vinapu

Boyztown rebounds

Including staff and customers, whilst visiting with another distinguished board member, I counted about 100 people in Boyztown yesterday, which is good by recent standards.

Admittedly they probably benefitted from the Mafia shutting Jomtien and very little competition from Sunee.  However, Boyztown were making quite an effort, with a show in the soi.  Also, competitive drink prices.  

My beer even tasted fresh and was recently bottled. 

(In comparison, there was one recent instance of a beer with an unexpected taste and upon closer investigation, it had a bottling date of 28-01-2020. In view of enforced bar closures, I let the matter go)

Good to see that Boyztown business’ have not given up trying to keep things alive. COVID has gone on a lot longer than anyone envisaged in early 2020 when I made my last trip to Pattaya. I’m just hoping that the situation will improve in 2022 allowing making a visit by me and other gay tourists feasible, when their efforts will be rewarded by the resumption of buoyant trade.

So glad to see that Pattaya is opening up again Vinapu and so happy that You are there and enjoying Your holiday. I’m not sure yet when I will be able to get back to travelling but I hope we can meet up and enjoy some Schnitzel again. Enjoy Your holiday my Friend.

1 hour ago, biguyby said:

So glad to see that Pattaya is opening up again Vinapu and so happy that You are there and enjoying Your holiday. I’m not sure yet when I will be able to get back to travelling but I hope we can meet up and enjoy some Schnitzel again. Enjoy Your holiday my Friend.

Hi

I'm already back home, left Thailand on 29th at midnight. Happy to report that Berliner Cafe somehow survived and was opened when I was in Pattaya last month.

Alt Heidelberg unfortunately shut down but looked that it was  just temporary.

One day we'll dine there again.