premv3

Do you arrange outcall at your hotel (in SP & Rio)? (from online: garotocomlocal, garotolandia, grindr)

Before covid, ppl told me that getting GP to come to your hotel is really a bad idea due to safety concern related to potential theft and crime.

Have things changed now after covid, as ppl have moved to online significantly?
I'm looking to arrange outcall from garotocomlocal, garotolandia, or grindr. Have you ever done it at your hotel?

I'm plan to get decent hotels at SP & Rio! Any recommendation is welcomed!

• Members

It's still the same risk. Don't do it unless you know the guy personally or if you have friends watching out for you. The guys off the websites sometimes use fake pics, and even if you have them check in at reception, trouble can still happen.  One of the employees from Pointe 202 was murdered, hooking up with a guy in a hotel, and he was a local. Always take precautions; you only have one life to give.

On 8/24/2023 at 12:52 AM, premv3 said:

Before covid, ppl told me that getting GP to come to your hotel is really a bad idea due to safety concern related to potential theft and crime.

I'm looking to arrange outcall from garotocomlocal, garotolandia, or grindr. Have you ever done it at your hotel?

What do you want an outcall when you can do everything in the saunas....

Unless you speak Portuguese or the boy speaks whatever language you speak, you really are wasting money....

• Members
13 hours ago, babybear2 said:

Not safe. If you read news if you will read quite many horrible news related to Brazil MB and clients.

Interestingly, it seems there are no such news in Thailand 

Many posters already said the same-not safe. But OP keeps pushing it. 

On 8/23/2023 at 9:52 PM, premv3 said:

I can't respond, for I misread the question.  ...couldn't find a place to delete completely.