reader

Pattaya prepares for International Tattoo Convention

From Pattaya Mail

image.jpeg.037b037220c08e78108884449a1aae26.jpeg

Scheduled to unfold from April 5 to 6 at the G Floor Activity Area of Royal Garden Plaza Pattaya, this year’s convention adopts the theme “Colours of the Butterfly’s Journey.” The concept symbolizes the life stories of tattoo artists, mirroring their transformation from apprentices to skilled artisans. Like butterflies, they infuse vibrant hues into the world, each stroke representing a stage in their metamorphosis.

The event will draw skilled tattoo artists from both Thailand and across the globe, converging to showcase their artistry on skin. Participants will engage in knowledge exchange and explore various tattoo styles, spanning historical traditions to contemporary innovations. Moreover, aspiring tattoo artists will have the opportunity to exhibit their talents, enriching the convention’s diverse tapestry.

I'm exactly in the middle between you too above and I generally don't even notice tattoos leading to funny situations when I offed guy from Moonlight few times last trip and then saw their January clip on Twitter featuring him and was surprised that his whole back was tattooed. 

But I agree with reader that noticing and complimenting their tattoo (or new shoes or whatever ) creates a lot of good will  , generates smile and breaks ice. 

• Members
22 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I'm exactly in the middle between you too above and I generally don't even notice tattoos leading to funny situations when I offed guy from Moonlight few times last trip and then saw their January clip on Twitter featuring him and was surprised that his whole back was tattooed. 

You just gave away your top missionary position and might consider changing it up. I wouldn’t peg you as a blindfolded bottom.