Hi.

Does anyone have any experience in Naples? I'm visiting in Spring. Thought it would be the kind of place that would be great for rough trade, but I can't find anything online.

Thanks,

Jack

6 hours ago, JackR said:

Hi.

Does anyone have any experience in Naples? I'm visiting in Spring. Thought it would be the kind of place that would be great for rough trade, but I can't find anything online.

Thanks,

Jack

For decades I've never found Italy very promising for us....best action I used to see was at a park between McDonald's and the Termini station in Rome, and that was mediocre.

• Members
5 hours ago, floridarob said:

For decades I've never found Italy very promising for us

I was in Naples 10+ years ago & there did not seem to be much going on then.  I would imagine that Naples, like every other city on the Mediterranean coast of Europe, now has a presence of refugees from North Africa.  There might be some potential there.

Never been to Naples other than in the train station in my way to Amalfi. From friends, I understand that pre covid there was a cinema, Argos or something like that,  very similar to the Kosmos in Athens (easy accessible and cheap gay4pay fun). The cinema closed during covid and never reopened. Apparently there is another cinema near the train station but it is nowhere near as good. Rent-wise on Hunqz, there is some African talent but it is quite challenging and you need to exercise caution. 

On 1/13/2024 at 2:39 PM, italian64 said:

Some friends told me that there are two cinema still open near the central station and that there are some married gay4pay men during weekends.

I am pretty sure one has closed during tha pandemia, in the other one you can find east european gay4pay, surely not married guys. Be careful, they are quite pushy and can be dangerous

I went to this movie house 2 years ago when I was in Naples. Although the clientele was pretty much older gentlemen. There was a guy in his mid 30's who claims to be Italian who propositioned me for a fee. There was also a northern African guy who was selling his services. It is about 3 or 4 blocks away from Naples central train station. 

https://www.gay.it/locali-gay-a-napoli

If you open the above referenced web page in Chrome - then you can right click on it to have it translated into English by Google.

It is from the official site gay.it - which when I lived in Italy had relatively good up to date information.

However, this web page does not discuss the cruising areas already mentioned in this thread.

When I lived in Rome and I wanted to have fun in Naples I used either:

PlanetRomeo  https://www.romeo.com/

Hunqz  https://www.hunqz.com/

enjoy