EmmetK

It is Official: Biden Has dementia

• Members
35 minutes ago, Kostik said:

Israel is carrying out genocide. The scale is unprecedented, there has been nothing like it for more than 30 years

Nope.

At least 10,00 Ukrainian women and children have been killed by Genocide Man.  No one knows for sure how many.  So Bibi The Butcher and your sadistic Genocide Man are about equally effective. 

When you add all deaths, Genocide Man is far more effective at killing both Ukrainians and Russians than Bibi The Butcher has been at killing Israelis and Palestinians.  By even the smallest counts, over 100,000 Ukrainians and Russians have died in Genocide Man's genocide.  Gaza doesn't even come close.

If you are so concerned about genocide, put your words into action.  Post the video where you start a protest opposing Vlad's genocide.  It's all the rage in the US.  Lots of people on the US left are attacking "Genocide Joe".  None of them are being poisoned, assassinated, or sent to prison.  They are voting.  And their opposition to genocide is clearly being heard and acted on. 

Is that what's about to happen in Russia?  Do you think Navalny will win?  Nope.  Genocide Man will win.  Because Russians will support his genocide.  Protest and you will be killed or thrown in prison.

Again, you have to factor in that Bibi The Butcher at least could say his genocide is a direct response to a genocidal attack on Israel.  Most Israelis feels that way, justifiably.  Meaning they believe Hamas wants a genocide of Jews.  Because that is what Hamas says, as clear as can be.  And they just made a horrific down payment on their genocide and burned babies alive.  

I know you want to believe that Genocide Man was provoked by Boris Johnson or Barack Obama, or somebody.  Did they burn Russian babies alive? 

Nope.  Genocide Man launched his genocide all by himself, unprovoked.  Even Master Xi has to do contortions to try to explain how genocide is not genocide, as he tugs at the leash he has on his sadistic pit bull's testicles to get Vlad to not start a tactical nuclear war.  At least we know the aging pit bull is obedient to Master Xi when he pulls hard on the pit bull's tired old testicles.

So whether Bibi The Butcher or Genocide Man is the worst sadist is a very difficult question to answer.

The good that is coming out of this is that a position is starting to form in the Democratic Party, I think.  We are against genocide, period. 

We are against Genocide Man's genocide in Ukraine.  And we will help Ukraine defend itself.  Most Democrats believe that, strongly.  The problem now is Trump, who wants to bow down to Putin.  Most Democrats strongly believe Israel has the right to defend itself from Hamas, which openly wants the genocide of Jews.  Most Democrats believe Bibi the Butcher is retaliating with a genocide of his own, and has to go. 

If this is where the Democratic Party is headed, it is good news to me.  Russians who are opposed to genocide, bless their hearts, can only look on in envy and wait for aging Genocide Man to die.

14 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

First, we tried to defend ourselves from a horrific unprovoked attack.

The USA attacked the USA! This is the strongest attack. And after that, the United States went to destroy tens of millions of people! This is genocide. The United States is a genocide

19 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Bin Laden

This is a man who was created by the US special services. The main sponsor of his activities was the United States

5 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Nope.

Another batch of false American propaganda. This propaganda supports Israel militarily and financially. 
The number of civilian deaths is measured in the tens of thousands. The death toll of Palestinian children has exceeded 10,000!!!
The United States is the main sponsor of genocide and terrorism!

6 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

The problem now is Trump, who wants to bow down to Putin.

And you're really dumb. There are no friends of Russia in the USA. Nothing depends on the results of the "elections" in the United States. It's not dementia Joe or crazy Trump who makes the decisions.
For fools, they arrange a show every 4 years, on which nothing depends. But the dumbest ones believe that something changes from this show.

• Members
36 minutes ago, Kostik said:

A moment of humor, if I may. Perhaps, if this happens, there will be real democratic elections in the United States. But unfortunately it's fantastic. The USA and democracy are incompatible.

I know that is meant as a joke.  But it also reflects one of the ironies of politics in the US.

Young voters are adamant that Biden and Trump are too old.  And they want a new generation of leadership with different priorities.

Who do they want to lead them?  Bernie Sanders, who is older than both Biden and Trump.  😲

When you figure that one out, let me know.

I'm sure many Russians will be happy when Genocide Man, who is also old, dies.  It looks likely that is the only way Genocide World will get rid of Genocide Man.

Certainly young people in Ukraine will rejoice when Genocide Man dies.

