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who wins. We will still be in wars, have a rigged economy, and a crumbling democracy with untrustworthy institutions. But hey, some of our sauna aficionados will get to see more desperate Venezuelan guys when they visit Colombia or Brazil. <<

Of course we will still have problems.  Your keen grasp of the obvious blinds you to the equally obvious. Our system is rigged to give us two choices. It has always been this way. We are in a shit show. The world has been a shit show for all time. You can stand in the middle of the shit show and scream about how mad you are that you're in the shit show, but you still have only two choices. One of those choices leads you deeper into the shit. One of them leads you out a bit more.

Take your pick, or don't and let other pick for you. I am personally holding on to all the power I have, so I'm picking.

But to me, this statement says you're not wanting a politician, you're wanting the fucking second coming where president jesus somehow magically makes the whole world happy and loving and fair. 

They just want you to vote so they can throw it in your face. We'll you voted for him or conversely you should have voted as if the choices were any better. I'll vote 3rd party instead or won't vote. Not voting is just as power a statement that nether choice is acceptable.