Bravo

I’m back! Bangkok trip report July 2023

On 8/4/2023 at 3:40 AM, eurasian said:

Thanks for the report . Did you notice if there were any elderly customers in Sauna Mania ? If I am not wrong in some previous reports it has been mentioned that customers who are above age 50 are not very welcomed .

Not a lot, but there were definitely guys over 50. 

If you mean not very welcomed in that will be difficult finding a hookup, then probably.. I guess most guys are looking for people around their age, but well IDK, it's still an experience that chilling and looking around, and maybe there will be guys into daddies. 😃

Just now, Bravo said:

Not a lot, but there were definitely guys over 50. 

If you mean not very welcomed in that will be difficult finding a hookup, then probably.. I guess most guys are looking for people around their age, but well IDK, it's still an experience that chilling and looking around, and maybe there will be guys into daddies. 😃

It was reported that the management did not accept the elderly to enter or charged higher enterance fee .

3 minutes ago, eurasian said:

It was reported that the management did not accept the elderly to enter or charged higher enterance fee .

Yikes.. That's terrible. Well unfortunately I don't know about that.. I don't see why though cuz any customer is still $. Perhaps u could ask on their line account. But I did see a few older folks - although not sure if the entrance fee was higher, but I didn't see anything that was advertised or signs that suggested that. 

From Rainbowindex.com

Updated February 6, 2023

Sauna Mania is located near the gay area of Silom in Bangkok.

The venue is dark and not the most up to date, but has friendly service and is set up over a few floors. Amenities include: bar areas, workout room, a cruising maze, private cabins, steam room, sauna, and garden area to interact with new mates (or take a nap if you are too exhausted from fun). The top floor is usually the most cruisy and crowd is mixed from late 20's to mid 40's of Asian men. And, men over 50 must pay a higher entry fee. If you happen to be in the Silom area and want a more adult themed adventure, then stop into Sauna Mania for a little more adventure.

On 7/22/2023 at 7:36 PM, Bravo said:

Thanks for the above suggestions!

Day 1

so landed in Suvarnabhumi airport in the afternoon. Immigration was quite fast, probably about 10 minutes or so. Then took a cab to my time and trusted Le Meridien hotel. I love the hotel because its nice and no issues bringing your guest back to the room.

Arena Massage

I always go here first because its one of the nearest to my hotel. This time I took a grab there instead of walking, although its only less than a km. In the past i always walk there under the sun and the walk always gets me horned up and sweaty thinking of whats to come. This time I arrived freshly showered. Menu for 1h 1.5h and 2h. Masseur tip for 1.5h was 1200 requested - i think by far one of the lowest ive seen. Oil massage for 1.5h was 790, aromatherapy was 990. Silly me chose aromatherapy, not much difference to oil. Furthermore I chose peppermint oil flavour (idk why man) which awkwardly caused a bit of burn to my c0ck when applied. Will go for oil in future. 

Upon entering, over 10 shirtless zaddies staring at me. Gosh this always makes me gulp like im taking a viva exam. I saw a masseur i had before - Nuk. He is handsome, muscular, has a hot tattoo, hot abs and he is very nice, and does a good hard massage. 

i love how arena has a unique vibe. I would describe it as oily, sweaty, mechanic, gym vibe. This aint a romantic boyfriend restaurant. Your shirtless oiled up car mechanic is here to pound you and you say yes sir and pay him anyway.

image.thumb.jpeg.051968fd6e49da500acab837aee59538.jpeg

Pic of my room. Basic but serves its purpose. I had a lovely massage, was hard and sensual, really felt relaxed after, and I was feeling his hard oiled up body and groping all over yums. Just so hottt to see a hot guy being all oiled up and over you. 2000 in tips to boy. 

R3 Sauna

Grabbed over to R3 sauna. I checked with their line account before hand whether there was any parties happening. O parties at R3 fri sat, sauna mania foam party on sunday. I love attending these parties because its a chaotic hot mess. About 10 hot models, some were fucking each other. And then the public joins in. There was this super hot model that i suscribed to onlyfans for awhile back, and he “acted” in several thai scenes. Went to grope and lick him heh. But he was so popular there was a whole queue of people lining up to fuck him. It was so hot to just see this super hot model taking it from anyone who wants to fuck him, including obviously less hot guys. Kind of a kink ha. There were people fucking and getting fucked by models, sucking, groping all over. Hot Chaotic mess. I was probably exhausted from the recent massage so mainly eye powered and groped around instead.