55511279-10627113-image-a-23_16476037462

That's just one of the many tens of thousands of innocent victims of Genocide Man's genocide.  Internationally acclaimed Ukrainian ballet star Artyom Datsishin.  No wonder 90 % of Ukrainians don't trust Genocide Man to make peace.  

• Members
7 minutes ago, Kostik said:

And you're really dumb. There are no friends of Russia in the USA. Nothing depends on the results of the "elections" in the United States. It's not dementia Joe or crazy Trump who makes the decisions.
For fools, they arrange a show every 4 years, on which nothing depends. But the dumbest ones believe that something changes from this show.

Maybe I am dumb.

But I am smart enough to understand you are for genocide, and against democracy.  That is what you keep saying in every post.

9 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Bernie Sanders, who is older than both Biden and Trump.

And who is this? I don't really follow your show. There are more interesting shows produced by Gazprom-Media. 🤣

13 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

That's just one of the many tens of thousands of innocent victims of Genocide Man's genocide.

Oh! How many people are dying and how many more will die because the United States has supplied Ukraine with banned cluster bombs.
The USA is a terrorist country.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kostik said:

Oh! How many people are dying and how many more will die because the United States has supplied Ukraine with banned cluster bombs.

Again, you keep making me argument.

I'm sure everyone else is tuned out.  This debate is old, and tired.

But your argument is that the problem is NOT Genocide Man's genocide.  The problem is that the US (and NATO, and Europe, and many other allies) are rooting for Ukraine and helping Ukraine defend itself.  You want to kill as many Ukrainian men, women, and children as it takes to win, as quickly as possible.  The problem, to you, is the world opposes that.

Case closed.  You're for genocide.  You're against democracy. 

I just reread your post above, about how stupid people are to think elections matter.

You are a symbol of Genocide Man's victory, for what it is worth.  I actually would bet real money that the Russian Federation will fall apart eventually.  You have a nation of cynics who tolerate Genocide Man, and are cynical about democracy and peace.  You have uncontrollable inflation, interest rates, and deaths.  You have ethnic minorities that hated Genocide Man to start with, and hate him more now that he is targeting them to be turned into fertilizer.  You have unlimited genocide, both outside Genocide World and inside it.

The most likely outcome is you are stuck with Genocide Man and his impotent war economy for a long time.  It will fester and stagnate.  You not only have no friends in the US.  You have no friends in most of the world.

Let's go with the wildly optimistic scenario that Russia can continue to grow as fast as the US.  The US is a 23 trillion GDP.  Russia is 1.7 trillion.  The math is simple.  Even if Russia is able to keep up with the US, the US grows over 10 times more than Russia every year in absolute terms.  And you think time is on Russia's side, militarily or economically? 

Genocide Man was able to outgrow the US for about a decade, from 2000 to 2010.  Those days are gone.  Now maybe you can outgrow Germany for a year or two, by crippling its industry and turning your own people into fertilizer.  You think that's a victory?

The proof of this is Genocide Man encased his own aged and weak testicles in a leash, which he handed to Master Xi and said, "They are yours."  Master Xi thought it would be smart to talk peace while his testicle-leashed pit bull conducts genocide against a weak neighbor.  Wonder why?  That ain't working out so well for Master Xi.  But he does get to buy stuff cheap from his desperate pit bull.  That's a plus, I guess.

This is helping me to understand "Russian values".  You are just one Russian.  Or maybe you are some paid troll.  Whoever you are, you do help to illuminate what polls show is a darkness and cynicism and willingness to passively or actively back genocide that is Russia today.  I mean, that is Genocide World today.

• Members
19 minutes ago, Kostik said:

@stevenkesslar

But what you think is funny, cluster munitions are bad. I do not want to communicate further with you, an accomplice of terrorists. Nobody negotiates with terrorists.

Fine.

But, again, you're wrong.  And stupid.

This isn't a negotiation.  This is a rout.  A disaster for Genocide Man.  You're just losing, badly.  Nobody wants to be in Genocide World.  Nobody supports Genocide World.  Nobody is your friend or ally.  Certainly not China, which is just using Genocide Man.  The normal human reaction to genocide is to flee.

