Londoner

A new massage place?

Not new at all. It has be there for ages.  Used to be called Art massage but perhaps renamed now.  I was staying at the tarntawan hotel and some boys are quite cute.  They try to solicit everytime i walk through but i am loyal to green massage.   Kinda regret to trying the cutie i was eyeing tho. 

And regarding the grand old dame tarntawan hotel,  it has indeed aged and in need of renovation but i still find the service top notch.  The security guard is always on his toes. 

Overall still a good choice to stay.  

I walked past this today actually and noticed a cute little fence separating the outside of the 2 massage shops so one won’t be confused as to which masseur/masseuse belongs to which shop. I forget the name though, starts with an A and almost looks like ‘Avani’.

There had indeed been a massage place on the site but it was well before Lockdown.  The site was gutted in March and the builders just moving in. It has many more masseurs than the previous place. The two "teams  wear different coloured shirts. This morning, the masseurs consisted of three women, but after lunchtime, the guys arrived.

Yes, I've stayed loyal  Tarntawan for sixteen years and see no reason to change. The prices are considerably lower now.

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

You don't want him to know you're gay or a big whore?

No , I just don't like too much control. 

Before covid two members visited me there for a coffee and chat in broad daylight. They both were asked to leave their ID with guard by the elevator. I found it excessive