tvkahani

Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand

On 8/30/2023 at 2:18 AM, macaroni21 said:

Point taken. I don't know what Scott456's intention was but I for one wasn't trying to change the OP's mind or travel plans. I was merely trying to manage his expectations.

I got the sense from his opening question that he might not be familiar with the Thai scene. Typically, when one is not familiar, one maps one's existing assumptions onto the new field. He stated his height (190 cm) and then said he was looking for someone "fit" and "big". In Europe or North America, this would mean a certain physique with height perhaps over 180cm, weight perhaps over 90 or 100 kg. There are fit and big Thais - but meeting those European standards? Don't expect too many.

Yeah, this is what I want. I am not looking for sex. Only muscle worship!! I just wanna admire and be in someone's presence. Will be my first time. Rentmen has good guys but they aren't quoting less than $100.

• Members
6 hours ago, tvkahani said:

Yeah, this is what I want. I am not looking for sex. Only muscle worship!! I just wanna admire and be in someone's presence. Will be my first time. Rentmen has good guys but they aren't quoting less than $100.

$100 is probably the minimum if we are talking about muscle boy stunners in Thailand.  Sex and/or massage is expected, even if you don’t need it, but you can certainly replace it with muscle worship if it's your fetish.  You pay for the block of their time, what you do with the time is your choice.  As @vinapu points out, you can pay them to watch your family photos with you, they don't mind.

4 minutes ago, scott456 said:

$100 is probably the minimum if we are talking about muscle boy stunners in Thailand.  .........You pay for the block of their time, what you do with the time is your choice.  As @vinapu points out, you can pay them to watch your family photos with you, they don't mind.

I'd say count on 2500 baht minimum for muscle stunners.

On 8/24/2023 at 8:50 PM, tvkahani said:

Also, how do I approach these guys if I go to a bar? do I just ask how much they wanna be paid?

The above quote is from your opening post, but now that you have made your intentions clearer, perhaps some of us can give you more specific advice.

As Vinapu said in his first reply, your best venue is Tawan Bar. They generally have several bodybuilder types though it depends also on whether it is competition season or not. If you're also interested in guys who are fit and gymmed but not bodybuilder type, then Jupiter bar might serve your needs too.

From a gogo bar like Tawan and Jupiter, you can call any guy you fancy to come sit with you and you buy him a drink. He will engage in small talk with you (may depend on his language skills) and eventually, if you wish, you can ask him whether he will go back to your hotel room with you.

You need to be clear whether you want "short time" or "long time". Short time is usually 60-90 minutes. Long time means he stays/sleeps till morning. The boy will tell you how much he wants for ST and LT. some boys do not do LT.

You don't have to say in any great detail what you want to do within that time since your intentions are not very demanding. (If you want to top him or you are hoping for bondage, etc, then you SHOULD get his agreement beforehand.)

The boy may be a bit surprised if, in the hotel room, you don't really want to proceed all the way to sex, but he is not going to insist. Remember, these guys have seen many different types of clients.

Do not expect or even ask for a discount just because you don't intend to proceed to sex. You're paying for his time.

Vinapu also mentioned 3 massage places with bigger boys. They are "bigger" by Asian standards, not by European standards. Very few bodybuilder types. On some days, none.

I am not sure how they will respond in a massage place if you're only interested in body worship (I won't even call it muscle worship), because in a massage place, they have a certain protocol to perform a massage. If you don't want a massage, they may be confused. If you do want a massage, then that's well and fine.

The massage shop will usually tell you what the shop's price is and what the expected tip for your chosen boy is. Don't be afraid to ask.

Hope above helps.

58 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

your best venue is Tawan Bar. They generally have several bodybuilder types though it depends also on whether it is competition season or not. If you're also interested in guys who are fit and gymmed but not bodybuilder type, then Jupiter bar might serve your needs too.

I'd throw Moonlight into the mix

On 9/1/2023 at 4:22 PM, macaroni21 said:

The above quote is from your opening post, but now that you have made your intentions clearer, perhaps some of us can give you more specific advice.

