Badboy81

THE BITCH IS BACK!!! Im back fellas...

Oh how I havent missed most of you but Im back...Its been TOO long...

Back to talk about my escapades in Rio....

Will be back in October and New Years is already booked!

Last time I was there was March....TOO DAMN long

Long story short, my phone was lost and found, CC was used that was in my case BUT it's all good...

Looking forward to commenting on the new content and adding some SPICE....I hate BLAND

On Ipanema beach....drunk as hell on the way to the beach, I had on some little short shorts and didn't even realize when it fell out of my pocket

I always carry a fanny pack but this time, just drunk of the sun and caipirinhas, I didnt even realize I had dropped it until it was too later

To make matter worse, we had just closed on a home the Tuesday before we flew to RIO

Needless to say, I won't be drinking that heavy until after the beach when I have all my bearings around me....

Can you imagine being out of the country with NO cell phone.....the good think is my partner was able to help and I had my laptop for the other stuff but had to come back a day early to make sure I could get the new cell phone ordered

Had an amazing time in the sauna the one night that I did get to go...

Looking forward to going back, hopefully sooner than later....