TMax

Remembering

How wonderful are memories of the good times in Thailand?

Sitting here doing nothing yesterday my mind wandered down memory lane to the old Adonis massage off Soi Convent. I had 2 visits there and left more than satisfied both times, the first I was quite nervous (being new to the gay scene) but the selection, although there was only a half dozen or so boys to pick from were very nice looking and all had great bodies. The massage was quite good but when I saw the boy erect I very nearly fainted, my god but he had a lethal weapon and a half and I can say he knew just how to use it too (I was a novice no more). 

The second visit he wasn't there so I chose the other boy that had also taken my fancy the previous visit, once again a good massage and then I saw it, my god another one with a lethal weapon and same as the first he knew just how to use it to full effect. I wasn't into 4 hands massage at that time but thinking back to those experiences a 4 hands massage and those two monster cocks in the one session may just have destroyed me. After those two visits I had the feeling that all the tops at Adonis were very well hung but sadly I didn't manage to get back there to find out, I had this desire to go forth and keep trying out new places and experiences. Now as I start to think of returning to Bangkok that desire is also returning and I am looking forward to getting back into the fun times over there, soon hopefully. 

I also remember Adonis fondly as my longest ever off ( 10pm  till noon ) was from there.

Most likely I did not impress my guy though because when we met by chance at soi Twilight barber  few month later he did not recall me, thinking I was his English teacher. It looks not all Thai boys have such impressive memory

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I also remember Adonis fondly as my longest ever off ( 10pm  till noon ) was from there.

Most likely I did not impress my guy though because when we met by chance at soi Twilight barber  few month later he did not recall me, thinking I was his English teacher. It looks not all Thai boys have such impressive memory

Your english must be good!