fredd

Best Sex live show in thailand

• Members
On 10/20/2023 at 4:05 AM, reader said:

Since I no longer do offs from bars and confine myself to massage shops, I enjoy the uncertainties involved. I don’t haggle over what I hope the outcome will be. I guess you might say each massage is a new adventure.

At my age, I find that I need that sort of experience more than I need the promise of sex.

If I go to nonsex massage parlor, I  only get foot and shoulder massage just don't see the point of having some random ugly /out of sahpe guys molest my slim /toned body/well taken care of/beautiful body.  To be honest I am not so into massage, so when I go to sex massage parlors,  and always jump skip to the sex part. That is what I am there for.

• Members
On 10/20/2023 at 6:16 AM, caeron said:

If you don't care what people think of your opinion, why bother to share it? Personally, I find talking to myself quicker and easier than posting to myself.

Every person has his way of expression himself to himself.   If you prefer talking to yourself, that is good for you.  I don't criticize why you do that.

And, when I sense some grumpy old men posting sour reply to my post thinking he can hurt my esteem or feeling, I always say, nice try, you can't hurt me, I don't care what you say.  Most frequent posters come on this board for reasons I prefer not to go in lengthy details.  It's the real world.  You are not better than me and I am not better than you.