Menaughty

Zurich - Specific Questions

Hello Everyone, I have booked a trip to Zurich in November and I am going by myself, so I have some questions and would love some help 😀

1. The time to go to Paragonya  from 12pm-2pm still a good time?

2. My flight arrives early and I don't think the hotel will let me check in that early (if the above time is still considered best for Paragonya).... Can I douche at Paragonya LOL?

3. Can I go to Lucerne by myself from train and come back do I need to book a tour guide?

4. Can I go to Rhine falls by myself as well?

Thank you so much 

1 hour ago, Menaughty said:

Hello Everyone, I have booked a trip to Zurich in November and I am going by myself, so I have some questions and would love some help 😀

2. My flight arrives early and I don't think the hotel will let me check in that early (if the above time is still considered best for Paragonya).... Can I douche at Paragonya LOL?

3. Can I go to Lucerne by myself from train and come back do I need to book a tour guide?

Thank you so much 

. I am busy right now, but i will anwser some of your questions once i get home, except the tourist ones. that i dont know

the other forum has a lot of thread about Parangonya. check their FB page https://www.facebook.com/paragonya they are more actively promoting the place. I love that sauna :p

12 hours ago, Menaughty said:

Thank you so much 

1- yes, from 12 to 4 pm. I’ve been several times and after 5 pm most of the providers are gone  

2- if you want to douche. Yes, the toilet has a bidet next to the toilet seat.

3 and 4. No idea. Also, Zurich closes early at night. the area around Paragonya has convenient  a lot of hotels and places to eat if you are in sexcation trip  I am always am ;)

A couple of the guys from Paragonya will advertise on Hunqz/Romeo. In fact, everyone, including clients and the boys, keeps their phones with them almost all the time, except when going upstairs to the rooms for “relaxation”. The place is similar to other bathhouses with providers BCN/SP or even Rio, and I found  the staff to be very friendly and accommodating.

In the times I’ve been there post-lockdown, I’ve met Brazilians, Latinos, Romanians, and a few Eastern Europeans like Bulgarians and Hungarians, among others. However, like every place I’ve visited, the good ones and traditional hot guys tend to get taken quickly and leave early. I was there this March, but I’ve read from more recent visitors that there weren’t as many attractive guys. As always, it’s a hit or miss, good luck. 

I am from NYC, so for me, Zurich, in general, was about the same costs . But I can see how it can be very expensive if you are adventurous."

• Members

1. Paragonya has the narrowest shopping window of any bordello I've known. Pretty much 1-4 pm on weekends. I don't know about the weekdays.

2. asked and answered.

3. & 4. Depends on your competency as a traveler. I don't know how you would get a useful answer without giving some context about yourself. I'm sure there are people can trek through a jungle in broken high heels in a country that doesn't use the Roman alphabet and do it without a tour guide. But I would think that any functional adult can make it from Zurich to Luzern and back without any major assistance.

Hello y’all. Thanks for all the guidance.

so I am back from my Zurich trip.

In short I liked Paragonya.

Lots of great options. Majority from Latin America but also some from Europe. 
I had session with guys that were Cuban, Brazilian, Romanian and Czech.

100 CHF is the rate. Very clean and modern facility. I liked the fact you don’t pay for a room. You just do it and go out. Usually the boys would just disinfect it before the session.

The downside is that Switzerland is general is very expensive. When you have Saunas in Brazil and Barcelona, I don't think Paragonya offers any thing different or unique that I would choose it over them. I would say the some boys were difficult to approach. Either they were occupied with having drinks or chitchats with other customers or did not approach at all. Like not even a smirk or smile. At least in other saunas boys do at least introduce themselves or smile. I am not talking about the clingy ones. But all the guys I had sex with were good. 

