trzinko

brazilian or rio guys on onlyfans

• Members

I am afraid I will not be able to enjoy onlyfans anymore. As my CCs include only my middle name initial, while all my IDs display it in full, I cannot go through their new verification process. 

Plus, I wonder how many subscribers are willing to have their passports or IDs or driver license photographed back and front, and a face 3D picture taken in order to verify your credit card. 

• Members
On 11/20/2021 at 5:06 AM, Latbear4blk said:

I am afraid I will not be able to enjoy onlyfans anymore. As my CCs include only my middle name initial, while all my IDs display it in full, I cannot go through their new verification process. 

Plus, I wonder how many subscribers are willing to have their passports or IDs or driver license photographed back and front, and a face 3D picture taken in order to verify your credit card. 

I’m not comfortable with that at all. Especially with cybercrimes on the rise. Plus so many companies don’t take cybersecurity serious enough. I know I’m not a millionaire yet. But what I have I want to keep. I’m not gonna make it easier for someone to possibly rip me off lol. Nope pass. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Primeone385 said:

I’m not comfortable with that at all. Especially with cybercrimes on the rise. Plus so many companies don’t take cybersecurity serious enough. I know I’m not a millionaire yet. But what I have I want to keep. I’m not gonna make it easier for someone to possibly rip me off lol. Nope pass. 

Np, no, no! I forgot to update my post here. Everything was a glitch in their system because I have an unverified profile. You do not need to run any verification if you join as a fan. I am back in.

• Members
20 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Np, no, no! I forgot to update my post here. Everything was a glitch in their system because I have an unverified profile. You do not need to run any verification if you join as a fan. I am back in.

Oh lol 😂. Well in that case I will use onlyfans I find someone I want to watch. But yeah I was like wow onlyfans is doing the most. All caps! Next thing you know they will want a blood sample. Lmao