Dreamboys Bar

Grabbed back to silom and went to dreamboys. 500 for entrance + drink. I came abit late like 11pm. Shows ongoing till 1am. Was quite full house and lots of boys. Now there was a little bit of drama. I saw a guy that I offed before, and although we had lots of fun previously, he kept asking for money months after we met over the apps. So I didnt really respond back because I didnt really know what to respond. Then now in the bar with him around and waving to me i got nervous and didnt really want to off anyone else, although there wasn’t any that I was like super super interested in, there were few guys my type. LOL. Anyways, stayed to have a look around at people offing boys, 1 or 2 decent routines with hot shirtless guys. I left empty handed at 1am sadly.

Jackd

After showering and lying on my bed I thought to myself, did I really just left a bar empty handed on a friday night. So I opened the apps and not long after, found a hot muscular abs zaddy on Jackd. 2500 he quoted. Only took him about 20 minutes to comeover. Finally had my hot full on sex meal for the day. I told him I liked kissing and we ended up making out like forever, licking his hot body and abs and sucking each other. 

And I ended day 1 at 3am with a goodnights sleep.

Your sharing of experience is amazing :) please join our telegram chat group and share some juicy details with us. Thank you

On 7/25/2023 at 5:32 PM, Bravo said:

Day 2

Jey spa

So i added jey spa on my line account few months ago, and have been receiving regular pictures of their masseurs, which is a nice daily eye candy message. Decided to give it a try as ive not been before. Seems like all free lance. When i tried to set up appointment, the manager of the line account will check with their boy first and revert. But very efficient. Able to get more details and shirtless pictures of the masseurs u r interested in on the line account.

Seems like future of massage places moving towards online based. Pick masseur online and make appointments. While efficient, sometimes i do like the thrill of not know what to expect, and sit upclose to the line up of guys to choose - just like arena prince senso

About 20min car ride from silom but well worth it. Vip Room is 950 for 1h, 1250 for 1.5h. But Vip room is more of a normal room at most places with a shower ensuite which is what i would expect. Apparently there are “normal rooms” without ensuite shower.. um awkward. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b51c6604a6b80161ee8471cbbc29e278.jpeg

I chose this cute handsome jock JJ. Massage was good, had good oral and nipple play >.< Tip requested 1500, i gave 2000.

Overall definitely will be one of my go to places, mainly because of their selection of guys. Alot are my type - the jockish sporty guys yumm.  Also because its freelance, they have alottt of guys to choose from.

image.thumb.jpeg.826baecbf1f530828e5a3fe087ffcf37.jpeg

The lobby area abit near the rooms, sometimes while waiting, can see the masseurs going into the rooms ha.

Rentmen

Spent the afternoon having sex with another handsome muscular abs hottie from rentmen back in my hotel room haha.. Quoted 3500 baht. Although he was a little shorter than expected from the pics, but he had perfect 6 packs that i was too busy groping and licking to bother about his height 😅 

Jupiter

Went jupiter, show started at 10:45pm, entrance + drink at 500. The guys here are totally my type too. Think straight sports captain, jock, muscular, handsome, abs, chest, clean cut and fresh. He wont look or smile at you in school because hes straight. But for the right price by doing his homework for the month, he will let you suck him and even pound you. (But all that ive offed before were really nice haha. But on stage they maintain a “cool” vibe)

Shows were good - mainly because most of it were the hot guys dancing and stripping. Was quite a full house on a saturday. Was eyeing one model but was too hesitant and he got offed by someone else 😭

Wasnt very aggressive in finding a guy anyway because wanted to check out the clubs. But wouldnt have been too hard cuz like i would have easily offed >50% of them.

DJ/GOD

Went to dj station and subsequently GOD when dj closed at 2.  400 entry each with 2 drinks each.

DJ station was an absolute blast. Love all the songs, and was a very good crowd, eye candies everywhere. There was a club beside dj playing kpop and can see all the young twinky boys dancing in chereograph to the kpop songs.

Went on to GOD and ooh.. Different vibe. Really hardcore. Shirtless guys everywhere. Making out and groping everywhere. Music was hardcore bam bam bam. Joined in shirtless after awhile eventually (shy, but the place was hot any being shirtless felt much more comfortable) and went into the sea of guys. Ended up making out, groping and being groped by dunno how many guys lmao. Had a hardon because kept getting grinded on, which attracted even more groped and grinding 🤦‍♂️

Ended my day with supper at foodlands patpong - one of my favourite place to eat. Its 24/7, near the hotels and clubs, food is cheap and good! Sometimes can see people with their offs. Highly highly recommend.

Hi

Can you DM me and share more about the RentMen guy? I have approached some through the site and they all quote 8000Bht or more, I'd like someone affordable. Thanks.