AndyUK

Phnom Phen Info

Hi guys

I am planning to visit PP for around a week in December 2024. Thanks to vinapu for his great recent report but does anyone else have any other up to date info on:

hotels where it is possible to bring guys back

bars or clubs

saunas

any other relevant info.

I’d be very grateful.

Best wishes, Andy

Well from my experience lots will have changed by December. But I visit often so can update before your trip. 

Gay bars

Toolbox - just reopened, has shirtless dancers, fun place

POC - great little bar, open late, dancers every night, drag queens fri and sat, great staff, very welcoming 

Blue Chilli - recently moved, not tried the new venue, drag shows, big crowds 

Heart of Darkness - drag shows, lots of gay guys there but it’s really touristy and not my favourite place but is open really late like 5am sometimes  

Space Hair - really hot waiters, hands everywhere!  

Hotels

There are 3 gay ones, and 2 are really well priced, the Birdcage and Pride resort. The Birdcage are fine with guests they just have to leave their id at reception if they are locals. There’s also Arthur and Paul’s, it’s really lovely but had a recent price increase. 

Saunas and massage

I think LOVE is the only sauna that would be like a gay sauna in other countries, but I didn’t enjoy my experience there at all.  The host or manager was super friendly but it was just not clean.  
The other places are all massage places only but I found them all to be quite nice environments, not sleazy and fairly easy to find etc.  Hather Khmer massage being the most fancy, always lots of guys to choose from if you want a massage and always clean. Then there’s ones called Man Massage World, Ahram massage, Chanak spa, Paradise massage, Ganesh. They all have telegram so perhaps get that before you come and you can make appointments or just show up and see who is there. Facebook is still very popular here so you can find the place on Facebook and it will almost always have there telegram channel linked  

13 minutes ago, Harrystiilees said:

Hotels

There are 3 gay ones, and 2 are really well priced, the Birdcage and Pride resort. The Birdcage are fine with guests they just have to leave their id at reception if they are locals. There’s also Arthur and Paul’s, it’s really lovely but had a recent price increase. 

welcome to the forum

last two trips I stay at OK Boutique and OK Palace , two sister hotels right behind National Museum and none made any fuss with visitors even in deep middle of the night. 

33 minutes ago, floridarob said:

So they were OK then?

excellent for me, both of them , also Saravoan Palace Hotel nearby I stay at previously ( that one closes at night so if you are coming past midnight you need to wake up night guard, still no issues with visitors other than knowing smile )

• Members
4 hours ago, vinapu said:

There are 3 gay ones, and 2 are really well priced, the Birdcage and Pride resort

I stayed at the Birdcage back in November.  It has a mixed M/F staff so is maybe 'gay-friendly', but all the staff were all very pleasant to deal with.  I liked the location, my room was very comfortable & the garden/pool/restaurant is great.