spoon

On my flight to DMK. Anyone fancy a meet?

Hi everyone!

Finally its time for me to revisit thailand post covid. Will be in bangkok early and end of my trip, pattaya in the middle and still undecided to have a short trip elsewhere (most likely chiang mai).

Anyway, if anyone want to meet for a chat and/or explore the bars together, do PM me. 

8 hours ago, spoon said:

Hi everyone!

Finally its time for me to revisit thailand post covid. Will be in bangkok early and end of my trip, pattaya in the middle and still undecided to have a short trip elsewhere (most likely chiang mai).

Anyway, if anyone want to meet for a chat and/or explore the bars together, do PM me. 

welcome home, too bad I'm not there, meeting with you and jason certainly is worth a sin

I'm in BKK now.  arrived December 10. will be in BKK until Dec 18. then Pattaya I think. I'd be interested in meeting and chatting...  staying in Silom trinity complex

(6 different men in first 3 days.. and one repeat)

TRIP Left home 11 am December8 th. 

·       Small Regional Airport flight was delayed great I would not make my connector.

·       Three segments, Regional Airport to Washington Dulles one and a half hours, Washington to Abu Dhabi Etihad 13 hours, Abu Dhabi to Bangkok on Etihad 6 hours.  Arrived 8 a.m.  Saturday December 10.   Trip time to BKK including baggage and immigration ~34 hours

·       Dulles International was deserted with most things closed at 8 p.m. in the evening.  Abu Dhabi airport was active many people stores all open at 8 p.m.. 

·       Bangkok Airport was deserted 8 a.m. no wait at, immigration, no check on finances, on forward flight out of the country check.  Customs waved everybody through without discussion.   everyone seemed bored.

·       Decided to be adventurous and take the train to MTS transfer (Makasan walk to Phetchaburi) MTS to Silom, walk to Trinity Hotel 15 min.

TRINITY Hotel Silom – I stayed there before, room OK, cheap, had nice pool and gym next door.  500B early check in fee,  Nice people, good location, but the hotel/gym has gone down hill since last visit.  Needs paint and general update.  20usd/night 11 nights.  Its ok, will look for other options in the area.  I don’t like spending a lot of money on hotel as I don’t spend a lot of time there.