Russian emigration during the Russian invasion of Ukraine

Among the destinations chosen by Russian nationals are Turkey, with more than 100,000 Russians seeking residence,[39] many using Turkish Airlines to fly to Antalya.[40] Georgia and Armenia also received large numbers.[41][42][43][44] By early April, an estimated 100,000 Russians had fled to Georgia and 50,000[45] went to Armenia.[46] In 2022, 104,000 Russian citizens have registered their stay in Serbia.[47]

Two Russian nationals claimed asylum in the United States after sailing in a small boat to Alaska.[57]

That's kind of funny, and kind of pathetic.  Russians are trying to get into the US to avoid being turned into fertilizer by Genocide Man. 

There is nothing to negotiate here.  It's clear WHY Genocide Man is going to lose.  We just don't know WHEN, or HOW.

1 minute ago, stevenkesslar said:

Two Russia

Bravo, terrorist! Two, it's almost the whole of Russia (That's sarcasm. What if the terrorists don't understand sarcasm).

5 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Russian emigration during the Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wikipedia! Bravo is the best source of information(That's sarcasm. What if the terrorists don't understand sarcasm). But American terrorists are no stranger to lying

8 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

fertilize

A great idea about the brains of the majority of US residents (By the way, those who are for crazy Trump and those who are for dementia Baden)

• Members
45 minutes ago, Kostik said:

I do not want to communicate further with you, an accomplice of terrorists. Nobody negotiates with terrorists.

Hate to point out the obvious, sweetie.  But you are negotiating with a terrorist.  It's not a good look.

Hope is a better look.  Surviving genocide is a better look.  

24 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I just reread your post above, about how stupid people are to think elections matter

I had no doubt that the American would not understand. Elections are of great importance. But, only on condition that people choose the one they want to choose. And not among two monsters, one of which is crazy, the other is feeble-minded. These two monsters are imposed on a crowd of zombies with fertilizers instead of brains. And these zombies fantasize that something depends on their choice. Zombies are funny. Zombies are dumb!

4 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

But you are negotiating with a terrorist.

Indeed, I would not like to continue to communicate with an accomplice of terrorists, with someone who approves the use of cluster munitions prohibited by international conventions
But what are treaties for the United States? The US violates everything, always and everywhere
The United States is a sponsor of terrorism, child abduction, lies and propaganda!

• Members
5 minutes ago, Kostik said:

The United States is a sponsor of terrorism, child abduction, lies and propaganda!

58 minutes ago, Kostik said:

I do not want to communicate further with you, an accomplice of terrorists. Nobody negotiates with terrorists.

Hate to point out the obvious, sweetie.  But you are negotiating with a terrorist.  It's not a good look.

3 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

negotiating

What? You think too highly of yourself, sweetie. Megalomania is a sign of mental illness.
No negotiations with terrorists
But American zombies should probably be told that their brain is fertilizer (but you won't understand, you're a zombie)

• Members
9 minutes ago, Kostik said:

What? You think too highly of yourself, sweetie. Megalomania is a sign of mental illness.
No negotiations with terrorists

1 hour ago, Kostik said:

It should not surprise me that Russians who back Genocide Man's genocide don't have subtle minds.

So I'll be blunt.  You said, "I do now want to communicate further with you."  So don't.

If I can't trust you to just shut the fuck up, how are Ukrainians supposed to trust Genocide Man to make peace?

Baden has proven dementia. The USA is a terrorist country. The United States supplied Ukraine with cluster munitions for Joe's dementia, which is prohibited by international conventions. The United States began the armed conflict in Ukraine in 2014. The United States is carrying out genocide of the Ukrainian and Russian people.
The USA is a terrorist country.
The USA is a country of genocide.

3 hours ago, Kostik said:

The United States illegally took many children out of Afghanistan

https://tass.ru/politika/17300079?ysclid=ltufdotv6t557880571

The other Russian child has now spoken! 👬

But his source is a report by Tass of what the Russian Foreign Ministry has claimed -- with absolutely no verified evidence cited. 

Our Russian children in this forum are nothing if not persistent cowards. They can't back up their claims, yet they both get right back up after falling -- and failing -- time after time!  🤡 🤡

The fake hand-wringing in fake outrage by the people of a country that in 3 days vaporized almost 200,000 women and children in two nuclear bombings of civilians looks like the height of cynicism and buffoonery.

Your country burned 200,000 innocent civilians and in 80 years has not found the courage to apologize. What moral right do you have to say something about Russia’s actions?

Just now, Tomtravel said:

Ahh..expert on repressions and killings is speaking. Indeed, Soviet/Russian terror is a class in itself. And its kept fresh and dynamic!

Such personal attacks are usually characteristic of poorly educated people who do not know how to conduct reasoned discussions.