orson

Best big cock show in bangkok

10 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Tips r for a quick fondle, or is something more allowed? 

Were the wearing rubbers? 

R they offable?

I don't know if you can suck them, though I think it may be safe if he is wearing a condom. Some tough are not wearing any rubber, so a quick fondle is often enough for me.

1 hour ago, DenverDude said:

Off topic question:  Does this forum offer the capability for one to block a user so that their posts are not seen?  Asking for a friend...

yes , easy. 

just point on member's nick, small window will appear with 'ignore' button in  lower right corner. Click on it and you or your friend are set. 

Keep in mind that you still will be seeing their posts if quoted by somebody. ( If you ignored by somebody he will still be able to see your post I'm quoting above) 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

yes , easy. 

just point on member's nick, small window will appear with 'ignore' button in  lower right corner. Click on it and you or your friend are set. 

Keep in mind that you still will be seeing their posts if quoted by somebody. ( If you ignored by somebody he will still be able to see your post I'm quoting above) 

Thank you!  I knew the grand master would have the answer to this question.

• Members
7 hours ago, DenverDude said:

Off topic question:  Does this forum offer the capability for one to block a user so that their posts are not seen?  Asking for a friend...

This has been discussed multiple times previously on other threads if your friend would search/read them.