BiBottomBoy

The GOP Are Iditots

• Members

Let them try to "own the libs".  We saw in the General election when they tried to suppress the vote and interfere, it only motivated the "libs" to come out and fight back, taking the state in a "landslide"...   They are stupid, they are weak, and they are cowards, and if they keep running the show , their party REALLY will be the ReTrumplicans.......even without HIM at the helm as POTUS....

STUPID MUTHERFUCKERS !!!!!!

• Members

Funny how the Dems and the media aren't willing to call a spade a spade and report how this is one huge grift. 

The voting fraud  initiative is far past $200,000,000 taken in by now.   But yeah, these donors in large part are the people that believe there is a Deep State and there is a Q.  

Let's give a shout out to Republican Adam Kinzinger, though his voting record is pro upper 1% and anti LGBTQ, at least he was out front about recognizing Biden was the winner.

GOP Rep. Kinzinger wages a lonely fight against Trump’s falsehoods and right-wing disinformation

Z7QLOJXN5AI6TBUT6SD6IZ4EVI.jpg&w=916%209

This one time I'd agree to suck him if he forced my head down on it.  <--  That's sarcasm!

Edited by Pete1111
format

• Members
On 12/14/2020 at 8:33 PM, Pete1111 said:

Funny how the Dems and the media aren't willing to call a spade a spade and report how this is one huge grift. 

The voting fraud  initiative is far past $200,000,000 taken in by now.   But yeah, these donors in large part are the people that believe there is a Deep State and there is a Q.  

Let's give a shout out to Republican Adam Kinzinger, though his voting record is pro upper 1% and anti LGBTQ, at least he was out front about recognizing Biden was the winner.

GOP Rep. Kinzinger wages a lonely fight against Trump’s falsehoods and right-wing disinformation

Z7QLOJXN5AI6TBUT6SD6IZ4EVI.jpg&w=916%209

This one time I'd agree to suck him if he forced my head down on it.  <--  That's sarcasm!

Congressman Kinzinger took another swipe at Trump and his quislings.  I'm beginning to see a trend he is being groomed for the GOP future.  They'll need some members that smell clean.  His young look and new bride won't hurt.  She's Latina?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/27/kinzinger-trump-election-defeat-republicans-450826

Edited by Pete1111
Grmr

• Members
1 hour ago, Pete1111 said:

Congressman Kinzinger took another swipe at Trump and his quislings.  I'm beginning to see a trend he is being groomed for the GOP future.  They'll need some members that smell clean.  His young look and new bride won't hurt.  She's Latina?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/27/kinzinger-trump-election-defeat-republicans-450826

At this point the GOP is known as the ReTrumplicans, and there is nothing left for them to do but bite the dust and fade away.... There is not a single Retrumplican that could ever be trusted.   They are just a bunch of soft, spineless cowards.  Maybe this country is really ready for a NEW party to emerge ?  

Edited by Suckrates