vinapu

Humble but handy discovery of my recent trip

Handy, cheap and nice smelling micro-towel. I always made sure I have few on me at any time . Refreshing , stays moist for few hours,  can be washed and reused. Whether you feel sweaty, oily , soiled you appreciate having it on you .

comes in 3 sizes ay 9, 13 and 16 baht,  can be found in 7/11 and the like not where other toiletries are but  curiously where dairy items are shelved. Don't ask me why.

I even went as far as bringing few of those home.

P1380112.JPG

Hi, its nearly or already sawasdee phimai (=happy new yr!) there for you?

Thai sign says simply ´paa yen´=cold towel. hence they have to be stored in refrigerated box. From your description I understand its a little more as the usual paper things you get handed out in every AC bus or local airplane? These sell in big packs also in about any store, but unrefrigerated-that you have to do by yourself. Is it still so hot in THailnd now?

5 hours ago, pong2 said:

Hi, its nearly or already sawasdee phimai (=happy new yr!) there for you?

Thai sign says simply ´paa yen´=cold towel. hence they have to be stored in refrigerated box. From your description I understand its a little more as the usual paper things you get handed out in every AC bus or local airplane? These sell in big packs also in about any store, but unrefrigerated-that you have to do by yourself. Is it still so hot in THailnd now?

no, it's fabric , not paper , It's why i like it's usability and re-usability. 

I agree that weather wise December and January are best months to come to Thailand. Hot but not too hot. In my 25 days there perhaps 1 hr of rain total