12is12

Santo Domingo - 3rd report: Juan Binbin

• Members
On 8/26/2023 at 7:30 PM, Ale4co said:

Are hotels in Colombia ok about bringing back guests or is it like Brazil? 

Do airbnbs allow guests? 

I would suggest asking that question in a thread about Colombia. Here, we are supposed to be talking about Santo Domingo.

In a few words (I have been once in Bogota and once in Medellin), I never had an issue bringing guys to my Airbnb.

Airbnb in Colombia: I faced no issues with visitors in the apartments (Airbnb, Booking[dot]com, etc) but I mostly ask in advance if visitors are Ok. Only in the Vista-art building on Ave Caracas in Chapinero in bgta last month the security staff at the reception didn’t allow me to bring a visitor (late afternoon) despite the Airbnb host allowing it. Really not an issue as then we went to his room nearby and I only stayed there 2 nights. (The next day a different woman in the reception allowed my to bring a different guy after calling the Airbnb host; go figure 🤔). Most buildings with staffed receptions or security will check ID though (minors are strictly prohibited and it is enforced in my experience) 

If no visitors are allowed it will be stated in the Airbnb listing (sometimes also in the reviews)

On 2/8/2023 at 5:10 AM, 12is12 said:

Walked there at around 13:00, 12 mnts from my hotel at the other end of El Conde. Gglmps address and foto - accurate (door is blue rather than yellow). I think there r circa 6-7 rooms; place is VERY clean and neat. Juan speaks good+ English; I waived practicing my Spanish.

He said he has a total of 14 guys, 6 present. They lined up for me, all self-jerking, 3 of them with their dicks on display. I assumed the others have less to show. Only 2 were to my liking, so I picked the one sporting a long dick - Zendoe. 

The rate is 3000, for "one hour, do everything". He might have overcharged me; I dont rmmbr seeing Juan's rates discussed here. 

We went to the room, stripped. I asked to start with a massage. Z went to bring lotion/oil, but came back empty handed.

He started massaging my back regular amateur, while sitting on my lower legs. In 2 mnts I cld feel his dick harden, and after 2 more - he put my hand on it. We had a VERY satisfactory 45 mnts session; he did everything I wanted, incldng kissing, taking non-face fotos (c below) and climaxing 69.

As we dressed he noticed that a lotion btl was actually in the room. )-:
I tipped him 300.

PXL_20230131_180539674.jpg

PXL_20230131_180528413.jpg

There seemed a small wart on his penis.