Santiagodc

Egypt update

On 12/6/2023 at 1:44 AM, Daniel said:

The taxi driver stopped next to me and said that he liked me and would take me for a ride. I got into his car. 

Are you the type of traveler who will happily get into the car of a passing stranger? Didn't your mother always tell you not to do this -- ever? Was candy involved? 😘

Daniel, you haven't returned to the forums since your very first post. I fear that you've now been kidnapped by a perverted truck driver in Colombia. 

Please tell us you're safe! 

5 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Are you the type of traveler who will happily get into the car of a passing stranger? Didn't your mother always tell you not to do this -- ever? Was candy involved? 😘

He really offered a big delicious candy, I couldn't resist)) In fact, I felt safe in Hurghada because local residents are strictly prohibited from causing any harm to tourists. They can only deceive tourists in every way.

On 12/6/2023 at 4:44 AM, Daniel said:

The hotel worker cleaned my room every day for two weeks, we communicated very pleasantly without any hints of sex, he even helped me with some things. And on the last day of my tour I told him that I will leave after lunch. He extended his hand and then hugged me in a friendly way. And suddenly he began to touch my ass, gently kneading it. I immediately became horny and let him do what he wanted. He took off my shorts, put me on the bed and lay on top of me, inserting his dick into my ass. He fucked me for a long time very carefully and gently, like a beloved woman. I moaned so loudly that he covered my mouth with his hand. It was amazing sex, completely different from other Egyptian experiences.

What hotel is that! So hot!

• Members
On 2/29/2024 at 7:37 AM, AlecH. UK said:

I'm keen to know more about the coach drivers too, especially the younger ones. Luxor tempts me a lot, but not sure I want the hassle!

I hate hassles but it was not a hassle. It was very easy for me, except you cannot bring them to your hotel. Otherwise these guys close the deal relatively quickly. If you want less hassle you might try shoulder season where it is not packed with so many tourists keeping them busy.

• Members

Thank you so much for all your detailed and flavorful posts. A lot of contradictory information but I guess that’s related to each one’s perception of danger and risk. So can we assume the following: 

1. The local police doesn’t really punish tourists

2. Lots of locals are gay for pay but there are also genuine gay sex lovers

3. Although it’s prohibited by law, some international 5-star hotels don’t check on guests

4. Most Egyptian guys are average hung with certain outliners going over 10 inches. lol. And the bigger they are the longer they last

?

On 4/7/2024 at 1:05 PM, Alaskabear said:

Hi guys!   I’m currently in Cairo and want to give an update to the current state of affairs as I’ve seen them.   

Grindr is packed with guys and so many seem effortlessly masculine.   I’m a middle aged bear and the first night I stayed in Zamelak which is very central and decided to do a Grindr boost for an hour just for research purposes.  I got 125 messages in that first hour.   There is a warning when you open the app that speaks about police profiling.  I asked a few guys and one even laughed about it.   The general consensus is it’s not an issue and two even said they wouldn’t touch a tourist at all.    The difficult part is for obvious reasons they only show disappearing photos so it quickly gets out of hand when it comes to remembering who you are talking to when you’ve got five or six possible suitors in conversation.   I stayed at the Marriott on the island using points I saved up and it was nice.  But security was tight getting in.  Possibly going to dinner first in the hotel and then sneaking up later would work?   (It must be said I’m not meeting with anyone this trip because I’m traveling with a close girlfriend).  The Airbnb I’m currently in would absolutely work though for hookups as there are no doormen at all.   
I won’t be able to comment on the availability of guys further south in the historical zones of Luxor and Aswan as I’ll be on a cruise and unable to meet up.    

waking through Khan el-kalili souk was incredible and I feel if I were alone I’d be able to street cruise.    

Egyptians have been very gracious and welcoming of me and are proud of their country.    It’s been very endearing and I’m glad I’ve come back after a dozen years gone.  I’d like to come back solo and really have fun.   The talent pool seems endless here.  

Thank you for the informative post. I didn't realize Grindr had a boost button.  Even without it I had lots of fun in Southern Africa during a recent trip. Will remember it for next time! 

200w.gif.ea21f45beed0ab8bf83d9cdff28a914b.gif

• Members

That’s good to know about the security barrier in the Marriott.   And great tips about going offline for conversations.    I don’t think I’ve ever had as much attention online as I have in Cairo.  I think much has to do with having a real profile with real photos coupled with being an outsider which makes locals feel safe in that if they are truly on the down low they won’t be outed by a stranger.     

There are simply thousands of handsome men all over this country.  I’ve always gone for guys with darker featured and more melanin and Egypt provides.   

• Members

I never manage to score fun at the souk. They are tightly lined up so hard to isolate a shop without being seen by other shop owners around. How do you manage to make it happen there? My understanding is that they will close the curtain only when they are not seen by other shop owners?

• Members
13 hours ago, young11 said:

I never manage to score fun at the souk. They are tightly lined up so hard to isolate a shop without being seen by other shop owners around. How do you manage to make it happen there? My understanding is that they will close the curtain only when they are not seen by other shop owners?

I was wondering the same when I’ve read stories about hooking up.   My first trip in 2011 I was coerced into a shop near the bridge to zamelak from tahir square.   The guy was super hot and totally my type.   So I was game.  He led me into his shop and his brother who was not cute took over the rest of the process.  He went on his spiel and then started rubbing himself and asking if I had a wife or girlfriend I could buy his products for.  That line of questioning led to him being overt in his rubbing and direct in his questioning lol.   Eventually he pulled his dick out but he was not at all my type.    I was like what about your brother?    Haha. But his shop was not in a souk and was easy to be private.  

As for khan el Khalili souk it is crowded and difficult to be private.  What I assume what would happen is trading information for hookups later.   I was with a girlfriend of mine and even though it was assumed we were a couple I traded glances with lots of cuties in the souk.   Perhaps late at night or early in the day is better.  I’m not sure.  It was Ramadan and early in the evening the times I went and it was absolutely packed with mostly local folks.   

• Members
11 hours ago, AsianExplorer said:

His hot brother is definitely a gay bait.

They do that in Egypt and Morocco 😂 you just have to make sure of who you will be messing up with. In this case I would say he is not even a brother, just a random good looking dude who gets his commission