Olddaddy

I gave up on money boys

1 hour ago, reader said:

I said it over five years ago and several times since: trip and venue reports are the meat and potatoes of this forum. But readers also repeatedly show their appetite for controversy. On July 27 I posted this is the "I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous" thread:

"The most popular posts within the forum invariably relate to trip reports and venue reports. Readers have also displayed a taste for controversy, Take this thread, for example. Although it was started only a few months ago, it's attracted 5.3k views and received 132 replies. (And those numbers only count views by logged on members; not the many many non-members who view the site)."

In the three weeks since then, that thread has gone on to log 7.2 thousand views and 167 replies.

That is one of the great benefits of this forum: members--for whatever reason--pick up one theme and feel free to run with it. Sure, it soon gets off topic but opinions and information are exchanged in the process.

I post a lot of stuff I understand has limited interest to those seeking only sex-related information. I look for items in Thai politics, crime and generalized Southeast Asia travel and current events. Those without interest simply pass it by. I believe that's how it's suppose to work. But there still plenty of posts here for those who want their meat and potatoes without appetizer or dessert. 🙂

It's true. 
The more threads started the better. Ones choice to interact is theirs alone. 

On 8/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, spoon said:

The same goes to those who admire chubby guys, called chub chaser. There are in the minority, and for all i know, already with a chubby guy of their choices as there are plenty lol. Paid sex are the makn reason this forum is active and will continue to be so. If one is tired of it, maybe consider to join a diff forum or maybe tinder? 

Don't get out much, do you?

I am not yet 30 years old, I was offered money several times about 5 years ago, but I refused. Now I regret it a little)) I have no experience, I  on Koh Samui, someone is trying to find contact, and someone is ready, but they don’t offer him)) I would not refuse if they offered me now ..

By this I want to say that everything else depends on chance) but if someone is looking for, he will definitely find it. For example, I like men much older than me, although I am shy about it. and older men think that they are old and no longer like young boy) it's fun