htiekeroom

TCS Spa & Prestige Massage

1 hour ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Any information appreciated. There are some cuties on their websites.

Hi Sydneyboy1,

Please check out my GayGuides forum post that I made in January - as I discuss 2 of the many Twitter/Line groups that discuss massage shops and their masseurs extensively primarily in Bangkok - with some comments for Chiang Mai, Phuket, HatYai, and Korea and Japan.  Unfortunately, there is nothing for Pattaya as the massage scene here in Pattaya is messed up when it comes to social media access and online booking systems like Bangkok has.

I hope that this information will help as I see that TCS Spa and Prestige are perhaps in the top 20 of the places discussed in these Twitter/Line forums.  Note that this information is only in Thai but with Google Translate you can open this gem which is chock full of juicy and great information.  I have even put my own questions into their forums (using Google Translate) and the forum members were very helpful and responsive.

Twitter_massage_groups_in_Line_1.jpg.e5e5e90ab4044e4281e9fa554d7608c4.jpg

Twitter_massage_groups_in_Line_2.jpg.7915ed7cdd87f717fde5bc8592df064a.jpg

Both of the shops mentioned in the OP appear to be on the high end side, something akin to Prince and some of the shops in the Sukhumvit area. With the exception of Jey Spa, we've had few reports on these locations.

After visiting their websites I wouldn't be surprised if both shared the same owner.

Hopefully a member or two will visit these places and put an end to the suspense. 🙂