As Vinapu said in his first reply, your best venue is Tawan Bar. They generally have several bodybuilder types though it depends also on whether it is competition season or not. If you're also interested in guys who are fit and gymmed but not bodybuilder type, then Jupiter bar might serve your needs too.

From a gogo bar like Tawan and Jupiter, you can call any guy you fancy to come sit with you and you buy him a drink. He will engage in small talk with you (may depend on his language skills) and eventually, if you wish, you can ask him whether he will go back to your hotel room with you.

You need to be clear whether you want "short time" or "long time". Short time is usually 60-90 minutes. Long time means he stays/sleeps till morning. The boy will tell you how much he wants for ST and LT. some boys do not do LT.

You don't have to say in any great detail what you want to do within that time since your intentions are not very demanding. (If you want to top him or you are hoping for bondage, etc, then you SHOULD get his agreement beforehand.)

The boy may be a bit surprised if, in the hotel room, you don't really want to proceed all the way to sex, but he is not going to insist. Remember, these guys have seen many different types of clients.

Do not expect or even ask for a discount just because you don't intend to proceed to sex. You're paying for his time.

Vinapu also mentioned 3 massage places with bigger boys. They are "bigger" by Asian standards, not by European standards. Very few bodybuilder types. On some days, none.

I am not sure how they will respond in a massage place if you're only interested in body worship (I won't even call it muscle worship), because in a massage place, they have a certain protocol to perform a massage. If you don't want a massage, they may be confused. If you do want a massage, then that's well and fine.

The massage shop will usually tell you what the shop's price is and what the expected tip for your chosen boy is. Don't be afraid to ask.

Hope above helps.

Thanks, that was very helpful. I will probably go for Rentmen. $100 is what I can go up to but these guys on RentMen (the ones are like) are asking $600... but man! what beauties!! but $600 is too much, and then they're rude as well. Sadly! I'll go to Tawan and will post my review here for sure.

3 hours ago, tvkahani said:

Thanks, that was very helpful. I will probably go for Rentmen. $100 is what I can go up to but these guys on RentMen (the ones are like) are asking $600... but man! what beauties!! but $600 is too much, and then they're rude as well. Sadly! I'll go to Tawan and will post my review here for sure.

600$  you can pay in New York but In Bangkok it will be pure waste of resources. Go to bars , you will have additional benefit,  for price of drink 400-500 baht you will have option of talking to your chosen one  and may be get at least bit intimate. Tawan boys particularly are not famous for being shy 

On 8/31/2023 at 2:43 PM, tvkahani said:

If you're looking for muscle worship only, I think all men at Tawan bar are probably ok with it. Most of them are straight and can be hesitated if you ask for sex, but I imagine they'll be happy for muscle worship. After you make connection, you can also ask if they have friends at their bodybuilding club to recommend, but that can be hit or missed depending the personality of the guy you ran into.

1 hour ago, premv3 said:

If you're looking for muscle worship only, I think all men at Tawan bar are probably ok with it. 

Not probably, for sure they will be happy to oblige. First,  it makes their job kind of easy ( unless somebody is ticklish ). Second , most of them are proud of their built and it will satisfy their vanity. Third , despite rough look of some , they are genuinely nice guys, no drama, no hysterics. 

On 9/7/2023 at 6:49 AM, vinapu said:

600$  you can pay in New York but In Bangkok it will be pure waste of resources. Go to bars , you will have additional benefit,  for price of drink 400-500 baht you will have option of talking to your chosen one  and may be get at least bit intimate. Tawan boys particularly are not famous for being shy 

These guys asking $600 and around are from the US though. Mainly tourists who wanna make money while on a trip.

22 hours ago, premv3 said:

If you're looking for muscle worship only, I think all men at Tawan bar are probably ok with it. Most of them are straight and can be hesitated if you ask for sex, but I imagine they'll be happy for muscle worship. After you make connection, you can also ask if they have friends at their bodybuilding club to recommend, but that can be hit or missed depending the personality of the guy you ran into.

I hope so... this will be my first time ever! #fingerscrossed

I land there in a week.