unicorn

Have you or anyone you know seen Matt Rife?

• Members

I suppose it's a matter of opinion as to whether he's the world's most handsome or most funny comedian, but he's certainly the most popular. He has gigs booked for the rest of the year all over the globe, and usually sells out months in advance, even in fairly large venues. My best chance to see him will be when he comes to Los Angeles in May. He's sold out for his next 10 appearances (after the LA appearance), but in LA he'll be performing at the Hollywood Bowl, which seats over 17,000, so seats are available. Usually when I see comedians live, it's at comedy clubs, which are intimate. Is there any sense in seeing a comedian at such an enormous venue?

https://www.mattrifeofficial.com/?fbclid=IwAR2oUzc1DII_5P68rXFIglFC5_9Hs_i_F51BMIURlgBefASbvhyaphOxILk

Hollywood Bowl Seating

Collection of the Best MATT RIFE Memes | Matt, Geek mom, Comedians

• Members

I have watched his TV specials. Once you get past his looks, there isn't much comedy there. If it's his looks you want to see, avoid the Hollywood Bowl unless you can score tickets in the first couple of rows. A more intimate venue might be fun.