The funny thing that happened to me for the first time is that some people confused me there as one of the boys. I am 29 so maybe thats why, some boys didn't approach me. The cuban one said that he is very nervous and self-conscious because it is very rare to get a younger client. Two customers asked me to come the room. I said no..lol

I wouldn’t mind returning but probably not in the near future and I am only saying this because I found it expensive as compare of Brazil and Barcelona sauna experiences. 
i might give it a try if I am traveling somewhere surrounding.

Zurich itself is beautiful. I found the people very friendly. 

16 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Did you enjoy the Christmas markets ? Specially in der Hauptbanhof ?

boys are gym queens ? Or real G4pay ?

I didnt get to go to a Christmas market. I did book a tour for other stuff.

As for boys, I do feel like most of the rentboy saunas have gay4pay boys. This one did too. However I did find a bunch of actual gays too lol. But then again I don't wanna assume who is who. 
Majority was muscular or muscular-ish. Some more buff, few ripped, some lean. The selection was decent not as many as you find in a Rio or Sao Paulo sauna though.

Just came from Paragonya, nice place. Maybe more working guys than customers. As a passive who prefers masculine guys well into their 20s the guys seemed younger and not particularly masculine. The one guy who caught my eye was not interested in talking to me, maybe like Menaughty he was a customer. But I certainly got what I wanted and left contented. By coincidence I came here from Barcelona where I went to Thermas several times. As others say it is fun and lots of choice. The last time I was there was almost 20 years ago and the prices don't seem much different. That time I met the man of my dreams sexwise, a Romanian. This time it was an Albanian.

• Members

For a shorter excursion, I would recommend Rhinefalls over Luzern. Luzern deserves a few days, as the main sights are going up and down the mountains around the lake and other cities around Luzern, as well as boat trips on the lake. When you take the train from Zurich to Rheinfalls, you go through a German exclave (Büsingen am Hochrhein), and your phone will say "Welcome to Germany" when you enter the town and then again "Welcome to Switzerland" when you pass the town. 

• Members
On 11/26/2023 at 9:27 PM, Menaughty said:

The downside is that Switzerland is general is very expensive. When you have Saunas in Brazil and Barcelona, I don't think Paragonya offers any thing different or unique that I would choose it over them. I would say the some boys were difficult to approach. Either they were occupied with having drinks or chitchats with other customers or did not approach at all. Like not even a smirk or smile. At least in other saunas boys do at least introduce themselves or smile. I am not talking about the clingy ones. But all the guys I had sex with were good. 

The funny thing that happened to me for the first time is that some people confused me there as one of the boys. I am 29 so maybe thats why, some boys didn't approach me. The cuban one said that he is very nervous and self-conscious because it is very rare to get a younger client. Two customers asked me to come the room. I said no..lol

The sandwiches in the grocery stores are as good as in some full-service places. Rosti and bratwurst is not expensive and probably tops out Swiss cuisine, in my view. (Switzerland does obviously have higher-end fare but they are not worth it compared with high-ending dining elsewhere in Europe.) Next time, I'll check out lodging near the airport, which is cheaper and very conveniently connected by train to the center.

I too noticed that a lot of boys don't seem to be working to get customers. lol. However, I did manage to separate one hunky Czech guy from his husband-for-the-afternoon and he was more than willing and ultimately wonderful. I think north- and east-european reserve is coming into play here. Brazilians break the ice for us N. Americans, but us N. Americans have to break the ice for the Europeans - that's been my general travel experience. One of the rare places in the world where you can basically grab a cute guy by the pussy but, yeah, we're still too polite! (and not running for president)

Some of the guys migrate between Barcelona and Zurich.

Ah yes, the days when I was mistaken for a service provider. Another sauna guy tried to steer my would be customer away by saying, "Compra, no cobra!" (He pays, he doesn't get paid.) Epitaph material?

• Members

I hope it's hit or miss, unless things have changed drastically since fall 2022 and the remodeling. There were definitely Bel Ami types, actually, both the svelte twinkish Bel Ami type and one memorable exemplar of the Bel Ami muscle-hunk type. Plus a couple traveling Brazilian bodybuilders.