likeohmygod

Italian living in Brazil, visiting Thailand? Definitely need help...

• Members

Hello people! It's been over a year since i silenced myself from the forum...appartently many things have changed. LOL

My bottom's cock addicted part of the brain is heating up the engines since the vaccination is approaching.

Before moving back to Brazil from where i flew away at the beginning of the pandemy, i am considering now the idea to pay a quick visit to Thailand, since I am experiencing a kind of Asian addiction in the last few days.

While I consider myself to have been a reliable source of information to all the users who have been in Brazil and Colombia, i know zero about Thailand. I know that in Bangkok there are clubs like moonlight and desire, where you can hire the guys.

But to make this viable i need to know more...do you have pics, or suggestions about places where i can find them, that will give me an idea about the "endowments" of the guys?

I see pics of guys like Mr.Nut that really make me drool.

I know there are bars like moonlight, desire in Bangkok...but that's where my knowledge stops, and the my research through the forum's posts resulted in me getting even more confused.

I'll be glad to pay back some help with guidance on Brazil and Colombia :D

A comprehensive source of information with all the listings you look for (and everything else, like the "real" gay scene rather than just the commercial sex scene) used to be www.travelgayasia.com. But that has gotten more and more useless over time. I just checked, it has been completely redesigned and is now basically just a front to push hotel bookings. 

Nevertheless, there may be some useful information and listings there, if you can look through all the clutter.

scusi, sorry, dont wont to break the wishes. but as for now youll have to wait, wait more and wait more-as for now people from Brasil, be it citizens or coming directly from there. are banned from entry to this Kingdom. In fact also many EUR countries have scrapped all flites from there. And If they finally admit you (I think youll first have to stay some time in IT/EU or get the covid-vaccine before) youll have to endure self paid quarantine for 7/10/14 days (still 7 when vaccinated). This means a lock up in a hotel room, booked by you before they even will issue a visa to enter.

Also as for the o any listing is much out of date-TH has also various lockdowns and enforced closures of what they call ´entertainment venues´

How the situation will be when this is all obver and relaxed, we all have to wait and see.

For some saucy and also by now a bit out of date reports of gay adventures, places etc. also visit the blog of christianpfc.blogspot. But now he is in Cambodia.

Forum.thaivia usually has the most recent info re entry rules etc. and main Thai news topics.

• Members

@pong2 I am Italian, vaccinated and back in Europe since the beginning of the pandemy since i was worried about potential troubles with flights on the mid term (I was right "thanks" to shit eating Bolsonaro).

Quarantine won't be a problem since I work remotely and I am used to do this when traveling.

Thanks for the replies.

Is there a way to see xxx pics of the working guys in Thai clubs and bars? It looks so hard compared to the rest of the world.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:23 AM, likeohmygod said:

I'll be glad to pay back some help with guidance on Brazil and Colombia :D

Do you know anything about a metro station in Sao Paulo where there is a lot cruising and action?