Buddy2

Kamala Harris Vice President

32 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

They just want you to vote so they can throw it in your face. We'll you voted for him or conversely you should have voted as if the choices were any better. I'll vote 3rd party instead or won't vote. Not voting is just as power a statement that nether choice is acceptable.

The system resists change. Are we not better than we were 100 years ago? 200 years ago? Those changes happened because people voted and pushed for change. Sometimes it happens more quickly, but it pretty much never happens at the pace that those who crave that change desire.

If you want a revolution because you think you can fix the broken system, be my guest. Go buy some guns and have at. I'm pretty sure however, it will end up like most revolutions. Even if it succeeds, it just becomes what it replaces.

Edited by caeron

• Members
59 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

If people are stupid enough to listen to medical advice from Trump that's on them. Do I care what these past presidents would think, HELL NO. Those past presidents were the progenitor to Trump. Trump didn't just evolve out out some Petri dish. The racism was sown in by FDR and his exclusion of Blacks from federal subsidized FHA loan for homes, exclusion from the GI Bill (Hurt my family Great Grand Father Airforce WWII). Don't let me get on all the other virulent racists and sexists who have run this country. I could go on for days with all the other presidents on your list but I think people think most fondly of FDR so I hit him.

If you look at Biden he is in the same club of sexists and racists. 

How does Biden solve Black crime due from poverty- Incarceration

How did Obama/Biden handle Immigration from Central America caused by gangs (MS-13) that were started in Los Angeles- Deportation, where they can be killed by MS-13 because we decided to turn Guatemala into Narco state because we wanted right-wing Juan Orlando Hernandez and his drug trafficking brother because they would allow for American business interest to continue.

How was Medical handled under Obama/Biden- Greatest blowjob to the insurance industry ever, not only was every American forced to buy private health insurance they were fined and the costs were astronomical. No public option, no expanded Medicare, didn't fix Social Security (Super easy just raise the cap on earnings).

Biden is also the reason for the 1.5-2.0 Trillion dollar student debt crisis, he made it hard for regular people to discharge debt and impossible to discharge student debt. He is so far up Wallstreets ass that who cares if he didn't recommend Hydrochloroquine. He'll probably end up killing more people with his economic policies. You'll be lucky to afford the co-pay on your Hydroxy, because handsy Joe doesn't believe in universal healthcare for all citizens like most of the developed world. 

Finally, all the sexual harassment claims against this man and his apparent lack personal space with young girls hair makes me think, Why is he so much better a choice?

All of the past presidents have sucked why assume Biden is better when he is cut from exactly the same cloth. This is all a game and political illusion to think the Obama's, Trumps, and Clinton's all don't just hang out in the same social groups but put on a big show for C-Span. It's why you see Michelle Obama hanging all over GW Bush after they spent their time in the WH saying he was the Devil. There are pictures of these people all at the same parties. It's a sham and Biden won't get my consent to be abused.

Nobody with any sense believes  Harry Truman or Lyndon Johnson was a racist.

Edited by Buddy2

• Members
59 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

If people are stupid enough to listen to medical advice from Trump that's on them. Do I care what these past presidents would think, HELL NO. Those past presidents were the progenitor to Trump. Trump didn't just evolve out out some Petri dish. The racism was sown in by FDR and his exclusion of Blacks from federal subsidized FHA loan for homes, exclusion from the GI Bill (Hurt my family Great Grand Father Airforce WWII). Don't let me get on all the other virulent racists and sexists who have run this country. I could go on for days with all the other presidents on your list but I think people think most fondly of FDR so I hit him.

If you look at Biden he is in the same club of sexists and racists. 

How does Biden solve Black crime due from poverty- Incarceration

How did Obama/Biden handle Immigration from Central America caused by gangs (MS-13) that were started in Los Angeles- Deportation, where they can be killed by MS-13 because we decided to turn Guatemala into Narco state because we wanted right-wing Juan Orlando Hernandez and his drug trafficking brother because they would allow for American business interest to continue.

How was Medical handled under Obama/Biden- Greatest blowjob to the insurance industry ever, not only was every American forced to buy private health insurance they were fined and the costs were astronomical. No public option, no expanded Medicare, didn't fix Social Security (Super easy just raise the cap on earnings).

Biden is also the reason for the 1.5-2.0 Trillion dollar student debt crisis, he made it hard for regular people to discharge debt and impossible to discharge student debt. He is so far up Wallstreets ass that who cares if he didn't recommend Hydrochloroquine. He'll probably end up killing more people with his economic policies. You'll be lucky to afford the co-pay on your Hydroxy, because handsy Joe doesn't believe in universal healthcare for all citizens like most of the developed world. 

Finally, all the sexual harassment claims against this man and his apparent lack personal space with young girls hair makes me think, Why is he so much better a choice?

All of the past presidents have sucked why assume Biden is better when he is cut from exactly the same cloth. This is all a game and political illusion to think the Obama's, Trumps, and Clinton's all don't just hang out in the same social groups but put on a big show for C-Span. It's why you see Michelle Obama hanging all over GW Bush after they spent their time in the WH saying he was the Devil. There are pictures of these people all at the same parties. It's a sham and Biden won't get my consent to be abused.

Nobody with any sense believes Lyndon Johnson was a racist.

• Members

US "democracy" is a farce worse than Belarus and only  a half dozen states choose the president anyway. If you don't vote in Michigan, Pennsylvania, N. Carolina, Florida Ohio or Wisconsin your vote means ZERO for president. ( half of those probably wont matter). Spend your time more productively or refuse to participate in a farce like a majority of eligible voters probably will this year.

