AsianExplorer

Need expert tips and opinions on my first trip to Sao Paulo

Hi

I am from east Asia and I have a lot of experience in sex tourism in eastern Asian countries, Thai, Vietnam, China, etc.

I am planning a trip to Brazil, mainly in Sao Paulo this year and found this forum. I enjoyed all the good experiences in the Sauna where you can find rent boys.

However, I am very concerned about whether It is safe to go into the shop with no Português ability and being an Asian.

I need your expert experiences to guide me, where to stay, where to go, where to find rent boys.

TIA.

AE.

Hi Asian explorer.

it is always nice to know a few words in the language of the country you are visiting but thanks to google translator you do not need to learn Portuguese.

Few hints about São Paulo:

1) Where to stay?

I would suggest near Avenida Paulista. It is close to Lagoa, safer than other neighborhoods, lots of daily attractions (museums, restaurants, bars, shops)

2) Saunas

There are 2 main saunas with GPs (rent men): Lagoa and 555. Both are close to Paulista. Lagoa has more options, 555 tends to have fewer guys.

3) Massage places

I need to visit the ones in Thailand, but form what I have read it is not the same thing. However, they ar a good option to meet guys. I would suggest: inhouse, Lotus and Gold. All of them have websites where you can select the masseur and send a WhatsApp to the place scheduling a session with the guy of your choice.

When are you planning to visit?

I would not bring a guy to my place.

Luver is a motel near Lagoa that you can rent a room for 3 hours for around 100 reais (20 usd).

If you do wish to bring someone to your place I know there is a Hotel near Lagoa that some forum members use. Let’s await for their suggestions.

48 minutes ago, lopesv2 said:

All of them have websites where you can select the masseur and send a WhatsApp to the place scheduling a session with the guy of your choice.

Most Thailand massage managers use Line. Almost all of them can communicate with basic English. You can ask for the masseurs' pictures and book a session with them. Now most pallors don't have many in-house masseurs so you need to book in advance. Walk-in is doable but your choices will be very limited.

I will check their websites. Thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, lopesv2 said:

Hi Asian explorer.

it is always nice to know a few words in the language of the country you are visiting but thanks to google translator you do not need to learn Portuguese.

Few hints about São Paulo:

1) Where to stay?

I would suggest near Avenida Paulista. It is close to Lagoa, safer than other neighborhoods, lots of daily attractions (museums, restaurants, bars, shops)

2) Saunas

There are 2 main saunas with GPs (rent men): Lagoa and 555. Both are close to Paulista. Lagoa has more options, 555 tends to have fewer guys.

3) Massage places

I need to visit the ones in Thailand, but form what I have read it is not the same thing. However, they ar a good option to meet guys. I would suggest: inhouse, Lotus and Gold. All of them have websites where you can select the masseur and send a WhatsApp to the place scheduling a session with the guy of your choice.

When are you planning to visit?

Do you have good recommendations on gay clubs where there is a sex show?

7 hours ago, AsianExplorer said:

Most Thailand massage managers use Line.

Don't expect Asian quality massage in Brasil, also don't expect many English speakers, and if they do speak English, think twice. They usually gain confidence of new clients and charge more and some do less....get used to Google Translate. 

Bring extra lube, you might need it 😆

• Members
14 hours ago, lopesv2 said:

Hot House - for gogo boys (not GPs), sex show and dark room

Dedalus and Upgrade - sex clubs (I have never visited)

I like Hot House. Pleasant atmosphere. Hot friendly  strippers and sexy interactive live show at the end of the party around 2 or 2.30 am. 

• Members
19 hours ago, redxs said:

I’m planning on visiting São Paulo soon too for first time.

Can you recommend any decent hotels OK with bringing guys back ? Currently have the Ibis booked.

If this is your first trip to Brazil, let me strongly recommend against bringing guys back to your hotel. Even many frequent visitors prefer the safety of the sauna. You will find lots of similar warnings on this forum. 

On 1/15/2024 at 2:53 PM, Xclay said:

If this is your first trip to Brazil, let me strongly recommend against bringing guys back to your hotel. Even many frequent visitors prefer the safety of the sauna. You will find lots of similar warnings on this forum. 

Yes. I read about it in many threads here. Btw, is it generally safe to use the cellphone while walking on the street? I was recommended not taking my phone out on the street.

1 hour ago, AsianExplorer said:

Yes. I read about it in many threads here. Btw, is it generally safe to use the cellphone while walking on the street? I was recommended not taking my phone out on the street.

I would avoid doing that.

or to walk with a spare cell phone. An older one with no banking apps etc

Search for @pauleiro post about celular do ladrao 

• Members
5 hours ago, AsianExplorer said:

Btw, is it generally safe to use the cellphone while walking on the street? I was recommended not taking my phone out on the street.

Never ever do that ! Even if you are in a crowd, it is not safe to show phone or to have phone easily possibly taken from your pocket : it can be very quick : someone takes your phone and passes it to someone else while preventing you to run after him. There might be 2 or 3 or 4 persons involved and if you try to react, they could physically harm you. One of my friends had his phone in his pocket during a concert. He felt something in his pocket : a young girl had taken his phone and passed it to someone behind. My friend was sure that she was the thief but she stayed in front of him without moving ...

The Instagram site alertazonasul gives good examples of what can happen ...

Personnally, I have 2 phones : my main phone which stays in the hotel and a cheap one with internet access to call uber, surf on the net, look grindr which I take with me ... if it is stolen, it is no big deal 

• Members
On 1/14/2024 at 10:15 AM, AsianExplorer said:

Hi

I am from east Asia and I have a lot of experience in sex tourism in eastern Asian countries, Thai, Vietnam, China, etc.

I am planning a trip to Brazil, mainly in Sao Paulo this year and found this forum. I enjoyed all the good experiences in the Sauna where you can find rent boys.

However, I am very concerned about whether It is safe to go into the shop with no Português ability and being an Asian.

I need your expert experiences to guide me, where to stay, where to go, where to find rent boys.

TIA.

AE.

Hello, there is no need to be concerned about your being Asian and visiting Sao Paulo.  Sao Paulo has the largest population of Japanese outside of Japan.  There are many other Asians in Sao Paulo that are not japanese. 

I have been to Sao Paulo many times.  I think you will find the area of Sao Paulo that is called Liberdade, filled with many Asian restaurants and shops and friendly people.  Have not worries.  

• Members

Sinophobic discourse is a thread running through all western regions tending towards “othering”. Of course this trend surfaced more this decade, as exemplified by pandemic finger-pointing and driven by political ideology, including Brazil (see appended), yet one hopes this surge is well behind us.

However, being an east Asian tourist won’t be a problem for you. It’s all the other cautionary stuff. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/376727804_Made_in_China_disinformation_and_Sinophobia_on_Facebook_during_the_Covid-19_pandemic_in_Brazil/fulltext/65857f490bb2c7472b01570e/Made-in-China-disinformation-and-Sinophobia-on-Facebook-during-the-Covid-19-pandemic-in-Brazil.pdf?origin=publication_detail&_tp=eyJjb250ZXh0Ijp7ImZpcnN0UGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uRG93bmxvYWQiLCJwcmV2aW91c1BhZ2UiOiJwdWJsaWNhdGlvbiJ9fQ