Your goals for 2023

1 hour ago, TMax said:

My plans

1. Stay alive and healthy
  2. Travel to Thailand, Singapore and or Vietnam
  3. Win lotto and move to either of the 3 above mentioned countries 

And health goals?

All other things being equal I hope that I :

1. Find a nice person to settle down with, the real deal :)

2. Get more fit 💪

3. Get to travel more and see the world ✈️

Quite frankly the first point is just a fantasy I keep repeating to myself each year 😔

4. Peace on Earth, Goodwill to all men.

Just hope to pick up old routine as pre 2020: in the there cool season (which also happens to be the cold wintertime here in EUR): go twice, for some 6-8 weeks (perhaps with some intermittent short visit to nearby other ASEAN- so to avoid need to get visa), still struggling now to find acceptable airfare for jan. and then end of year again-then hope to be able to again witness Loy Kratong. And hopefully without even the slightest hints of that covid or masks or the like.

This year/early spring went to ESpana for a few weeks but for me THailand does remain the best choice.

Just stay in BKK and amuse myself-mostly out of the Silom ghetto.

On 11/6/2022 at 10:27 AM, ichigo said:

I think another trip to Thailand is on the cards, but I'd like to visit somewhere new - perhaps Taiwan or Japan. Other than that, just staying healthy and maybe working on my fitness as it is usually ignored..

Yes going to the same place can be boring but we all miss going to Thailand every year, it's like a addiction 😂

Taiwan sounds great going by PeterRS comments but they seem to be more bottom type guys 

17 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Yes going to the same place can be boring but we all miss going to Thailand every year, it's like a addiction 😂

Taiwan sounds great going by PeterRS comments but they seem to be more bottom type guys 

Perfect opportunity then to practice my topping skills as I usually seem to be on the bottom!