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
9 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

Nobody with any sense believes Lyndon Johnson was a racist.

Nobody but Barack Obama and any other human with historical knowledge would say otherwise. Sure he did pass a weak ass Civil rights bill instead of a Constitutional Amendment and spent 20 years opposing Blacks prior to his ascendancy. He's not racist it's just the Blacks 20 years prior didn't deserve their rights. 

image.thumb.png.28dd8eec0b9d44bd1fdf53cbaf228c4a.png

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/apr/14/barack-obama/lyndon-johnson-opposed-every-civil-rights-proposal/

• Members
11 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

Nobody but Barack Obama and any other human with historical knowledge would say otherwise. Sure he did pass a weak ass Civil rights bill instead of a Constitutional Amendment and spent 20 years opposing Blacks prior to his ascendancy. He's not racist it's just the Blacks 20 years prior didn't deserve their rights. 

image.thumb.png.28dd8eec0b9d44bd1fdf53cbaf228c4a.png

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/apr/14/barack-obama/lyndon-johnson-opposed-every-civil-rights-proposal/

LBJ signed public accommodation laws; voting rights laws: housing laws in 1968 after Martin Luther King was assassinated.

Johnson appointed the first Black to the Supreme Court, despite strong Southern Demoratic Party opposition.

• Members
24 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

Don't make me tear through Truman. It will be a long rant!

It's not worth it because the thousands of times that both Truman and Johnson bragged at how racist they were for their whole lives  they used so many multiples of the N word and "Chinaman" that their quotes are nauseating. Buddy's tactic is he goads you to quote the exact language of LBJ and Truman and then exclaims "How dare you to print such despicable language." Batshit crazy Catch-22

• Members
3 hours ago, tassojunior said:

The 1st Biden/Harris CNN poll is out and it's a disaster. Because of the electoral college the Dem may need to win by 5% to get elected. A 10 point shift towards Trump.

Mike Feedback has the quote of the day:

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
26 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

It's not worth it because the thousands of times that both Truman and Johnson bragged at how racist they were for their whole lives  they used so many multiples of the N word and "Chinaman" that their quotes are nauseating. Buddy's tactic is he goads you to quote the exact language of LBJ and Truman and then exclaims "How dare you to print such despicable language." Batshit crazy Catch-22

Yeah lost cause. Some people really want to drink the Kool Aide. Not sure he realizes how hollow some of those laws are. The housing law and later lending laws largely allowed for racist to do as they wish with their property as long as they did an arms length transaction and low volume of business. (As a mortgage lending pro I was surprised at the discrimination we are allowed and the blatant racism I saw in lending with private money loans for house flips)

If you look at the laws they did the least possible for affected minorities while still giving southerners the right to turn away minorities. The new conservative supreme courts have torn apart the voting rights act and they only stayed so long because we had a more liberal Supreme Court. These were just appeasements when we needed Constitutional Amendments. 60+ years with the war on poverty and Black households still only have 10% of White households wealth. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, bcdaron said:

Yeah lost cause. Some people really want to drink the Kool Aide. Not sure he realizes how hollow some of those laws are. The housing law and later lending laws largely allowed for racist to do as they wish with their property as long as they did an arms length transaction and low volume of business. (As a mortgage lending pro I was surprised at the discrimination we are allowed and the blatant racism I saw in lending with private money loans for house flips)

If you look at the laws they did the least possible for affected minorities while still giving southerners the right to turn away minorities. The new conservative supreme courts have torn apart the voting rights act and they only stayed so long because we had a more liberal Supreme Court. These were just appeasements when we needed Constitutional Amendments. 60+ years with the war on poverty and Black households still only have 10% of White households wealth. 

but as LBJ told Richard Russell on the telephone: "We got to pass that N+++er Bill because even though we'll lose the south, I'm assured the N+++ers will vote Democratic for 200 years."

Reading LBJ or Truman makes you want to shower. 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

US "democracy" is a farce worse than Belarus and only  a half dozen states choose the president anyway. If you don't vote in Michigan, Pennsylvania, N. Carolina, Florida Ohio or Wisconsin your vote means ZERO for president. ( half of those probably wont matter). Spend your time more productively or refuse to participate in a farce like a majority of eligible voters probably will this year.

Add in 2020:   Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Maine, Washington state, Minnesota.

Actually there will be a huge turnout this year to vote Trump out.

Be sure to vote, @tassojunior As our metual friend from Daddy's, Kenny, wrote "every bit counts."

@tassojunior

Edited by Buddy2

• Members

Actually no. I read about Johnson as Majority Leader of the Senate passing a civil rights bill through Congress when I was in highschool long before he became president or vice president of the United States.

• Members

but as LBJ told Richard Russell on the telephone: "We got to pass that N+++er Bill because even though we'll lose the south, I'm assured the N+++ers will vote Democratic for 200 years."

Reading LBJ or Truman makes you want to shower. 

Not what historians and politcal sciencists  say or write or vote.

But to be fair, @tassojunior

You are only a lawyer, not a historian or a political sciencist

Edited by Buddy2

• Members

Is it PC to have a lifeless brainless tv star who speaks in a monotone hosting whose only obvious quality is being a fine piece of ass? Very Trumpian. (But to a gay man very boring). Worst.Whatever It Is. Ever 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
3 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

That someone in this thread would encourage most of us to not bother voting is very telling.

Did you read their reading of a 5 days convention after one day? Pure bitterness and resentment. They are clearly playing for Trump team. It will be remembered. I always hated the inability to make editions here, but these days I AM LOVIN'IT.