floridarob

Phnom Penh vs Siem Reap?

I've never been to Siem Reap and it's been years since PNH.

I'm working on plans for Oct/Nov Asia trip and wondering if I should include Cambodia....A German friend just came back from Siem Reap and said it wasn't great. He's not into the money scene much and said all there was there ugly massage guys. He's the once that urged me to try out of the way, less touristy places. Is why I went to Surabaya Indonesia, and he was right....the more closeted and fewer sexual outlets/options, the hotter the sex was.  

Even though I love Brasil and Thailand, it does feel like "another day at work" for many of the guys at times, which is understandable. Surabaya and Jakarta was hot and horny sex and inexpensive. The problem is there isn't any gay entertainment venues, which I like...my friend likes sightseeing, me not so much.

What are your thoughts/experience...include one or both of these places in Cambodia or look elsewhere?

5 hours ago, floridarob said:

I've never been to Siem Reap and it's been years since PNH.

I'm working on plans for Oct/Nov Asia trip and wondering if I should include Cambodia....A German friend just came back from Siem Reap and said it wasn't great. He's not into the money scene much and said all there was there ugly massage guys. He's the once that urged me to try out of the way, less touristy places. Is why I went to Surabaya Indonesia, and he was right....the more closeted and fewer sexual outlets/options, the hotter the sex was.  

Even though I love Brasil and Thailand, it does feel like "another day at work" for many of the guys at times, which is understandable. Surabaya and Jakarta was hot and horny sex and inexpensive. The problem is there isn't any gay entertainment venues, which I like...my friend likes sightseeing, me not so much.

What are your thoughts/experience...include one or both of these places in Cambodia or look elsewhere?

I like Siem Reap.  Plenty to see, and I had many cute guys contact me on Grindr. All performed well.  Most hotel massage places have a male masseur, who will provide a happy ending. Very friendly  place. Don't know about PP. 

5 hours ago, 12is12 said:

incld my 2 reports from nov-dec 2022. 

That's my point....my German friend said Siem Reap was horrible just last week....things change, hence my question while I'm in the planning stage.

I though PNH was so so years ago, but based on @vinapu last visit, it sounded promising.....as far as my taste,  I don't think that's a secret....but since I didn't remember your 2022 report maybe you don't know my taste.... Tattoos, top, masculine, no drama, brown skin, fun, drinking partner, can perform, slim- muscular, shorter than 1.75m......as fas as the where, I'm open to SE Asia and Indonesia, Philippines....not China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam (Viet guys are super cute, not into the culture)

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

That's my point....my German friend said Siem Reap was horrible just last week.

That kinda depends on his preferences and tastes, doesn't it? Are they exactly identical to yours?

I'm sure your German friend doesn't speak for everyone who was in Siem Reap last week. 😇