Kevie770

Extended Vacay São Paulo, Rio and Salvador

• Members

Hi everyone, I will write up a full review of my trip once it is has concluded. I wanted to see if anyone will be in Salvador over the next week. I have meet some AMAZING people from this forum over the past week and I would love to connect & explore the cities offerings. 

• Members

Wow @SolaceSoul completely agree with you. And thank you for your contribution!  When my friends went to Ghana last year they all said it felt like “home” that’s how I felt in Salvador.  I’m so great full to you @Badboy81@Latbear4blk Tom from 117 and anyone else who has provided information about Salvador. It convinced me to go and experience what has to date been my favorite place in the world. 

As @brockmiller can attest I am unapologetically and sometimes uncomfortably black. I don’t mind asking and discussing uncomfortable topics when it comes to blackness. And in Salvador every Uber driver, waiter, or anyone I came into contact with that spoke English wanted to discuss the black awakening that is happening all over the world. It was truly magical.  

Edited by Kevie770