Daddy415

Gay Massage in Koh Samui - Emerald Green Mens Club

We went to Koh Samui in July 2023 and had a great time. The frequent rain storms meant we needed to pivot from snorkeling to getting massages and wow did we have a great time. There are very few options on the small island of Samui, but the good news is that I actually had my BEST massage experience ever.

Emerald Green Men's Club - owned by a lovely couple from New Zealand, I wasn't sure we would go there as the prices are more than we have seen elsewhere. After a disastrous session at Gay Massage (nice name) also named Kay Massage in Samui, we decided to splurge and go to Emerald Green. WOW. I would return to Samui just to go to this amazing establishment.

You walk into a beautiful reception room that smells amazing, is spotless (not even a chip in the paint, not a spider in the corner of the ceiling, nothing) and Bruce sits you down and reviews the menu and chats with you in his engaging way. He reviews your choices and then reviews the "rules." Here I must be discrete so don't let them throw you too much.

Then he leads you to a shower (pay at end of session, opposite of Bangkok) with curtain and big fluffy towel that compared to our 5-star resort's towels. That good. You stow your clothes in a locking locker, put on a sarong and go upstairs carrying your key and led by your therapist. Therapists are assigned and cannot be requested at least when you are new there. The massage private rooms are beautiful, clean, smell wonderful, perfect temperature and lighting. 

Here again I must be discrete, but let me say that my two massages here by two different therapists were the best I have ever had. Period. Their model is different than the Bangkok model. The masseuses here are actually employees with health benefits etc and are on salary. Minimum tip is 300 baht but it's only a suggestion. I tipped 1000. Worth every penny. So the advantage of employees vs independent agents (the Bangkok model) is that there is formal training for massage and they are highly skilled. You will be in bliss city.

This, along with a dinner at Saffron, was a highlight of our visit. If you are in Samui, GO to Emerald Green Men's Club. Tell Bruce the boys from San Francisco say hello!!

PS I should note that my husband did have a therapist he enjoyed at Kay Gay Massage. I was repulsed by the filth and the shower and my massage was mediocre there. But it's cheap and definitely follows more of the Bangkok model.

1 hour ago, sydneyboy1 said:

I’m confused. Do they provide a happy ending, yes or no?

The club say  'No' as otherwise they may not get a license or renewal.  Of course as hinted   in other posts above then perhaps in the privacy of the massage room who knows; to quote a famous USA quiz show: 

"if the price is right".

The unofficial answer is perhaps "Yes'.

TiT.