Tartegogo

First day in Bangkok

19 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

They do have several on hand from the moment they open (check their opening time on Google) and they are never super busy apparently.  

Not guaranteed to have exactly the guy you prefer if you just walk in tho. 

But they have photos on their Line accounts too and you can choose one and text them when you are coming and that you want that guy, they are keen and will make the effort to be there if you give a bit of advance notice. 

All these places strongly recommend booking in advance. Easy with Line.

It is a trend is this business : the boys don't belong exclusively to only one shop or are freelance MB.  Many stay at home, not far, and go to the shop only if booked.

Don't be surprise to have 5 boys available for walk-in customers in a shop that advertise "60 boys available"

5 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

2 weeks in Bangkok (arrived an early Monday morning, left a late Saturday evening) 

I tried to sample a bit of everything, the Grindr boys, a boy from every famous bar and a masseur from every famous spa, and got each day an average of 4 or 5 orgasms (which all either happened in spas or my hotels)

Total spent just on boys (*) THB 131,000

So we are talking about 12 * 4.5 = 54 orgasms, which gives me an average of THB 2425.

Great analysis - from a budget point of view.

It puts what I pay my offs into perspective - thanks for sharing this valuable monetary statistic with us!!

I only met you for a fleeting few seconds when you passed through the Jomtien Complex - and I have to say that 4 or 5 orgasms is quite impressive.  Bravo!!!  I wish that I had that kind of stamina!!