Riobard

Dance-off: GEH vs Point202

• Members

Memories, like the corners of my mind … 2 of them in the vid in particular.

Sadly was too short a trip and pandemic impeded return plans. So much shorter a flight compared to Brazil.

Most of them clean up in the sauna St Moritz one level below it, seemingly same management. 

• Members
7 hours ago, babybear2 said:

https://gigolosbogota.com/

are they just gogo boy or ready for hire? 

This place has been discussed in other threads.  Of course you can hire them, but you need to speak Español.  There are small booths (one chair per booth, no beds) behind curtains where you can get lap dance or sex at the negotiated price.  You can take them out to love hotels too (at your own risk), all negotiable depending on your Spanish language skills and how good you are at dealing with seedy people.

You should be prepared to get ripped off even for the drink when they sense you are a foreigner.  The bartenders often give you wrong changes or double/triple charge your credit cards.  You are too rich to them.

8 hours ago, scott456 said:

This place has been discussed in other threads.  Of course you can hire them, but you need to speak Español.  There are small booths (one chair per booth, no beds) behind curtains where you can get lap dance or sex at the negotiated price.  You can take them out to love hotels too (at your own risk), all negotiable depending on your Spanish language skills and how good you are at dealing with seedy people.

You should be prepared to get ripped off even for the drink when they sense you are a foreigner.  The bartenders often give you wrong changes or double/triple charge your credit cards.  You are too rich to them.

Thanks for the info

I do not speak any Español, I will focus on Brazil sauna then. As a foreigner, I do not have to pay a lot more than locals in brazil 

I do not share the views of the previous poster about being ripped off at GEH - or in CO in general. I don't recall being cheated at GEH (I was there twice in 2019) but admittedly I didn't go for lapdance behind the curtains. And I don't speak Spanish.

I would go back instantly if possible - a lot of fun and I enjoyed the views and atmosphere immensely.