reader

Apollo massage Bangkok

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

(whose face is no longer among the pictures that Apollo sends out, so I guess he has quit)

I sadly need to say that none of the boys they were showing in July and I had hots for is showing in their rooster now so quite a turnaround

3 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Only been there once, though good enough that I'd repeat when there's an opportunity. In that one time, my guy was nude from the start, and transitioned to body-to-body midway. That said, I don't know if that is just the guy I hired (whose face is no longer among the pictures that Apollo sends out, so I guess he has quit), or if it is house policy. 

In the Saphan Khwai places for example, I have yet to discern any house policy, for example. Technique and service standard vary from one guy to the next, and it's likely because the boys are freelancers.

Frankly, this is something that the client can indicate, if the place is more brothel than massage. Since the boy is anyway going to remove his shorts midway, I doubt that he'd be offended if, at the very start, the client made some hand gestures that signal him to dispense with textile right away. He should only be delighted at the assurances of "special service required"  and tip that are implied.

Thanks for info! I ask because the tip is quoted in advance and is higher compared to massage shops in Soi 6.

At the latter, the guys don't remove everything. They only do so midway through massage and after asking if customer wants "special service".

• Members

For what it’s worth to the nickel-and-dime-&-garment-choreography oriented brigade, Dre (above) is a sweet, intelligent, articulate Ghanaian, age late 20s, with whom I connected thru a different channel and met at my Silom area hotel I had reserved exclusively for play dates for a month as separate from my self-cater lodgings elsewhere. Without the Apollo handle with the same name he used with me in person, following a more typical but vague online yet not explicitly “MB” pseudonym, I would unlikely have made the connection with this thread’s recent post. I have more pics as well as (ahem) unreleasable contact info. Just a few days ago erased our text chat. 

I had pretty much ruled out spa outings ahead of time following months-long appraisal of various photo lineup spreads etc. I did modestly tip the Arena floor captain plunked on his chair in the outdoor mall perimeter outside the venue’s entrance, for him to scroll thru the 3 dozen current roster fellows to make sure FOMO would not follow my immediately snubbing the place. There were lots more options more appealing to me, including predominantly SEA indigenous, and I preferred to bypass deeper in-person hunt strategies among the vast array of spas in order to conserve time for more conventional travel activities and a local trainer not at all hard on the eyes.

In other words, any frenetic unipolar hypomanic tendencies that emerged betwixt and between jet lag-induced power naps were geared to asexual on-and-off the beaten track sights and food-seeking. In retrospect, I cannot imagine having struck a more optimal balance that worked for me.

BTW, I ❤️ shameless Macaroni’s not too cheesy blog articles, so Mac I take the liberty of sticking a feather in your cap.